What's new

Locate a school on map to support !!

Allah k naam pay de do baba... Really, even after coming into government this guy is begging for donations.

Best thing is His followers taking this as some accomplishment. Khair sannu ki...

Enjoy the party.

If I can contribute for the education of my country's children then it's an honour and privilege for me. Not a bheek as you are calling it.

If I can contribute for the education of my country's children then it's an honour and privilege for me. Not a bheek as you are calling it.

i dont have any doubt on Pakistani donations, and I know Pakistani are on top when it comes on welfare work. 100s of hospital, madrassa, masjids, schools just running on donation.

My point is something else

Khair sannu ki....

Aho...sannu ki...aye keda koi apna mulk aye! Bhar ich jaway aye mulk te aiday paghal log...mar jawaan aye, bhuk nal mar jawan, nangay sarak ich kharay ho jaan...

Jo vi o, ena paghal day puttran noon taleem tay roti bilkul vi nhn deni aye...sirf metro bus tay metro train di golian naal hi khush rakhna ey...saday 5 saal guzar jaan gay...paisay mil jaan gay...tay fir ayashi karan gay...

Khair sannu ki!

The post which I quoted reflects the pathetic state our nation is in.

I don't usually go personal, but oh man, that post was so friggin low. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Reported for personal Attack, now lets what you do to yourself.

My point isnt understood and yet you are speaking after my mentality. Go any read again what i wrote, than speak.

I haven't question about education, i dont, thats not how speak, i am taking about begger govt who is not doing any thing to give education to KPK people,but rather asking for chanda, oobviously we choose same people with same behavior they know only one way.

Education is the right of every child as per constition, and lot good thing happened in different province for education like free education in two near by provinces, and these beggers came out with this. And calling it a achiecement is another shit of the mentality they follow

@Fracker, let me explain. There are 2 main reasons for tameer-e-school program.

1. If the government spends it's money on a project there are many prerequisites for it. PC-1, etc. All this takes time. So to speed up the reconstruction this program has been launched. Not that the government will not spend on reconstruction.

2. This money will be spent through parent teacher committees. Government rules bars giving development money to such independent bodies.

Bov-vb0CEAA1U9f.jpg
Box0qYFIgAAaVf0.jpg
Botz8ajIYAAMKuP.jpg

@Fracker, let me explain. There are 2 main reasons for tameer-e-school program.

1. If the government spends it's money on a project there are many prerequisites for it. PC-1, etc. All this takes time. So to speed up the reconstruction this program has been launched. Not that the government will not spend on reconstruction.
Well it only takes will and commitment to do so. Afteral, PTI did allocate a huge money for education in its budget.....And its already a year passed, if they wanted, they could have done something very significant for that.

2. This money will be spent through parent teacher committees. Government rules bars giving development money to such independent bodies.
But then again, thats just like putting more and more links to a long chain....Government can directly spend this money too. All they need is to ensure transparency and sincerity.

Amazing. This is a very very good step. Even the most strongest haters of imran khan will have to applaud this step.Everyone of us can spare some cash to build better schools and we actually have a choice at what part of the school we want our funds to go towards.
The money is going towards building schools and its the same way shaukat khanum was built ( which is one of the best medical institutes we have in pakistan). Its a fine step and must be applauded after all the leaders should feel no shame for asking the awam for money. I support this drive and its much better then getting large humungous loans.

Hopefully i will see great progress in KPK as time goes by.

@Leader tell me which school you want me donate and of which category. I dont think PDF has taken charge yet so if there is any school that has not received any then tell me and i will donate it there.

Some posts over here show that people are willing to watch a province fall into abyss to satisfy their hate for PTI. Well glad to know that majority will not think like this and believe it or not people like it when politicians come to their home asking for their help. Something you only get to know when you actually see them.

Last edited:
Amazing. This is a very very good step. Even the most strongest haters of imran khan will have to applaud this step.Everyone of us can spare some cash to build better schools and we actually have a choice at what part of the school we want our funds to go towards.
The money is going towards building schools and its the same way shaukat khanum was built ( which is one of the best medical institutes we have in pakistan). Its a fine step and must be applauded after all the leaders should feel no shame for asking the awam for money. I support this drive and its much better then getting large humungous loans.

Hopefully i will see great progress in KPK as time goes by.

@Leader tell me which school you want me donate and of which category. I dont think PDF has taken charge yet so if there is any school that has not received any then tell me and i will donate it there.

Some posts over here show that people are willing to watch a province fall into abyss to satisfy their hate for PTI. Well glad to know that majority will not think like this and believe it or not people like it when politicians come to their home asking for their help. Something you only get to know when you actually see them.

I have selected these two schools, we will team up as PDF members and donate so that the selected school is full funded, individually you can donate to any school of your choice, its very easy, just log in to Tameer-e-School - Map of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa where school facilities are required - Contribute

I am waiting for @WebMaster to give a green signal and also for my salary. personally I will continue to contribute every month, but I think it would be good, if we team up as pdf and also get a name plate of PDF at some school as this option is also available to full funding organization/individuals..

p.s. stronger the govt/public schools, the better the chances of making kids citizens of Pakistan. @Azlan Haider

Thanks bro. I had some plans of get together after papers but will tell all my friends to forget abt it and give that money to tameer-e- school. I will most definitely try to give it both ways. Will do it after the end of papers.

Thanks bro. I had some plans of get together after papers but will tell all my friends to forget abt it and give that money to tameer-e- school. I will most definitely try to give it both ways. Will do it after the end of papers.

Jazakallah. May Allah give you success in life and hereafter. Amen

I am waiting for @WebMaster to give a green signal and also for my salary. personally I will continue to contribute every month, but I think it would be good, if we team up as pdf and also get a name plate of PDF at some school as this option is also available to full funding organization/individuals..

[/USER]

:tup::tup:

Excellent idea bro ... I'm all for it ... Let`s wait for the Administration to decide ...

p.s. stronger the govt/public schools, the better the chances of making kids citizens of Pakistan.

Education is the most powerful tool to break the cycle of poverty ... ,

Research done by the Pakistan based Social Policy and Development Center (SPDC) revealed that only 6% of madrassa students cite religious reasons for attending madrassas, while 89% cited economic reasons (The State of education Report, 2002-03, SPDC, 2003, p.161).

We can not kill all terrorists/extremists ... But We can destroy their ideology by Educating our children in KPK and FATA !!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom