What's new

Locate a school on map to support !!

This is a much much better initiative than Metro Bus and trains!

Going to the real core issues rather than cosmetic stuff.

I hate this kind of comment. Any contribution towards Pakistan whether the education, metro bus and trains, and more are always welcome and serve in the interest of Pakistan in the long term. Don't compare, rather appreciate the contribution in any form. Metro bus and trains are kind of big deal which you may not realize now, but you will realize in the future. Anyways, this thread is about the education, not comparing one to another. For once, i would like everyone to be united for the betterment of Pakistan instead of undermining each other's contributions.

10436329_10152553390028383_515737597620381627_n.jpg

you know what truly shocks me is that some people have soo much hate in their blood against him that no matter what he does they will always find fault in it no matter how stupid and senseless they sound.

Call him a naive politician or call him a taliban supporter but imran actually cares abt the people and the future of Pakistan. He took the first step and opened a top grade cancer hospital which provides state of the art health care for patients and its free for those that cannot afford the expenses and now he has opened tameer-e-school whose sole purpose is to collect funds for repairing our school systems.

I said it before and i will say it again. No matter how big a budget you have you CANNOT spend it all on education and even if you chose to do so you still cant develop and repair every school in a single province.

The tameer-e-school program which enables you to look at every school in KPK and give funds to it so to build a a section like class rooms,walls,bathrooms e.t.c.
The other thing which needs to be appreciated is the method that he has given us. He has literally given us a way to reach every school in KPK and make sure it becomes state of the art. Its ingenuous. I predict at one time All the schools of KPK will reach the next levels of education and infrastructure if its done right. If any school is not getting the funds they can just put up an announcement at the site or the newspaper asking people who are donating to donate to the sepcific schools too so taht they can be developed also.

What we need is this type of thinking abt finding methods to address the issues quickly. This tameer-e-school program is actually a quick solution and this is it. I wish imran khan best of luck and hope that he can come up with a few ideas like that again.

Afridi joining tameer-e-school is actually what was required as this gave tameer-e-school a quick hit in the public which might have taken some time. Now tameer-e-school is becoming famous fast and thats what was needed.

If N had any sense they would tell imran khan to expand it to other provinces too. Hard yes but it can help alot but alas the vote fights will see its expansion outside the province hindered.

I am positive that imran will give us full statements abt the funds allocations and we will see improvements in the province. Good luck with this imran khan. It may end up as being the best of your works along with the cancer hospital.

is website down? My net works but no access to tameer e school

BskDg69CMAE42zs.jpg

Wait for the msg of Imran khan n Afridi on >> "Taraqqi ka pehla asool, behtar sarkari school"..

Tameer e Watan via Tameer e school

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom