What's new

Locate a school on map to support !!

BovY9u6IQAAkljH.jpg

@Spring Onion Hi- can you help me with selecting a school that PDF members can own?

GGPS%20Eid%20Gah.JPG

GGPS EID GAH ROAD, Mardan.

Tameer-e-School - Details of school and facilities required - Classrooms, Bathrooms, Computer Lab, Water, Tablet Chairs

GPS%20Mian%20Gano.JPG

GPS MIAN GANO NO.2, Mardan

Tameer-e-School - Details of school and facilities required - Classrooms, Bathrooms, Computer Lab, Water, Tablet Chairs

GPS%20Spilano%20Dheri.JPG

this one requires only toilets.

GPS%20Jalilabad.jpg

GPS JALIL ABAD, Mardan

Tameer-e-School - Details of school and facilities required - Classrooms, Bathrooms, Computer Lab, Water, Tablet Chairs @WebMaster this one, we should own this one...

View attachment 32868

this school requires a boundary wall, two class rooms and table/chairs... and none has contributed so far for this school... I think we should adopt this school, what you say @WebMaster?

Last edited:
Untitled.jpg

this school requires a boundary wall, two class rooms and table/chairs... and none has contributed so far for this school... I think we should adopt this school, what you say @WebMaster?

@Bilal. any recommendation for selecting a school, which we PDF members would collectively be donating to?

@Spring Onion Hi- can you help me with selecting a school that PDF members can own?

Actually...that's a pretty good idea.

@WebMaster...@Aeronaut.

Maybe PDF as a whole can contribute.

Instead of a single person giving donations to a school, the PDF community (irrespective of political affiliations) can contribute.

PDF will be the sponsor of a school. This would pool up all the money, and instead of 10000 going to 10 different schools, 10k can go to one school and have a bigger effect.

Thats a great idea. You guys decide, I will chip in on which ever school is selected:)

1- Tameer-e-School - Details of school and facilities required - Classrooms, Bathrooms, Computer Lab, Water, Tablet Chairs

2- Tameer-e-School - Details of school and facilities required - Classrooms, Bathrooms, Computer Lab, Water, Tablet Chairs

I have selected two so far, that have not been funded at all.. let me find more options for Webby @WebMaster to decide from, and then we will decide further.

Actually...that's a pretty good idea.

@WebMaster...@Aeronaut.

Maybe PDF as a whole can contribute.

Instead of a single person giving donations to a school, the PDF community (irrespective of political affiliations) can contribute.

PDF will be the sponsor of a school. This would pool up all the money, and instead of 10000 going to 10 different schools, 10k can go to one school and have a bigger effect.

Yes, plus we can have a name plate of PDF in that school. PDF as a responsible online civil society community... which will bring good name to PDF

Untitled.jpg

GGMS BAGH, Abbottabad

This school is also not funded.. :(

Last edited:
Bovpo5YIcAA5dH5.jpg
BovpYAtIUAAL4Zk.jpg

@Leader how about number 2. If we try we will be able to fully fund it.

Yes, thats one room and 40 table/chairs and I think even if we pay 2000 Rs each, we would require only 425 members to contribute.

BovtCweCQAEMNOc.jpg

Last edited:
Allah k naam pay de do baba... Really, even after coming into government this guy is begging for donations.

Best thing is His followers taking this as some accomplishment. Khair sannu ki...

Enjoy the party.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom