What's new

LOC in ripe shape to be taken over!

Why can’t USA take on North Korea with 500 times bigger economy and has the full backing of NATO?

Wrong question. Should replace US with South Korea. I don't think anyone in US dreams of adding North Korea as it's 51st state.

Why can’t USA take on North Korea with 500 times bigger economy and has the full backing of NATO?
They can. They don't need to because they don't whine about North Korea occupying a part of the US. If North Korea occupied a part of the US they would be wiped off the face of the earth in minutes.

On the other hand when a country occupies part of India all they do is kneel and surrender (2020,1962) or beg for a ceasefire (1947, 1965). Sometimes they even kill 2000 of their soldiers while inflicting 34 casualties on the enemy (2002). The only ones with a worse casualty ratio than that are ISIS against the US military.

And is that Bangladesh under Indian rule while most of the punishment Indian army receives on LOC is delivered from Azad Kashmir.....besides why run back 50 years before our lifetime....let's discuss present day Bahadur Bartis.

I understand if history is full with Losses ,why discuss it ? right ?

Capturing Bangladesh was never intended ,why take 160 million liability when an entire country can be under your thumb for eternity.:coffee:

Capturing Bangladesh was never intended ,why take 160 million liability when an entire country can be under your thumb for eternity.:coffee:

It is technically the other way around history is full of victories.

Besides how can you have influence on someone who you are trying to kill? You will eventually have to engage them in one way or another because your IQ is so low that you don't understand how to keep PR because you are run by uneducated folks. The common man on the street in Bangladesh hates your guts so does the bureaucrats. Besides the Bengalis lock down on India they will never come around..

Last edited:

History full of losses indeed .....1962 or 1965 or India's Vietnam didn't exactly take place on Mars.
Or better why not go back to 1947 when a much larger country was carved out of India.
Aha the thumb, even if you had to often suck on it to ease the pain. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom