What's new

LOC in ripe shape to be taken over!

Khan vilatey

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Look at this propaganda video from the Indian occupied Kashmir , the Indian soldiers seem under fed, under equipped and de motivated as opposed to the highly motivated and equipped Pakistan soldiers with knee guards , radios and equipment.

I was most surprised at the kits of the Pakistani army with bullet proof wests and additional equipment looked awesome. Moreover the post at the bridge was solar powered lol 😂

why do we not liberate Kashmir from the Jack boot of the RSS and there thugs the Indian military

k

even I propaganda we see Indian soldiers in terrible uniforms and paksitan in war kits

k

That video is 4 years old
Here’s the latest one

This is old video too. here is the new one
jalebi 621.jpg

If Pakistan thought it could militarily take Kashmir it would have done so by now. The Pakistan Army relies on more information than a single video but it hasn't stopped arm-chair generals.
cowardly generals too afraid of a war, too traumatized by 1971 to go on the offensive.

Cowardly? Or just realistic and sober? Besides, can Pakistan's weak economy survive more than a few days of war?

If Pakistan thought it could militarily take Kashmir it would have done so by now. The Pakistan Army relies on more information than a single video but it hasn't stopped arm-chair generals.

Cowardly? Or just realistic and sober? Besides, can Pakistan's weak economy survive more than a few days of war?
Pakistan was bankrupt in 47. no airforce or navy, no ordnance factories, military consisted of tribal militia.
didnt stop Jinnah from going to war to get AZAD kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan, he was not a coward.
this current lot running the armed forces are incompetent, a war would highlight their incompetence.

Pakistan was bankrupt in 47. no airforce or navy, no ordnance factories, military consisted of tribal militia.
didnt stop Jinnah from going to war to get AZAD kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan, he was not a coward.
this current lot running the armed forces are incompetent, a war would highlight their incompetence.
I do not know if it has been noted by members on this forum or not, but PM frequently made statements like if there is a war it could go any way. Nations do not invest in their defense so the wars could "go any way", they make investments so the challenges could be defeated and wars could be won. It might be that he is briefed by military leaders in the same vein. The job of professional militaries is to fight and win wars. Period

You can't say war could go any way. That is not why investment in defense is made. There is only room for certain victory, not uncertainty. If there is uncertainty, you are a weak country with a weak military.

See i dont know about that, but i do know india cannot sustain longer than 10 days of continuous war fighting should a full scale war break out. Oh and thats not factoring in logistic lines being hit :)

1947 was indeed a heady time for both countries, especially Pakistan, where people thought that if they could create a country from nothing, capturing Kashmir is well within reach. But they fell short. Still, 2021 is not 1947 and the ground realities are different. Kashmir has not only been militarized but tactical nuclear weapons are in play on both sides.

These things are being taken into account on Pakistan's side. That doesn't mean they are not planning for the future, of course.

See i dont know about that, but i do know india cannot sustain longer than 10 days of continuous war fighting should a full scale war break out. Oh and thats not factoring in logistic lines being hit

It would be interesting to see if India can launch a coordinated attack on Pakistan. Or how to deal with tactical nuclear weapons? Or what will China do if India does attack China? The variables for India are many, including economics.

If there's a war between India and Pakistan it would, in my opinion, be short.
+

1947 was indeed a heady time for both countries, especially Pakistan, where people thought that if they could create a country from nothing, capturing Kashmir is well within reach. But they fell short. Still, 2021 is not 1947 and the ground realities are different. Kashmir has not only been militarized but tactical nuclear weapons are in play on both sides.

These things are being taken into account on Pakistan's side. That doesn't mean they are not planning for the future, of course.

It would be interesting to see if India can launch a coordinated attack on Pakistan. Or how to deal with tactical nuclear weapons? Or what will China do if India does attack China? The variables for India are many, including economics.

+
Agreed. A war would be somewhat short, but it will be bloody.

This theory relies heavily on inflicting losses to foe so that he gives in and comes to negotiation table. A perilous thinking indeed.

Back
Top Bottom