What's new

LoC flare up: August 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
In India soldiers death can not be put under w raps as bodies of martyred had to be be sent to there respective places and insurance and other benefits issued so its virtually impossible for Indian army/ govt. to hide this issue

I apply the same logic as indian trolls... what if india is hiding the casualities? since 2 weeks not a single indian soldier even got injured in these "unprovoked" fire by PA?

Do you know almost all military installations have a mosque or room for prayers? and do u think they marched to the nearby village for tht?

As for mortars.. its not 1 accident there are several... houses,vehicles,ambulances..!

..[/QUOTE]

what a retarded logic. Then how come there was no Pakistani casualties from 5th to 21st dispite of heavy Indian shelling and firing with heavy weapons?? How come no casualty reported after India destroyed number of bunkers?? May be casualties were hidden from your side too?? Common mate, speculations have no end so better wait and see what officials say and don't draw conclusions on your own.
PS: number of Indian soldiers have injured, i remember 3 soldiers got injured at one attack last week and further evacuated to Jammu hospital, media interviewed them.

Exactly in india soldiers bodies would have to be returned and thats impossible to hide with rampant media.

what a retarded logic. Then how come there was no Pakistani casualties from 5th to 21st dispite of heavy Indian shelling and firing with heavy weapons?? How come no casualty reported after India destroyed number of bunkers?? May be casualties were hidden from your side too?? Common mate, speculations have no end so better wait and see what officials say and don't draw conclusions on your own.[/QUOTE]

Only if you were upto date... sigh...

Cool it man no one is going to war , we know exactly what we are doing , we will never do something which will unite pakistan till pakistan stops poking in Indian matters . It feels bad but what can we do as long you want to hurt us .

You cannt blame the full army for mistakes of the generals. They where the one who where taking the heat while the generals who where abroad having good time.[/QUOTE]

Sir if not now may be later but this war can't be avoided Sir this would happen

You didn't answer me,your so eager to take on the indian army and wage jihad..why don't u take up an AK join the amir ul momineen and come across the border and have a shot..golden chance to become a ghazi.Why wait for a war between 2 nuclear powers thats likely to never ocur?

INSHALLAH soon I would be their or with Army ready and hunting down my beloved Indian soldiers

You cannt blame the full army for mistakes of the generals. They where the one who where taking the heat while the generals who where abroad having good time.

INSHALLAH soon I would be their or with Army ready and hunting down my beloved Indian soldiers[/QUOTE]

So which camp are you intending join? do share details if you can before you cross over to India.

INSHALLAH soon I would be their or with Army ready and hunting down my beloved Indian soldiers

So which camp are you intending join? do share details if you can before you cross over to India.[/QUOTE]
When I would cross India you would know okay now chill :cheers:

Five civilians injured by Indian shelling

27 August 2013

521c0138be949.jpeg

The photo shows an Indian soldier near the Line of Control.

MUZAFFARABAD: The unprovoked shelling by Indian troops from across the restive Line of Control (LoC) showed no signs of abatement on Monday. Five more civilians were injured in the Nakial sector amid fresh displacement of 37 families from some highly vulnerable villages.

According to officials, Indian troops kept shelling Oli Panjni and Narrala Turkundi during the day. The injured were identified as Farzana, daughter of Kafeel; Abdul Qayyum, son of Abdul Aziz; Azhar, son of Wilayat; Nasim, wife of Inayat; and Khadija, daughter of Ghayas.

Twenty-five civilians have been injured by the Indian shelling in Nakial and Tatta Pani sectors of Kotli district over the past 11 days. One woman has lost her life. Meanwhile, a “stability of Pakistan” rally was taken out in Nakial to express solidarity with the Pakistan Army and sympathy with the families affected by the Indian shelling. The rally, led by AJK Minister for Food Javed Iqbal Budhanvi, was attended by a large number of people and local leaders.

The participants carrying Pakistani and AJK flags raised slogans in favour of the Pakistan Army and freedom struggle in India-occupied Kashmir and against India.

“The shelling cannot subdue or deter us from supporting the indigenous freedom movement on the other side of the LoC,” Mr Budhanvi, who represents Nakial in the AJK Legislative Assembly, said.

“We salute people who are braving the unrelenting shelling. We pay tribute to and express solidarity with the Pakistani armed forces for defending us against Indian aggression,” he said.

Mr Budhanvi and other speakers urged the United Nations and human rights organisations to take notice of “continuous ceasefire violations by Indian troops and shelling on civilians” and play their role in defusing the tension.

The officials said Indian shelling had forced 45 families comprising 200 people to leave their homes in the Nakial sector and take refuge in rear areas. They have taken shelter in hostels of different colleges. Some families have decided to put up with their relatives.

The officials said they had also made arrangements in some other educational institutions to meet any eventuality.

“Indian troops have been firing indiscriminately, forcing us leave our homes that hardly survived some mortar shells last night,” said 20-year-old Yasir Ashraf who, along with his mother and seven siblings, had fled from Kaneth village.

Five civilians injured by Indian shelling - DAWN.COM

"You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it."
Malcolm X

mamu jaan ki aulad ... pathetic indian army destroying its own bunkers,playing dead enemy soldiers,wife swaping army ...feeds its ...public bs asusual.. and even after getting embarassed they dnt have any shame n keep coming back for more... "hahahaha"

These accusations are nothing in comparison to an army who refused to acknowledge its own dead soldiers and accept their bodies saying they are terrorists..Is there any comparison in world history?

These accusations are nothing in comparison to an army who refused to acknowledge its own dead soldiers and accept their bodies saying they are terrorists..Is there any comparison in world history?

These are "accusations" but proven facts unlike ur fake stories abt dead bodies.. bring forward a statement by indian govt of these so called fake bodies? a picture of the burial site? a protest by their families anything to prove ur claim not pure BS ...

Your posts are nothing but face saving attempts ... and pathetic just like the actions of ur army... tell us which army destroys its own bunkers n acts as dead enemy soldiers to medals,chest thumping and jingoism?

mamu jaan ki aulad ... pathetic indian army destroying its own bunkers,playing dead enemy soldiers,wife swaping army ...feeds its ...public bs asusual.. and even after getting embarassed they dnt have any shame n keep coming back for more... "hahahaha"

You shown your aukad and standard in this post .... Well I am not even expecting better from you

Kyoki ghatiya aadmi hamesha ghatiya hi rahta hai... kabhi sudhar nahi sakta

These are "accusations" but proven facts unlike ur fake stories abt dead bodies.. bring forward a statement by indian govt of these so called fake bodies? a picture of the burial site? a protest by their families anything to prove ur claim not pure BS ...

Your posts are nothing but face saving attempts ... and pathetic just like the actions of ur army... tell us which army destroys its own bunkers n acts as dead enemy soldiers to medals,chest thumping and jingoism?

Lol even if the accusations are true regarding the attempts of some army guys faking encounters and getting court marshalled for that,that is nothing in comparison to a modern army-right from the top leadership- refusing to accept the dead bodies and calling their own dead soldiers as terrorists,and later prime minister having to pathetically accept that they lost 5000 soldiers...Like I said,there is no comparison in modern history for such a shameless act..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom