What's new

LoC flare up: August 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
and where I said Pakistani are Marshall race. Read thoroughly before opening up ur mouth.

Then I guess I misunderstood and I must apologize. But understandable nonetheless, since most of your compatriots do like to throw accusations every right and left.

Hiding losses? Why would they do that? In case you have forgotten, the reason for all this tension is because the IA made a very public broadcast on the death of those 5 soldiers. No reason for them not to now. The IA will get even more ammunition for their position of being more aggressive.

Everyone wishes to keep the tide under control. Let it go weak and you can't surf, let it swell too strong and it will swallow you dead.

Code:
Hey, I heard that Pakistan is now all scared and closing down all Govt Office near the borders:lol:, Moving away bunkers and other stuffs where small arms fire cannot reach:D

Pakistan orders indefinite shut down of govt offices near LoC – The Express Tribune

Are you really that pathetic, putting smilies up when people are losing their lives. No one is scared, but instead its a precautionary measure taken by the GOP, and a good one at it. Why should they risk the life of people close to the border when ur strayed dogs, cant fight men and have to shoot at civilians to satisfy their pathetic populace. If ur own retarded gov had an iota of a sense they should also move the non combatants, and their offices out of the fire zone.

Code:

Are you really that pathetic, putting smilies up when people are losing their lives. No one is scared, but instead its a precautionary measure taken by the GOP, and a good one at it. Why should they risk the life of people close to the border when ur strayed dogs, cant fight men and have to shoot at civilians to satisfy their pathetic populace. If ur own retarded gov had an iota of a sense they should also move the non combatants, and their offices out of the fire zone.

Why your so Mighty Super Duper Army can't protect its own people... if anyone is targeting Civilian they should be bombed to hell.... and Indian Army Never fight behind civilian they are always in front of us and taking every bullet for us. Its not only about civilian but military office are moving away too.

So now you realized that Dog don't bark but they bite too... we should utilized these building to test our new bunker buster mortars..

6.jpg

Jai Hind Jai Jawan

Why your so Mighty Super Duper Army can't protect its own people... if anyone is targeting Civilian they should be bombed to hell.... and Indian Army Never fight behind civilian they are always in front of us and taking every bullet for us. Its not only about civilian but military office are moving away too.

So now you realized that Dog don't bark but they bite too... we should utilized these building to test our new bunker buster mortars..

6.jpg

Jai Hind Jai Jawan

Please go ahead, just make sure that u and ur media dont ****** and moan like they normally do when u guys get one in the gut.

Hiding losses? Why would they do that? In case you have forgotten, the reason for all this tension is because the IA made a very public broadcast on the death of those 5 soldiers. No reason for them not to now. The IA will get even more ammunition for their position of being more aggressive.

May be they want to tell large number in go to create more anger towards Pakistan but it seems for past two days as fighting has gone intense on border Indian media has run away from quoting news about that it is getting obvious that they are hiding something

They have been deliberately hitting our civilians since last two weeks and you still have sympathy for them?Get real.

I can show you PA has been hitting Indian civilians on this side of the border also .

Your army is not saint either .... So get real .

Lets play it on Red Fort Pakistan National Anthem

Last edited by a moderator:
This means that Pakistan is gearing up for pound back heavily and expecting heavy retaliation.

Both sides have escalated as much as they can without resorting to heavy arty more or less.Once that comes in airstrikes can also become a possibility.

Both sides have escalated as much as they can without resorting to heavy arty more or less.Once that comes in airstrikes can also become a possibility.

Airstrikes would be suicidal. PAF will not do it and certainly not allow IAF to cross into their airspace.

Airstrikes would be suicidal. PAF will not do it and certainly not allow IAF to cross into their airspace.

Agreed generally.But if heavy artillery duels escalate to dangerous proportions airstrikes to level ammo/supply dumps for arty firebases become possibilty.But yes i agree,airforce has negliigible chance atm to get involved.

I can show you PA has been Indian civilians on this side of the border also .

Your army is not saint either .... So get real .

8+ civilians including women,children n old men have died... how many on indian side? reports of 1 injured?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom