What's new

LoC flare up: August 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
:omghaha: :omghaha: :D :D

Muhaha haha bwahahaha

Right now enjoy the Ghazwa-E-Pak which BLA/Talibunnies/Afgan/NATO/US is doing on Pakistan for the last 10 years which resulted in 50,000 Pakistanis dead. :bunny:

LOl. I thought we were just discussing between us. And you go along and mention other problems.
In that case, India too has had its share of wars and battles with other countries and home grown insurcency like in North-east India where around seven states have around 30 rebel groups fighting indian forces. LOl
You got your a.ss whopped by China and 4000 indian soldiers died, 1500 in Sri Lanka with Rajiv Ghandhi your PM paying the ultimate price.
Then in northeast indian states they are killing your police and citizens and your current PM has described that as the worst insugency problems for India.
LOL. Enjoy dealing with all that mess buddy.

:omghaha:

1474armyops1.jpg

Army-day-13-7.jpg

rr18.jpg

Ek Kharoch Ke Badle Tu Kitna Pitega Bhaiya

rhl751.jpg

This saddens me so much. There is no objective, no territory to be gained or no strategic point to be captured. The only purpose is to inflict casualties on the other side. Unfortunately both sides are so equally matched in Mountain Warfare, they have both have the same capability to inflict equal casualties.

Despite Indian bravado of steam rolling the 12th Division, facts on the ground state otherwise. There is not much the Indians can do to dislodge or inflict pain on the 12th Division. For example, even if the Indians do manage to kill 10 PA soldiers, whats the end purpose? PA will regroup and retaliate back and kill the same amount of IA soldiers. Last time in January, GOC was able to keep his troops in line and not retaliate as the local commanders wanted to. The Indian Government has given open permission to the IA to engage in hostilities, this explains their constant provocations. If they continue with these provocations, PA Generals might be tempted to unleash the Local Commanders with orders to retaliate with full force.

This saddens me so much. There is no objective, no territory to be gained or no strategic point to be captured. The only purpose is to inflict casualties on the other side. Unfortunately both sides are so equally matched in Mountain Warfare, they have both have the same capability to inflict equal casualties.

Despite Indian bravado of steam rolling the 12th Division, facts on the ground state otherwise. There is not much the Indians can do to dislodge or inflict pain on the 12th Division. For example, even if the Indians do manage to kill 10 PA soldiers, whats the end purpose? PA will regroup and retaliate back and kill the same amount of IA soldiers. Last time in January, GOC was able to keep his troops in line and not retaliate as the local commanders wanted to. The Indian Government has given open permission to the IA to engage in hostilities, this explains their constant provocations. If they continue with these provocations, PA Generals might be tempted to unleash the Local Commanders with orders to retaliate with full force.

And then what? Further escalation? To what purpose? Likely such acts would lead to pressure to de-escalate, and we are back to square one.

This saddens me so much. There is no objective, no territory to be gained or no strategic point to be captured. The only purpose is to inflict casualties on the other side.

I couldn't agree more but that's just how things have been in our part of the world. In this new millennium what would be the point of supporting terrorist groups in their visceral anti-India plans. What purpose an act like Mumbai? Does it get India to rethink Kashmir let alone relinquish it? Just the idea to inflict pain, All that it begets is retaliation of the same type. PA must have known retaliation was inevitable when the Indian soldiers were killed in the manner they were. The surprise is in the type of the response, not the response itself. Retaliation & counter retaliation ishow this will play out. For a long time.

And then what? Further escalation? To what purpose? Likely such acts would lead to pressure to de-escalate, and we are back to square one.

No purpose at all, simple retaliation. Pakistan has its patience, and its patience is being tested by the Indians. Indians have upped the ante by using mortars and heavy artillery. What they forget is that Pakistan has the same ammunition too, and lots of it. These punitive strikes have no purpose at all, only a battle of ego's.

In this new millennium what would be the point of supporting terrorist groups in their visceral anti-India plans.

In the hopes of freeing up Kashmir. India started this whole concept of supporting proxy insurgencies in other countries, Pakistan merely followed suit to further its own interests but failed unfortunately.

What purpose an act like Mumbai?

And there lies the inherent problem with India. Indians are convinced that Mumbai attack was sanctioned by the State of Pakistan, yet there is not a single piece of evidence that supports this ludicrous claim. Despite continued requests by Pakistan, India has failed to provide any evidence whatsoever. There is always an objective or something to be gained when terrorist acts like these are planned, Pakistan gained nothing from these attacks.

Does it get India to rethink Kashmir let alone relinquish it?

No

PA must have known retaliation was inevitable when the Indian soldiers were killed in the manner they were.

PA retaliated after IA slaughtered 4 civilians and killed a PA soldier before this incident. You cannot commit aggression and than play the victim here. Pakistan is no Bangladesh, if you kill Pakistani civilians there will be consequences, BOTTOM LINE.

The surprise is in the type of the response, not the response itself. Retaliation & counter retaliation ishow this will play out. For a long time.

I feel sorry for the innocent souls who will loose their lives because of this di** measuring contest between two immature nations.

No purpose at all, simple retaliation. Pakistan has its patience, and its patience is being tested by the Indians. Indians have upped the ante by using mortars and heavy artillery. What they forget is that Pakistan has the same ammunition too, and lots of it. These punitive strikes have no purpose at all, only a battle of ego's.

Why do you think the IA forgets? Maybe they have more ammunition this time.

In the hopes of freeing up Kashmir. India started this whole concept of supporting proxy insurgencies in other countries, Pakistan merely followed suit to further its own interests but failed unfortunately.

Was asking about this millennium. After Kargil, it was fairly evident that India cannot be militarily pressurised to settle.

And there lies the inherent problem with India. Indians are convinced that Mumbai attack was sanctioned by the State of Pakistan, yet there is not a single piece of evidence that supports this ludicrous claim. Despite continued requests by Pakistan, India has failed to provide any evidence whatsoever. There is always an objective or something to be gained when terrorist acts like these are planned, Pakistan gained nothing from these attacks.

All evidence on the table suggests that elements of the ISI were involved in some manner. That is the position of the GoI. The Americans believe that too. There are two gentlemen who have been singing, one in America & one in India - Headley & Abu Jundal. Maybe the fact that your government tried so hard to stop Jundal's extradition & their obvious lack of interest in dealing with Hafiz Saeed confirms what many in India think.

PA retaliated after IA slaughtered 4 civilians and killed a PA soldier before this incident. You cannot commit aggression and than play the victim here. Pakistan is no Bangladesh, if you kill Pakistani civilians there will be consequences, BOTTOM LINE.

Then, no point in complaining. If IA soldiers are killed, there will be consequences. Same BOTTOM LINE.

I feel sorry for the innocent souls who will loose their lives because of this di** measuring contest between two immature nations

True.

It's over guys, mods close this thread.

The dick measuring contest is over, and just like many predicted, nothing happened.

Agree with your post and also i am not forcing you to believe what i wrote above, i just stated what my friend who is currently there at LC while i am typing. You may not agree but i don't have any doubt because he told me some other things which i heard in news 3 days after. :)

Haha......Whatever floats your boat. :lol:

And i am sure Even on MAP, you are not aware of the bunkers and forward post of both India and pakistan on LC and the distance between them, Let alone in reality..

Had you been, you wouldn't have wrote the crap above. :rolleyes:
Its truth video every one can see how clearly that videos are lies and not true Mr How India is faking situations and trying to improve their image by showing these fake hitting back scenes

This is what I say and advocate. Our new generation has been made addict to starplus culture, which has to end. Yesterday on one of the news channel i saw some youngster calling themselves as fashion dancers, dancing on MUNNI BADNAM HUI in one of the shopping malls. These youngster have absolutely forgotten the cultural norms.

This is what I say and advocate. Our new generation has been made addict to starplus culture, which has to end. Yesterday on one of the news channel i saw some youngster calling themselves as fashion dancers, dancing on MUNNI BADNAM HUI in one of the shopping malls. These youngster have absolutely forgotten the cultural norms.

These guys belong to 3 to 4 percent mentally sick and prosti... class they are found in form of fashion models and film stars too leave them majority know how to fight and defend and give life for Islam and Pakistan what we need to do is deploy our best equipment along border with India and give them really strong Response

Moroccan_M109A5_howitzer%2C_2012-03.jpg

sh1.jpg

Panterrr.JPG

India again accuses us of firing at Hamripur area Man Indians need to shut up CNN-IBN reporting right now :sniper: @Aeronaut @Leader @Oscar @nuclearpak @Areesh

Poonch: Violating the ceasefire twice on Monday, Pakistani troops opened fire from automatic weapons and mortars on Hamirpur battalion and Mendhar along the LoC in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir, drawing retaliation from the Indian army on both the occasions.

There was no report of casualties or damage to property in the two separate incidents.

The Pakistani troops targeted the battalion in Hamirpur at around 2105 hours, sparking an exchange of fire that continued late into the night, a Defence Ministry spokesman said.

Earlier this afternoon, the Pakistani Army fired at Indian forward posts with small arms along the LoC in Mendhar sub-sector in Poonch district.

"Pakistani troops fired from small arms and automatic weapons on Indian posts in Mendhar sub-sector at around 2:35 pm," a defence spokesman said.

Pakistani troops had earlier fired heavily on Indian posts in Hamirpur and Balakote border belts along the LoC in Poonch and also pounded civilian areas in Mankote and Mendhar belts.

"There was firing by the Pakistani Army in Hamirpur and Balakote belts last night," the defence spokesman said.

The Indian soldiers replied strongly, triggering exchanges which continued throughout last night, he said.

The Pakistani troops also targeted civilian areas with medium mortar shells and rockets sparking panic among the inhabitants.

Seventy-two ceasefire violations by Pakistan have taken place along the LoC since January one this year.

PTI
http://zeenews.india.com/news/natio...attalion-other-foward-posts-again_870065.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Poonch, Jammu: While Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif talks peace, the Pakistani army is keeping up its attacks along the Line of Control (LOC).

Heavy firing has been on in the Hamirpur sector since morning, after the 25th ceasefire violation by Pakistan this month.

This follows an attack in the same region last night, just hours after the Defence Minister sent a tough message to Pakistan in his Parliament statement and not long after the Pakistani prime minister called for talks saying, "Kashmir is Pakistan's jugular vein."

On Monday night, Pakistani troops opened fire using automatic weapons and mortars on Hamirpur battalion and Mendhar along the LOC. The Indian army retaliated strongly in both areas.

Top Indian sources believe these relentless attacks are the Pakistan army's way of showing their newly-elected prime minister who's the boss, especially before General Ashfaq Kayani's retirement in November. Indian officials say the outgoing Pak army chief wants his own man to succeed him in the post.

Indian officials also assess that Nawaz Sharif doesn't have the will or the capacity to take on army right now.

Reinforcing Defence Minister AK Antony's strong words that Pakistan's actions - including the killing of five Indian soldiers on August 6 - would have consequences on ties, sources say no diplomatic channel is open with Pakistan right now.

New Delhi is also yet to decide on the possibility of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh meeting Nawaz Sharif in New York, on the sidelines of a UN meet next month.

Since January, Pakistan has violated the decade-old ceasefire agreement over 80 times.
25th ceasefire violation by Pakistan this month, India retaliates strongly | NDTV.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom