What's new

LoC flare up: August 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far yes, but it has not ended yet and besides with the other side keeping quiet we will never really know the damage we have delt ....

Ok then, I presume if that is reflection educated opinion of the nation, who am I say otherwise. Case closed i guess....

PA is not reporting causalities to their Media. Couple of days ago i spoke to my friend who is currently posted in poonch sector, he told me that there were 4 casualties straight in one such attack by IA. And he told me its 100% confirmed, But no reports as such in pak media. I dont know whether hiding casualities is good or bad on PA part.

But one thing is sure, Their forwards posts are taking some serious Pounding.

example :-

Video 1

Video 2

Like IA posts are getting ras malai and gulab jamun when PA mortars and shells hit them. We are also using heavy artillery as per Indian news sources. It is same on both sides buddy and none of your claims would be considered credible unless they are reported even in in some non Pakistani neutral news source. They would be just called war rhetoric. All such claims and rhetoric are part of escalations and conflicts. But not all of them are true. Like it is happening right now.

Sorry but your take on Indian media is awfully misinformed.

As I already said, Indian media strives for sensationalism. They will stand by the side who gives them the
most sensational news. There is no question of "freedom" because they are free to take whatever side they
like - as such they choose to go by the side which will make their news sell more copies.

Due to this reason, Indians find Indian media reports just as annoying as Pakistanis/Chinese would find
them at some point of time. But I wouldn't say they are run by extremists (what sort of a stupid comment
is that??), but rather by sensationalists.

Pakistani media at the other hand forever remains a mouthpiece of military and/or government...something
that Indian media would be very very occasionally. Therefore Pak media is not free, Indian media is.

It's not possible to keep Indian media tied down with a leash for long, you can do that only once per a year
or so. Pak media is always tied down.

Hope you get the picture.:)

I am perfectly informed about Indian media. Indian media is a mouthpiece of IA right now. A private ISPR in fact. Indian media is in the hands of warmongers and jingoists peddled by military establishment. Indian media is not free. Simple. :)

I think the entire scenario has been summed up nicely and aptly by Nusrat Mirza in this article.

col11.gif

Can we please get a translation ?

PA is not reporting causalities to their Media. Couple of days ago i spoke to my friend who is currently posted in poonch sector, he told me that there were 4 casualties straight in one such attack by IA. And he told me its 100% confirmed, But no reports as such in pak media. I dont know whether hiding casualities is good or bad on PA part.

But one thing is sure, Their forwards posts are taking some serious Pounding.

example :-

Video 1

Video 2
Because their are no casualties existence of videos show how big lies are being told by your friend the are on border not in hollywood studio man you have lost soldiers and are able to do nothing so for cover up your Army has now resort to speaking lies I have seen the videos and this proves only one thing how big liar Indian Army is they are faking the situation so they can gain some respect back after loosing 5 soldiers they are building fake posts on their own side and fire on them to show they are hitting Pakistan back and their media tell those lies to Indians :omghaha:

There has been a spurt in ceasefire violations in last two weeks on the Line of Control and International Border in Jammu and Kashmir "which are happening on daily basis," a senior BSF official said here.
"This shows desperation by ISI and Pakistan forces to push their terrorists into Indian territory under the cover of fire by attempting to pin down Indian security forces," Special Director General (West) of BSF, Rajdip Singh, in Mohali district said in a statement.
"Ceasefire violations by Pakistani forces is not a new phenomenon. The ceasefire on the LoC with Pakistan in J~~amp;amp;K came into effect on November 26, 2003. Pakistani forces are regularly and blatantly violating the ceasefire now and then.
Pakistani forces are regularly and blatantly violating the ceasefire, says BSF officials
Pakistani forces are regularly and blatantly violating the ceasefire, says BSF officials
"But in the recent past, there has been a spurt in ceasefire violations. Since May, 31 ceasefire violations in Jammu region and eight violations on LoC in Kashmir region have taken place. BSF troops have given a befitting and calibrated response to these violations," he said.
Singh said Pakistani troops were not just targeting Indian posts but also villages along the border. He said it was trying to push as many militants as possible into Indian territory before the mountain passes of Himalayas were closed due to onset of winter.
The recent ceasefire violations by Pakistan Army/Rangers on BSF posts in Jammu and Kashmir through BAT (Border Action Teams) took place in various areas including Nowgaon (four), Kupwara (three), Rajouri (19), I.Nagar (seven) and one each in Bandipora, Jammu and S.Bani.
"Such type of attacks by BAT in near future cannot be ruled out," Singh said. The Special DG of BSF said, "Pakistan is desperate to flare up the Kashmir issue. BSF troops deployed in the Jammu and Kashmir region are on high alert and fully prepared to retaliate in a befitting manner."
He said there have been three incidents of sniping on IB in Jammu in July and August, in which one BSF soldier died and two were seriously injured.
"Senior officers from FHQ and Chandigarh visited forward areas and interacted with field commanders and issued suitable instructions to reply in an effective and calibrated manner to sniping, BAT action, standoff fire and infiltration bids," Singh said.
He said in Punjab Frontier from January this year, 37 attempts of smuggling from across the border were foiled by the troops.
Singh said BSF is keeping pace with new technologies for effective border management.
"BSF is assimilating advanced technologies in discharge of daily duties to ensure effective security of India's international borders. Special surveillance equipment has been deployed at various places on borders for better domination," he said

1150868_638256922860986_1171081666_n.jpg

According to this news report India has moved its Artillery on border we should also deploy the Panther and MRL and Artillery bought from USA and that S1 @Aeronaut @Areesh @Zakii @Oscar

Last edited by a moderator:
Like IA posts are getting ras malai and gulab jamun when PA mortars and shells hit them. We are also using heavy artillery as per Indian news sources. It is same on both sides buddy and none of your claims would be considered credible unless they are reported even in in some non Pakistani neutral news source. They would be just called war rhetoric. All such claims and rhetoric are part of escalations and conflicts. But not all of them are true. Like it is happening right now.

Agree with your post and also i am not forcing you to believe what i wrote above, i just stated what my friend who is currently there at LC while i am typing. You may not agree but i don't have any doubt because he told me some other things which i heard in news 3 days after. :)

Because their are no casualties existence of videos show how big lies are being told by your friend the are on border not in hollywood studio man you have lost soldiers and are able to do nothing so for cover up your Army has now resort to speaking lies I have seen the videos and this proves only one thing how big liar Indian Army is they are faking the situation so they can gain some respect back after loosing 5 soldiers they are building fake posts on their own side and fire on them to show they are hitting Pakistan back and their media tell those lies to Indians :omghaha:

Haha......Whatever floats your boat. :lol:

What a bunch of idiots indian medians are , why should we have a post there in front of firing range, Hell even uganda army will not build a post in front of mountain and in front of enemy.. jagooo india jagooo army k dhokay main na aoo yeh sirf apni izat bucha rahay hain yeh sab dikha dikha kar

And i am sure Even on MAP, you are not aware of the bunkers and forward post of both India and pakistan on LC and the distance between them, Let alone in reality..

Had you been, you wouldn't have wrote the crap above. :rolleyes:

LoC: Senate passes resolution over India’s ceasefire violation

Pakistan-Senate-Resolutions-EgyptandIndia_8-19-2013_114352_l.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Senate on Monday passed protest resolutions over ceasefire violation by India at the Line of Control (LoC) besides killings of innocent civilians at the hands of Egyptian army.

Leader of the house, Raja Zafarul Haq tabled the protest resolution regarding the ceasefire breach by India at the LoC which was adopted by the Senate. The resolution demanded of New Delhi to ensure adherence to the ceasefire accord in a true spirit.

It said that Pakistan will continue to extend moral and diplomatic support to the Kashmiris in the light of United Nations’ resolutions.

The Senate passed another protest resolution over the atrocities committed against Egyptians by its military forces. The resolution was presented by Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) Senator Mian Raza Rabbani.

LoC: Senate passes resolution over India

Dude they (INdian ARmy) even used tomato ketchup on fake encounters..what were you expecting!?

Agree with your post and also i am not forcing you to believe what i wrote above, i just stated what my friend who is currently there at LC while i am typing. You may not agree but i don't have any doubt because he told me some other things which i heard in news 3 days after. :)

Well we have read a lot of inside sources of different people on this forum. Most of them have proven to be a lie or unsubstantiated. Anyways you know your source better. :)

Again, wrong date.

If anything, it proves Pakistan's claim that India has been the one to violate the LoC.

Facesaving dear facesaving. It is just about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom