What's new

LoC flare up: August 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
PA is not reporting causalities to their Media. Couple of days ago i spoke to my friend who is currently posted in poonch sector, he told me that there were 4 casualties straight in one such attack by IA. And he told me its 100% confirmed, But no reports as such in pak media. I dont know whether hiding casualities is good or bad on PA part.

But one thing is sure, Their forwards posts are taking some serious Pounding.

Video 1

Video 2

It took them 10 years to accept casualties of Kargil.. So this may come out in 2023, when our kids will be fighting each other on defence.pk :D

Yup.You better watch out. :)

After seeing a couple of mortars,anti-aircraft gun and some therm goggles view of God knows what,you people are so excited and so many threats and so many bla bla bla...you people are so easily manipulated by your media and Armed forces...:lol:

It took them 10 years to accept casualties of Kargil.. So this may come out in 2023, when our kids will be fighting each other on defence.pk :D

And you have yet to accept the real number of casualties so God knows when are we gonna know about your armed forces of whats happening to them now...:cool:

Indian media is a mouthpiece of Indian military right now. All these alleged footage and intercepts are a proof to that. The role of Indian media, in this whole episode of escalation seems to against the political govt of India and is more aligned with Indian military establishment. Even the poor defense minister was forced to change his earlier statement and India media played a very important role in that. For us Indian media isn't free. It is under control of extremists and hawkish elements.

Sorry but your take on Indian media is awfully misinformed.

As I already said, Indian media strives for sensationalism. They will stand by the side who gives them the
most sensational news. There is no question of "freedom" because they are free to take whatever side they
like - as such they choose to go by the side which will make their news sell more copies.

Due to this reason, Indians find Indian media reports just as annoying as Pakistanis/Chinese would find
them at some point of time. But I wouldn't say they are run by extremists (what sort of a stupid comment
is that??), but rather by sensationalists.

Pakistani media at the other hand forever remains a mouthpiece of military and/or government...something
that Indian media would be very very occasionally. Therefore Pak media is not free, Indian media is.

It's not possible to keep Indian media tied down with a leash for long, you can do that only once per a year
or so. Pak media is always tied down.

Hope you get the picture.:)

As I already said, Indian media strives for sensationalism. They will stand by the side who gives them the
most sensational news. There is no question of "freedom" because they are free to take whatever side they
like - as such they choose to go by the side which will make their news sell more copies.

Due to this reason, Indians find Indian media reports just as annoying as Pakistanis/Chinese would find
them at some point of time. But I wouldn't say they are run by extremists (what sort of a stupid comment

Pakistani media at the other hand forever remains a mouthpiece of military and/or government...something
that Indian media would be very very occasionally. Therefore Pak media is not free, Indian media is.

It's not possible to keep Indian media tied down with a leash for long, you can do that only once per a year

Also add the number of channels which is available today.... and the way they compete to get TRP.... but sadly the way learnt is to sensationalize.....

PA is not reporting causalities to their Media. Couple of days ago i spoke to my friend who is currently posted in poonch sector, he told me that there were 4 casualties straight in one such attack by IA. And he told me its 100% confirmed, But no reports as such in pak media. I dont know whether hiding casualities is good or bad on PA part.

But one thing is sure, Their forwards posts are taking some serious Pounding.

example :-

Video 1

Video 2
What a bunch of idiots indian medians are , why should we have a post there in front of firing range, Hell even uganda army will not build a post in front of mountain and in front of enemy.. jagooo india jagooo army k dhokay main na aoo yeh sirf apni izat bucha rahay hain yeh sab dikha dikha kar

What a bunch of idiots indian medians are , why should we have a post there in front of firing range, Hell even uganda army will not build a post in front of mountain and in front of enemy.. jagooo india jagooo army k dhokay main na aoo yeh sirf apni izat bucha rahay hain yeh sab dikha dikha kar

Have you been to LOC? most places the troops are at eyeball to eyeball distance from each other.

I think u dont know much about Pakistan media ..they bash military alot ..sometyms even when they are not at fault .. on other hand Indian media is totally controlled by army .. u will never see our media doing that ..they dont side with any parties or institiuon ..they bash supreme court too ..u can watch hundreds of vidz of it

lols many forwards posts on LOC are visible and well within the range of both armies with heavy weapons.

This is what happens when Army is given a free hand. Thanks for the video.
58hzg.gif

This was quiet expected after the Defense minister removed the leash ....
@sandy_3126
What do you think brother... ?

Does it really matter what I think! If this is the response to a coordinated spec ops team ambush on a patrolling party , then in the words and spirit of my P.M. - "Theek Hai"

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it really matter what I think! If this is the response to a coordinated spec ops team ambush on a patrolling party , then in the words and spirit of my P.M. - "Theek Hai"

Aaaaand ....that was the answer i expected from you .... :rolleyes:

Aaaaand ....that was the answer i expected from you .... :rolleyes:

Forget what I think, do you think this is appropriate retaliation...in your own words ... plz go ahead!

Forget what I think, do you think this is appropriate retaliation...in your own words ... plz go ahead!

So far yes, but it has not ended yet and besides with the other side keeping quiet we will never really know the damage we have delt ....

I think the entire scenario has been summed up nicely and aptly by Nusrat Mirza in this article.

col11.gif

And you have yet to accept the real number of casualties so God knows when are we gonna know about your armed forces of whats happening to them now...:cool:

GoI published those numbers way back in 2000!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom