What's new

LoC flare up: August 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. May be that's why Indian casualties suddenly stopped. :)

As I said Pakistani media isn't was hysteric like Indian media. They are busy discussing domestic issues.

You are saying domestic issues are more important then a possible war with India for yr media? thats ridiculous, unless there is something to hide or not let people know.

Really, can there be any argument with people who think Pakistanis have descended from the high
heavens to rule the world below?

I mean, denying soldier deaths and destruction of border posts is so simple, for an Army which will even
deny to accept the dead body of their General ! (if he was killed by IA)

Is it any wonder some people in Pakistan still think Bangladesh is still East Pakistan and still under
Pakistani jurisdiction??

These are world-class dreamers we are dealing with.

That's not true. :)

What makes you say that?

You are saying domestic issues are more important then a possible war with India for yr media? thats ridiculous, unless there is something to hide or not let people know.

Nope. Here people think no war is going to happen with India. Pakistani media isn't that hawkish as far as India is concerned. That's why Pakistanis media is focused more domestic issues.

What makes you say that?

The recent reports about the present escalations are a prove to that. All Indian media presenting same reports where only evil Pakistan violates ceasefire and innocent India just responds to it.

Indian media isn't free.

Indian media lies is caught by the fact every media person of different channels is taken to set location not on border and their are 6 specific soldiers which create the drama of firing back to Pakistan Army if you don't believe watch every news channel of India which claims to report from front lines :omghaha: :woot:

Agree with you on that. Every time same barhi muchon wala fauji interview dai raha hai different news channels ko. :)

Nope. Here people think no war is going to happen with India. Pakistani media isn't that hawkish as far as India is concerned. That's why Pakistanis media is focused more domestic issues.

OK, but doesnt that deprive you of knowing whats actually going on at the front. Or is it to deprive India of the details. I agree that silence will surely hold the hawks back but ordinary people need to know the events or suddenly they might find out that there is a serious situation that has developed.

PA was the first to move reinforcements to the border.

The recent reports about the present escalations are a prove to that. All Indian media presenting same reports where only evil Pakistan violates ceasefire and innocent India just responds to it.

Indian media isn't free.

"Freedom" of media is different from "motive" of media.

I would say Indian media is not free if they are not allowed to show news of IA deaths and only report
PA deaths, so that it appears PA are weaklings. But that's not it - the Indian media always looks for
sensationalism!

So they make it seem IA is receiving all the blows and failing to hit back, this is done most of the
time, same with LAC tensions with China. Troops from both sides routinely carry out patrols into
territory claimed by the other guys, but only those news of PLA patrols are reported.

Tell me, if Indian media is not free, and under control of govt, why will they make it seem as if
IA is taking all the blows? Won't it make the common Indian people angry over the govt. and Army
itself for not giving a befitting reply??

In Pakistan, the situation is opposite, most of the time, Pak media doesn't publish reports of
PA deaths because then common Pakistan people may become discontent with the way PA is
working - the PA or the Pak govt. do not want that - they want to make it seem as if PA is always
victorious so that common man in Pakistan is satisfied.

This is important because Pak is in a state of turmoil - the last thing they would want is the common
Pakistani citizen being discontent and angry at the functioning of their Army.

True that your English media is mostly mature. Not so your Urdu media (generally, I'm not aware what they are reporting now)

I agree. :P

Agree with you on that. Every time same barhi muchon wala fauji interview dai raha hai different news channels ko. :)

Why the surprise, this is the LoC, not a night club in Delhi. Almost all the journalists would have been taken there together for a briefing. Controlled information, I agree. Unlikely to be very neutral.

"Freedom" of media is different from "motive" of media.

I would say Indian media is not free if they are not allowed to show news of IA deaths and only report
PA deaths, so that it appears PA are weaklings. But that's not it - the Indian media always looks for
sensationalism!

So they make it seem IA is receiving all the blows and failing to hit back, this is done most of the
time, same with LAC tensions with China. Troops from both sides routinely carry out patrols into
territory claimed by the other guys, but only those news of PLA patrols are reported.

Tell me, if Indian media is not free, and under control of govt, why will they make it seem as if
IA is taking all the blows? Won't it make the common Indian people angry over the govt. and Army
itself for not giving a befitting reply??

In Pakistan, the situation is opposite, most of the time, Pak media doesn't publish reports of
PA deaths because then common Pakistan people may become discontent with the way PA is
working - the PA or the Pak govt. do not want that - they want to make it seem as if PA is always
victorious so that common man in Pakistan is satisfied.

This is important because Pak is in a state of turmoil - the last thing they would want is the common
Pakistani citizen being discontent and angry at the functioning of their Army.

Indian media is a mouthpiece of Indian military right now. All these alleged footage and intercepts are a proof to that. The role of Indian media, in this whole episode of escalation seems to against the political govt of India and is more aligned with Indian military establishment. Even the poor defense minister was forced to change his earlier statement and India media played a very important role in that. For us Indian media isn't free. It is under control of extremists and hawkish elements.

OK, but doesnt that deprive you of knowing whats actually going on at the front. Or is it to deprive India of the details. I agree that silence will surely hold the hawks back but ordinary people need to know the events or suddenly they might find out that there is a serious situation that has developed.

PA was the first to move reinforcements to the border.

They are not depriving anyone of anything. They don't even report most of India casualties as well. I have already said that it is both positive and negative. While some kind of reporting is needed on LOC events, building war hysteria like Indian media isn't good for Pakistan.

True that your English media is mostly mature. Not so your Urdu media (generally, I'm not aware what they are reporting now)

Urdu media isn't much different from English ones. Even the right wing urdu media isn't reporting much on LOC events.

Why the surprise, this is the LoC, not a night club in Delhi. Almost all the journalists would have been taken there together for a briefing. Controlled information, I agree. Unlikely to be very neutral.

We suspect it to be credible too. :)

Indian media is a mouthpiece of Indian military right now. All these alleged footage and intercepts are a proof to that. The role of Indian media, in this whole episode of escalation seems to against the political govt of India and is more aligned with Indian military establishment. Even the poor defense minister was forced to change his earlier statement and India media played a very important role in that. For us Indian media isn't free. It is under control of extremists and hawkish elements.

They are not depriving anyone of anything. They don't even report most of India casualties as well. I have already said that it is both positive and negative. While some kind of reporting is needed on LOC events, building war hysteria like Indian media isn't good for Pakistan.

Urdu media isn't much different from English ones. Even the right wing urdu media isn't reporting much on LOC events.

We suspect it to be credible too. :)

But you dont even know whats happening there so obviously you are deprived of any information.

More "Apes" crossing the LOC from Pak side to India being shown on infra red cameras on NDTV.. If they are Pak Army, then no disrespect intended and am using the word apes on insistence of Pakistani members that these are monkeys and gorillas that are being shown and not Pak army men..

More "Apes" crossing the LOC from Pak side to India being shown on infra red cameras on NDTV.. If they are Pak Army, then no disrespect intended and am using the word apes on insistence of Pakistani members that these are monkeys and gorillas that are being shown and not Pak army men..

and What if that infra red thing is fake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom