What's new

LOC Firing by Pakistan: Two Indian army men succumb to injuries

Thats possible,not denying it.

Firstly,not a bhakt and 2nd you are now on my ignore list.Thank you.

On 26 Feb, You destroyed few of our trees in darkness of night under the cover of clouds and we got our revenged next day in broad day light after we have already warned we are coming. You martyred one jawan and 2 civilians yesterday and we killed 2 of your jawans today.

Stop bragging about IA's weapons because they don't stop us from taking our revenge very next day.

On 26 Feb, You destroyed few of our trees in darkness of night under the cover of clouds and we got our revenged next day in broad day light after we have already warned we are coming. You martyred one jawan and 2 civilians yesterday and we killed 2 of your jawans today.

Stop bragging about IA's weapons because they don't stop us from taking our revenge very next day.

Yes trees and crows.

Indian media is hardly giving any coverage to their soldiers getting hunted by our boys on LOC. Indian Army has admitted two but number is at least 5.
Indian media is only a tool at the hands of RSS led Modi and ilks. Don't expect anything different. They will tow the government line.

Yes! Because Pakistan magically disappeared 400 to 500 dead bodies within just few hours from day light.

Their media, which kept on howling and barking for whole day on Feb 26, 2019, even forgot to celebrate and comemmorate the anniversary of this great victory, on Feb 26, 2020. No major channel or anchor even touched this subject, one year later.:lol::lol::lol:

India keeps on producing such gems

Kuch hai us desh k mitti main

Yeh kis karachi main light out ho gaya tha?

Merai paas kiyun nahi hua??

@PaklovesTurkiye @pakpride00090 @PakSword @Syed Hammad Ahmed @I S I

sab jhoot.. indians have to be overly dramatic.. side effect of watching bollywood

Srinagar: Two army soldiers who were earlier injured critically in cross-border shelling in Uri sector of north Kashmir’s Baramulla district succumbed to injuries in a military hospital on Friday late evening.

Official sources told that four soldiers were injured in the shelling and were evacuated to nearby army’s health facility where two of them later succumbed to injuries and have been identified as Havaldar Gokaran Singh and Naik Shankar S P Coy.

Two other injured soldiers were identified as Havaldar Narayan Singh and Naik Pradeep Bhat.

https://thekashmirwalla.com/2020/05/uri-shelling-two-army-men-succumb-to-injuries/

Good job.. I felt sad the other day when I saw the casualties... Well now two have gone to hell and hopefully the other two will.

All i know is that i saw a video on twitter of an area in pakistan on blackout that day with a man praying allah save karachi.So i assume the area must be somewhere in karachi.
Thats possible,not denying it.
Sir, if there is such a simple counter to a claim about blackouts in Karachi, then even any correct stuff which you say will automatically be treated as less credible.

Defence forums on both sides tell a lot of stories for various reasons. Unless you are in the loop (first-hand info, and not merely gathered from so called sources) then it is quite difficult to know the real things going on.

Yeh kis karachi main light out ho gaya tha?

Merai paas kiyun nahi hua??

@PaklovesTurkiye @pakpride00090 @PakSword @Syed Hammad Ahmed @I S I
Blackout was there in Malir Cantt

Srinagar: Two army soldiers who were earlier injured critically in cross-border shelling in Uri sector of north Kashmir’s Baramulla district succumbed to injuries in a military hospital on Friday late evening.

Official sources told that four soldiers were injured in the shelling and were evacuated to nearby army’s health facility where two of them later succumbed to injuries and have been identified as Havaldar Gokaran Singh and Naik Shankar S P Coy.

Two other injured soldiers were identified as Havaldar Narayan Singh and Naik Pradeep Bhat.

https://thekashmirwalla.com/2020/05/uri-shelling-two-army-men-succumb-to-injuries/
Uri Sector was hot yesterday

They need to die too

EXBI8tcXQAEstCI.jpg

2019 was also the year with most ceasefire violations by Pakistan as per your army

tell us about the "good year" when you manage to silence enemy guns
sure since u shot down an f 16 and captured our pilot must be a victorious year ..

Back
Top Bottom