What's new

LOC Firing by Pakistan: Two Indian army men succumb to injuries

Believe whatever you like.Ask akbar about his performance at the LOC and what tiny dhillon did to him.Bajwa promptly used that performance as an excuse to get him out of the way.
Ask PA's pet journo wajahat khan who in frustration accidentally let out PA was losing 10-15 soldiers on average per week before being forced to backtrack and delete the tweet.
I could post pages of PA fallen with photos posted on facebook by their relatives but never acknowledged by ISPR,but that would be disrespecting dead soldiers.
I don't expect to change your mind at all.We are quite happy with the current situation at the loc.Quite happy.The only bad loss we have taken since pulwama has been the death of the 5 para commandoes in COIN due to unlucky mishap.No need to say more.
So you gangus enjoying your own soldiers casualties just like us. I don't see any reason now for you to get mad over all this. Just enjoy the show with a cup full of cow-ka cowla in your hand. :coffee:

Their Belgian chocolate is excellent

@kongn Even I live in Karachi and I never knew there was a light out after 27 February

Thanks for sharing this "news" with me

Yeh @kongn koyi pohncha hua Saadhu hae.:lol:

You play with fire so then you get burned.. moving along !!

Yeh @kongn koyi pohncha hua Saadhu hae.:lol:

India keeps on producing such gems

Kuch hai us desh k mitti main

Yes there were blackouts in part of karachi.The video was on twitter before being put out.And it was due to indian naval movement more than IAF.No idea who spread that idea about ghafoor,but ghafoor proved to be a cunning playa to the end.Poor miss pirzada.Though he was getting too popular for bajwa's liking.

Yeh kis karachi main light out ho gaya tha?

Merai paas kiyun nahi hua??

@PaklovesTurkiye @pakpride00090 @PakSword @Syed Hammad Ahmed @I S I

This is pure fantasy.Just last week your army killed a gujjar bakarwal child and mother in cold blooded targeted arty fire on civilians due to frustration on being unable to attack superior IA positions on higher ground and mounting casualities.Go watch the mahaz episode on the LOC by wajahat khan.You will see all the PA positions are close or amidst civilian areas whereas IA positions are not.He even asks the post commandant who is embarrassed and gives an evasive reply.

A picture speaks a thousand words. Feel free to post any PA's positions placed between civilians.

If PA was indeed in such a disadvantage, they wouldn't have just blasted and killed two of your soldiers. Stop making yourself to be scary, you're not.

Dhanush guns have not yet made any large scale entry at the LOC.M777 with excalibur were apparently tested in premptive strikes on some launchpads,but its unconfirmed.The advantage IA has now is -
1.Pre emptive firestrikes are now sanctioned.
2.IA has far too much artillery rounds available to fire.PA has the guns but can't match volume of fire due to economic reasons as mass ammo expenditure of 155mm is not cheap.
4.The inducted .338 TGT scorpio victrix and .50 barrett has put a definitive end to the persistent sniping attacks that hurt us in 2018.No more outranged dragunovs at the frontline.
5.Bofors is being used freely.Earlier these guns were carefully preserved due to limited numbers.But now IA knows large numbers of new 155mm guns are enroute from upgraded 130mm sharang,dhanush,ATAGS and m777.
6.But the most important game changer in the LOC artillery duels is the swati weapon locating radar.Its nicknamed the queen by some of the boys,and is specialized for mountain terrain because we found the american firefinders are not as effective in mountains.This is the same radar that beat the russian and polish weapon locating radars in the armenian competition recently and became india's first major export of high tech weapon platform.6 swati are operational ,18 more coming.Whole LOC will be stitched up.

That's a great write up, but tell me something i don't know. Every weapon system listed here has been checked by PA. You're giving me nothing new to work with. You're making it sound like India is the only country with this weapon and Pakistan is helpless against this hardware.

Don't you get tired of lying.

Yes there were blackouts in part of karachi.The video was on twitter before being put out.And it was due to indian naval movement more than IAF.No idea who spread that idea about ghafoor,but ghafoor proved to be a cunning playa to the end.Poor miss pirzada.Though he was getting too popular for bajwa's liking.

I give up man

You clearly know more about Karachi then me or @Areesh . I am sure you were living with us during that time. Seriously, don't you get tired of lying. And why?

Yeh kis karachi main light out ho gaya tha?

Merai paas kiyun nahi hua??

@PaklovesTurkiye @pakpride00090 @PakSword @Syed Hammad Ahmed @I S I

This is a very special Karachi that only our Indian friends know about.

Don't know about blackouts in Karachi, but you don't need any blackouts. Pakistan usually responds in broad daylight and after giving enough warning..

A picture speaks a thousand words. Feel free to post any PA's positions placed between civilians.

If PA was indeed in such a disadvantage, they wouldn't have just blasted and killed two of your soldiers. Stop making yourself to be scary, you're not.

That's a great write up, but tell me something i don't know. Every weapon system listed here has been checked by PA. You're giving me nothing new to work with. You're making it sound like India is the only country with this weapon and Pakistan is helpless against this hardware.

I give up man

There's videos of Kashmiri civilians cursing them for putting guns literally several meters from their homes. Plenty of people have put them up here.
As for the rest it's all hot air and bluster, he did the same on the tank thread before he was stopped with facts.

I give up man

You clearly know more about Karachi then me or @Areesh . I am sure you were living with us during that time. Seriously, don't you get tired of lying. And why?

This is a very special Karachi that only our Indian friends know about.

First case temporary civilian evacuation was done.And its not a permanent post ,its fire and move.
The 2nd case is civilians coming to watch the fire despite being told to stay away.Don't believe me?
Watch google earth for positions of your and our firebases.Watch sharadapeeth from google earth,watch where your gunpits are.Watch the mahaz episode on LOC by wajahat khan and see your positions.Not only does PA use civilian areas as cover often,it takes cover in mosques when under heavy fire occassionally.Infact in neelum valley there were heavy protests because PA couldnt protect civilian population from indian retaliation and they took the brunt.Its certainly possible that at times Indian arty may do the same,but our permanent artillery firebases are much further away than PA ones.Satellite images will confirm this.

PA has killed in cold blood 2 gujjar bakarwal civilians just a week ago,if you are aware of whats happening in LOC you would know.
Yeah right now PA does seem unable to cope with swati during calibre escalation,sorry to say.You don't have anything comparable.The rest you can handle,atleast until the number of 155mm guns increases rapidly in the next 5 years.

All i know is that i saw a video on twitter of an area in pakistan on blackout that day with a man praying allah save karachi.So i assume the area must be somewhere in karachi.

As i said i was merely giving the view from the other side.I dont expect you to believe me .I came accross this forum and it was interesting because it allows conversation with people you won't meet otherwise.I'm not on a mission to make pakistani people believe anything.You believe what you want.I have my sources,i hope you have yours.I dont rely on the poor indian media.

There's videos of Kashmiri civilians cursing them for putting guns literally several meters from their homes. Plenty of people have put them up here.
As for the rest it's all hot air and bluster, he did the same on the tank thread before he was stopped with facts.

When was i stopped with facts?I didn't want to derail the thread with indian armour discussion as i was accused of.That is all.If you feel you have unfinished business free feel to resume.

When was i stopped with facts?I didn't want to derail the thread with indian armour discussion as i was accused of.That is all.If you feel you have unfinished business free feel to resume.

Fair enough considering you was the one who started it all (bought in the T-90MS), but anyway the thread has moved on.

All i know is that i saw a video on twitter of an area in pakistan on blackout that day with a man praying allah save karachi.So i assume the area must be somewhere in karachi.
Could be loadshedding in an area and the man posted for sensasionalism.

If there had been a blackout, not just one, two, or ten.. there would have been hundreds of videos circulating on social media.

Stop embarrassing yourself with this hindutva WhatsApp nonsense

Amongst idiot bakhts where you circle wank yourselves into a frenzy this stuff is retarded enough but anywhere you need to control yourself

Could be loadshedding in an area and the man posted for sensasionalism.

If there had been a blackout, not just one, two, or ten.. there would have been hundreds of videos circulating on social media.

Thats possible,not denying it.

Stop embarrassing yourself with this hindutva WhatsApp nonsense

Amongst idiot bakhts where you circle wank yourselves into a frenzy this stuff is retarded enough but anywhere you need to control yourself

Firstly,not a bhakt and 2nd you are now on my ignore list.Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom