What's new

LOC Firing by Pakistan: Two Indian army men succumb to injuries

Do you want to know the losses on your side?Lets just say 2018 was a bad year for us,but 2019 was a very good year.We put an end to sniping with our own new rifles and brought the heavy artillery game to a new level.Its a pity general bilal akbar had to be transferred from PA's most prestigious corps and next COAS-to be to becoming manager of POF.The LOC wasn't kind to him.
2019 was also the year your IAF got thrashed by PAF loosing 2 jets and chopper along with 6 men. Must be a very good year.
As for your stories about General Bilal, is this what is being taught in India these days during lockdowns?

I did tell the Indian poster who put up the thread on the Pakistani soldier being shaheed, along with our sister 16 years old and a 58 old lady that retaliation will be brutal. The guns and missiles opened up on the Indian posts since yesterday, raining fire down and here is some of the results. The firing is continuing.
Word has it the soldiers were incensed and full of rage at the deaths of our lady folk, so went straight at it mashallah.

Pray to God they keep pounding those dirt bags.

It's not just soldiers brother, they killed two of our women yesterday. Now they're paying for it through their teeth.

I am well aware of this and IA's policy of deliberately targeting civilians on our side. We don't have the same luxury as PA's SOP forbids the targeting of any civilians in IOK. In addition, the IA does not make it easier for us by placing their guns among civilians. That being said, it's sad and this is just senseless killing.

I wonder what rifles or artillery guns @kongn is talking about as any escalation of weapon grade is immediately matched by PA. But then again, there is an intense desire among Indians to emulate the Israeli dominance on battlefield against its foes.

Losses had already been put up so don't BS on here, 2019 ok....
Your sniper rifles were in response to the constant fire on the LOC from Pakistani snipers, and your heavy artillery game did nothing but increase fire from Pakistani guns. You're playing catch up dear boy.
It's understandable you feel hurt, maybe you can speak to your troops not to target women in orchards next time.

Believe whatever you like.Ask akbar about his performance at the LOC and what tiny dhillon did to him.Bajwa promptly used that performance as an excuse to get him out of the way.
Ask PA's pet journo wajahat khan who in frustration accidentally let out PA was losing 10-15 soldiers on average per week before being forced to backtrack and delete the tweet.
I could post pages of PA fallen with photos posted on facebook by their relatives but never acknowledged by ISPR,but that would be disrespecting dead soldiers.
I don't expect to change your mind at all.We are quite happy with the current situation at the loc.Quite happy.The only bad loss we have taken since pulwama has been the death of the 5 para commandoes in COIN due to unlucky mishap.No need to say more.

Believe whatever you like.Ask akbar about his performance at the LOC and what tiny dhillon did to him.Bajwa promptly used that performance as an excuse to get him out of the way.
Ask PA's pet journo wajahat khan who in frustration accidentally let out PA was losing 10-15 soldiers on average per week before being forced to backtrack and delete the tweet.
I could post pages of PA fallen with photos posted on facebook by their relatives but never acknowledged by ISPR,but that would be disrespecting dead soldiers.
I don't expect to change your mind at all.We are quite happy with the current situation at the loc.Quite happy.The only bad loss we have taken since pulwama has been the death of the 5 para commandoes in COIN due to unlucky mishap.No need to say more.

We've been through all the above on this forum but we all know how you like to emulate broken records. I myself busted the Facebook bakwas with the soldiers photos.
You're quite happy with the above, no worries then.

Hope their death painful. No sympathy for these rodents after they killed our civilians. I really hope we pay them back 10 times for killing innocent people.

What is it with Indians pretending to be experts on Pakistan and PA? Same ridiculous accusations i heard about Asif Ghafoor being demoted and kicked out of ISPR.

Gen Akbar served his tenure of 3 years and then transferred to a new role. Usually the tenure for CGS is 2-3 years. I don't know where do you people keep coming up with these ridiculous accusations.

HAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHH AHAAHAAHA HAHAAAHA that was too funny

10-15 soldiers a week, that's almost 800 soldiers lost in 2019. That's something that cannot be hidden son. I will attribute this ridiculousness to your youth and leave it alone.

That bald idiot has a habit to talk big and then delete his tweets later on

This isn't the case with just alleged LOC casualties only

Just telling you

We've been through all the above on this forum but we all know how you like to emulate broken records. I myself busted the Facebook bakwas with the soldiers photos.
You're quite happy with the above, no worries then.

This guy @kongn posted that after Feb 27 Karachi suffered a light out because Pakistan Air Force was scared of the Indian Air Force.

Clearly this guy knows more then someone like me who happened to be in Karachi at the time and ate a fantastic dinner at Del Frio (highly recommend it btw).

I mean, where do these people come up this ridiculousness. The other one i heard, Asif Ghafoor was sacked from ISPR. Like WTFF

This guy @kongn posted that after Feb 27 Karachi suffered a light out because Pakistan Air Force was scared of the Indian Air Force.

Clearly this guy knows more then someone like me who happened to be in Karachi at the time and ate a fantastic dinner at Del Frio (highly recommend it btw).

I mean, where do these people come up this ridiculousness. The other one i heard, Asif Ghafoor was sacked from ISPR. Like WTFF

These people are born fiction writer. We can't compete them.:lol:

I am well aware of this and IA's policy of deliberately targeting civilians on our side. We don't have the same luxury as PA's SOP forbids the targeting of any civilians in IOK. In addition, the IA does not make it easier for us by placing their guns among civilians. That being said, it's sad and this is just senseless killing.

I wonder what rifles or artillery guns @kongn is talking about as any escalation of weapon grade is immediately matched by PA. But then again, there is an intense desire among Indians to emulate the Israeli dominance on battlefield against its foes.

This is pure fantasy.Just last week your army killed a gujjar bakarwal child and mother in cold blooded targeted arty fire on civilians due to frustration on being unable to attack superior IA positions on higher ground and mounting casualities.Go watch the mahaz episode on the LOC by wajahat khan.You will see all the PA positions are close or amidst civilian areas whereas IA positions are not.He even asks the post commandant who is embarrassed and gives an evasive reply.
Dhanush guns have not yet made any large scale entry at the LOC.M777 with excalibur were apparently tested in premptive strikes on some launchpads,but its unconfirmed.The advantage IA has now is -
1.Pre emptive firestrikes are now sanctioned.
2.IA has far too much artillery rounds available to fire.PA has the guns but can't match volume of fire due to economic reasons as mass ammo expenditure of 155mm is not cheap.
4.The inducted .338 TGT scorpio victrix and .50 barrett has put a definitive end to the persistent sniping attacks that hurt us in 2018.No more outranged dragunovs at the frontline.
5.Bofors is being used freely.Earlier these guns were carefully preserved due to limited numbers.But now IA knows large numbers of new 155mm guns are enroute from upgraded 130mm sharang,dhanush,ATAGS and m777.
6.But the most important game changer in the LOC artillery duels is the swati weapon locating radar.Its nicknamed the queen by some of the boys,and is specialized for mountain terrain because we found the american firefinders are not as effective in mountains.This is the same radar that beat the russian and polish weapon locating radars in the armenian competition recently and became india's first major export of high tech weapon platform.6 swati are operational ,18 more coming.Whole LOC will be stitched up.

Israeli dominance is impossible because PA is a professional force.Our goal is to halt infiltration through punishment,and if failing that to use attrition to turn death by thousand cuts on its original user.Azad Kashmir retaking is political rhetoric.In a conflict at most IA would go for hajipir.

HAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHH AHAAHAAHA HAHAAAHA that was too funny

10-15 soldiers a week, that's almost 800 soldiers lost in 2019. That's something that cannot be hidden son. I will attribute this ridiculousness to your youth and leave it alone.

Khan never responded to general Ghulam. This was also put to him by normal twitter users i.e. evidence funerals, bodies etc ,nothing. But hey it's history.

Their Belgian chocolate is excellent

@kongn Even I live in Karachi and I never knew there was a light out after 27 February

Thanks for sharing this "news" with me

Back
Top Bottom