What's new

LOC Firing by Pakistan: Two Indian army men succumb to injuries

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Srinagar: Two army soldiers who were earlier injured critically in cross-border shelling in Uri sector of north Kashmir’s Baramulla district succumbed to injuries in a military hospital on Friday late evening.

Official sources told that four soldiers were injured in the shelling and were evacuated to nearby army’s health facility where two of them later succumbed to injuries and have been identified as Havaldar Gokaran Singh and Naik Shankar S P Coy.

Two other injured soldiers were identified as Havaldar Narayan Singh and Naik Pradeep Bhat.

https://thekashmirwalla.com/2020/05/uri-shelling-two-army-men-succumb-to-injuries/

I did tell the Indian poster who put up the thread on the Pakistani soldier being shaheed, along with our sister 16 years old and a 58 old lady that retaliation will be brutal. The guns and missiles opened up on the Indian posts since yesterday, raining fire down and here is some of the results. The firing is continuing.
Word has it the soldiers were incensed and full of rage at the deaths of our lady folk, so went straight at it mashallah.

I did tell the Indian poster who put up the thread on the Pakistani soldier being shaheed, along with our sister 16 years old and a 58 old lady that retaliation will be brutal. The guns and missiles opened up on the Indian posts since yesterday, raining fire down and here is some of the results. The firing is continuing.
Word has it the soldiers were incensed and full of rage at the deaths of our lady folk, so went straight at it mashallah.
I think coronavirus will now immensely spread in indian army along LOC and in coming weeks we will see many soldiers dying from corona. Just like there were many car accidents before.

Do you want to know the losses on your side?Lets just say 2018 was a bad year for us,but 2019 was a very good year.We put an end to sniping with our own new rifles and brought the heavy artillery game to a new level.Its a pity general bilal akbar had to be transferred from PA's most prestigious corps and next COAS-to be to becoming manager of POF.The LOC wasn't kind to him.

Do you want to know the losses on your side?Lets just say 2018 was a bad year for us,but 2019 was a very good year.We put an end to sniping with our own new rifles and brought the heavy artillery game to a new level.Its a pity general bilal akbar had to be transferred from PA's most prestigious corps and next COAS-to be to becoming manager of POF.The LOC wasn't kind to him.

2019 was also the year with most ceasefire violations by Pakistan as per your army

tell us about the "good year" when you manage to silence enemy guns

Losses had already been put up so don't BS on here, 2019 ok....
Your sniper rifles were in response to the constant fire on the LOC from Pakistani snipers, and your heavy artillery game did nothing but increase fire from Pakistani guns. You're playing catch up dear boy.
It's understandable you feel hurt, maybe you can speak to your troops not to target women in orchards next time.

This is just sad. I know PA and IA follow a tit for tat policy, but the loss of these ordinary Jawans is just senseless. These casualties don't put a dent on the fighting capability of either of the Forces, but families lose their beloved sons, fathers and brothers.

I sincerely pray this madness ends.

This is just sad. I know PA and IA follow a tit for tat policy, but the loss of these ordinary Jawans is just senseless. These casualties don't put a dent on the fighting capability of either of the Forces, but families lose their beloved sons, fathers and brothers.

I sincerely pray this madness ends.

It's not just soldiers brother, they killed two of our women yesterday. Now they're paying for it through their teeth.

Back
Top Bottom