What's new

Loadshedding once more as Electricity Generation capacity goes down

Gasht

Reaction score
ISLAMABAD: Managing Director Pakistan Electric Power Company (PEPCO) Tahir Bisharat Cheema that the power generation will witness a decline of 2000 MW in the next six weeks......

Briefing the Senate standing committee for water and power here Thursday, Tahir Bisharat Cheema said the above shortage will result in 4 hour load-shedding. The meeting presided over by the acting chairman Naeem Chatha.

The meeting agreed on setting up a district level committee for stopping power theft.

MD PEPCO told the meeting that the Ministry of Oil and Gas has refused to supply additional gas to the power plants.

:cry::cry::cry::angry:

Misleading thread !

Long periods of black-outs on day to day regular occurrence through out the entire country for the past year.. and compounded with food shortages and terrorist attacks on innocent civilians every single day. In stabilization and war on the western front.. where do you believe the nation is headed....? I'm not misleading rather speaking the reality which no one wants to confront..

Australia key bath kar ray hain, phir 100 percent misleading thread

Last edited:
misleading title :agree:

I think Pakistan is a intemperate zone right now and rebound after fixing the odds :tup:

Misleading thread !

no i would agree, this is a misleading thread.

As soon as someone challenges the rampant corruption and mismanagement of our country you’re labelled misleaders? I guess you’re the deceiver you don’t want people to realize what Pakistan is becoming

As for misleading topic:

For your information Stone Age civilization possessed electricity but were inadequate of general public use

Ancient civilization’s lacked general electricity for industrial application and personal consumption

Pakistan Transforms from 6 -12 hours a day in a state of Stone Age civilization which lack general electricity. (topic would of been too long but you comprehend the gist of the message)

Maybe you should read up on the industrial revolution

“electricity was turned from a scientific curiosity into an essential tool for modern life, becoming a driving force for the Second Industrial Revolution.[14]”

Industrial Civilization is defined in the time approximately from when energy consumption per capita had risen from .003 to 100 percent including transportational, domestic and industrial use. Pakistan is accelerating to the opposite direction

Last edited:
stone age signifies:

*No culture or civilization
*No techs
*Low lifestyle(if any at all)
*Barbarism
*Low IQ level of general populace
*No education or skills
*No sophistication in society

Just because there is load shedding of 6-12 hrs does not mean Pakistan is in stone age. If only the above mentioned criterions are satisfied, only then, Pakistan can be called as a stone aged country.

Last edited:
^^ Did you intentionally put masala and put on the 12-16 hour figure?

stone age signifies:

*No culture or civilization
*No techs
*Low lifestyle(if any at all)
*Barbarism
*Low IQ level of general populace
*No education or skills
*No sophistication in society

Just because there is load shedding of 6-12 hrs does not mean Pakistan is in stone age. If only the above mentioned criterions are satisfied, only then, Pakistan can be called as a stone aged country.

Contrary to popular perception, Stone Age civilizations were quiet advance and hand all the criterions you've mentioned.

I'm not referring to Pakistan as a Stone Age civilization rather the state of which it becomes (Transforms) when we have no general electricity during the black-outs.

Last edited:
Now this title is more appropriate.

Loadshedding once more as Electricity Generation capacity goes down

I'm trying to convey to my Pakistani brethren the enormity of this crisis without electricity the economy, manufacturing base, export, hospitals, schools, military, industrial output, agriculture...etc will all collapse...

Electricity generation in Pakistan has shrunk by 50% in recent years due to an overreliance on hydroelectric power[3]. In 2008, availability of power in Pakistan falls short of the population's needs by 15%[4] plus population growth of 14 million each year

Pakistan described the California of Asia and the next Asian tiger, Now.. :sick:

All modern nations consider electricity a basic right if we want to advance our society, economy, and grow we need address this plague which has afflicted Pakistan....

Last edited:
Gasht , i hope you will consult few members before you post something like that once again !

The title has been Changed and this is what i meant , you should put a relevant title to the thread at all times...
regards:
BB

I'm trying to convey to my Pakistani brethren the enormity of this crisis without electricity the economy, manufacturing base, export, hospitals, schools, military, industrial output, agriculture...etc will all collapse...

Electricity generation in Pakistan has shrunk by 50% in recent years due to an overreliance on hydroelectric power[3]. In 2008, availability of power in Pakistan falls short of the population's needs by 15%[4] plus population growth of 14 million each year

Pakistan described the California of Asia and the next Asian tiger, Now.. :sick:

All modern nations consider electricity a basic right if we want to advance our society, economy, and grow we need address this plague which has afflicted Pakistan....

I agree that there was no planning done in the era of musharraf but fixing this problem will take time. On the other hand relying on hydroelectric power is good because it is way cheaper than coal or gas plus it is also very environmentally friendly.
Problems take time to fix shouting and getting all worked up about them doesnt help anybody.

Back
Top Bottom