What's new

Loadshedding hits Indian big cities. Loadshedding up to 13 hr. AAJ TAK

this could affect the economy adversly in india. I wonder how come we in pakistan and india have these problems but china seems to be ok

Simple, in India people can protest against any new plants if they found it not right for them or their place for varied reason...in Pakistan due to lack of capital inflows into infra sector...but in China....they can do whatever they want..may its day or night....it is good or bad for society or global warming.....they just set some target, plan it and execute.....this may sound good in some cases or in movies....but lets see what happens in long run!..secondly we really dont know whether there is a load shedding in some part of china or not...who will tell u that and how?....that freedom is there only in India and Pakistan..

because even though they are a Communist country they don't tolerate left wing environmentalist nut jobs. With a stroke of pen CCP can build the largest dam in the world, something impossible to accomplish in India & Pakistan.

perhaps thats what we need then lol

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Simple, in India people can protest against any new plants if they found it not right for them or their place for varied reason...in Pakistan due to lack of capital inflows into infra sector...but in China....they can do whatever they want..may its day or night....it is good or bad for society or global warming.....they just set some target, plan it and execute.....this may sound good in some cases or in movies....but lets see what happens in long run!..secondly we really dont know whether there is a load shedding in some part of china or not...who will tell u that and how?....that freedom is there only in India and Pakistan..

Yea but its effective at pulling people out of poverty and putting food on table we should go for it. I would trade our so called freedom to hear that children get to sleep without hunger

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Yea but its effective at pulling people out of poverty and putting food on table we should go for it

You country was under military rule more than civilian rule, even then you were not able to build big projects.

ohk...good..go for it...but what abt basic human rights that you have been enjoying since centuries???? what abt your islam....china like system will not allow you to have more than one child....i just raised a very basic point, leave alone so many dangerous aspects of that system....now u decide!

You country was under military rule more than civilian rule, even then you were not able to build big projects.

im comparing china in that they dont seem to have our problems so lets not knock them perhaps learn and emulate the best in all is the suggestion

im comparing china in that they dont seem to have our problems so lets not knock them perhaps learn and emulate the best in all is the suggestion

Well China is a more or less homeogenous country with a all powerful single party at top who has very less to negligible tolerance to opposition, however small it may be. So thanks, but no thanks you can have their system.

We may be poor, malnourished and dying of hunger but nobody, even the Govt, can touch my house or take my land without my consent.

Well China is a more or less homeogenous country with a all powerful single party at top who has very less to negligible tolerance to opposition, however small it may be. So thanks, but no thanks you can have their system.

We may be poor, malnourished and dying of hunger but nobody, even the Govt, can touch my house or take my land without my consent.

rightly said.....the pace of doing things democratically is always slow than systems like CCP...its basically turtle vs hare story....history will repeat itself...just learn from the history!...arrogance will sink their own boat who are human enemies!!!!

lolz temprary ? here you go again :P :rofl:

Western India Faces Daily Load Shedding Up To 5,000 MW

Western India Faces Daily Load Shedding Up To 5,000 MW

Load-shedding spectre looms large in city
Load-shedding spectre looms large in city - Times Of India

Six-hour load shedding today, tomorrow
The Hindu : Six-hour load shedding today, tomorrow

Load-shedding to remain static at 15 hours
Load-shedding to remain static at 15 hours - Times Of India

Govt sticks to load shedding
Govt sticks to load shedding

MSEB resumes load-shedding
MSEB resumes load-shedding - Times Of India

PIL on load-shedding alleges discrimination
PIL on load-shedding alleges discrimination - Express India

During the last few days, Delhi has had unusually high temp going up to 43c
Change India: CORRUPTED,-LOAD SHEDDING

MSEDCL justifies increased load-shedding hours
MSEDCL justifies increased load-shedding hours - Times Of India

47 degrees, and without power, Jharkhand roasting
47 degrees, and without power, Jharkhand roasting

i don't have time to dig years old article in net about pakistan like you posted particular area in India. i feel it is waste of time to post that kind of links.

Aaj Tak of Saat Kadam Paksitan Khatam fame ??? :azn:

typical Indian mind just start attack !!!!

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

News is about loadshedding in India and Indains quickly spam my thread and turn it to against Pakistan lol...

Back
Top Bottom