What's new

Loadshedding hits Indian big cities. Loadshedding up to 13 hr. AAJ TAK

imran bhai.. it's a brown van with united parcel service written on it..:lol:

yes and bring our check of salary till 2009 i love them hahahahaaahha that time i wait for them after ATM payroll card come i forget them hahahahahahah

Coal supply has hit the MAHAGENCO thermal power generation plants in Parli (Beed), Chandrapur, Koradi, Khaparkheda, Paras — all in eastern Maharashtra, Nashik and Bhusawal in the northern parts of the state and Uran in Thane, besides smaller ones across the state.

The problem is, the coal production near chandrapur, umred (near nagpur) out of WCFL mines is not of the particular standards. Thats why they are rejecting it for electric production.. May be sorted out in few days.. No need to worry..

I am resident of Aurangabad, maharashtra and there is no such loadshedding. By the way electric production reduced at thermal power stations near nagpur.. hence may be for about 1or 2 hr and that too in small towns.. Not for sure in large cities...

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

:D... nice humor.. And yes thats true as well..

we are having 4 hours load shedding in thane area...few days ago there was no load shedding....you are right that thermal power output has reduced due to telangana problem...this is why we need n-power...but everyone in maharashtra is busy in their vote bank politics in jaitapur.

So in your country desktops are directly connected to mains?

to be honest i never seen my power cut off damn in half of my life.since last 12 years i never seen some idiot cut my power .you know it was once or twice in my recent life i face when i have no power once at night 1am i realize my AC IS off when i wake up i seen no power i think ohhh gulf war started again ?:lol: and once they just replace a cable for 15 minutes lolz.yes my each and every thing is connected direct forever :tup:
thats why i on line daily 15 hours on pdf and have 13368 posts 8236 thanks hahahahaha

to be honest i never seen my power cut off damn in half of my life.since last 12 years i never seen some idiot cut my power .you know it was once or twice in my recent life i face when i have no power once at night 1am i realize my AC IS off when i wake up i seen no power i think ohhh gulf war started again ?:lol: and once they just replace a cable for 15 minutes lolz.yes my each and every thing is connected direct forever :tup:

one should never connect PC directly to mains...

thats why i on line daily 15 hours on pdf and have 13368 posts 8236 thanks hahahahaha

You live in the same Pakistan where people were out on roads not so long ago burning Govt buildings as they were frustrated at Load Shedding.

As far my state Kerala is concerned we don't face massive powercuts for a long time now but there is frequent voltage fluctuations and also there is phenomenon by which power is off for a millisecond or so. Not enough to even take note, but enough to shutdown the PC. Then there is some crazy driver driving his vehicle to a electric post, trees falling on top of lines, birds short circuiting O/H power lines etc etc. So UPS is a must in my part of the world for sensitive equipments like PC.

well, in Mumbai, I didnt see even a one second of load shedding in last one year...I feel like in London except polution and humidity....But ya, in suburbs like Vasai, these days people are facing upto 10 hrs of load shedding...crazy!!....Keep protesting new power plants!!!!

this could affect the economy adversly in india. I wonder how come we in pakistan and india have these problems but china seems to be ok

You live in the same Pakistan where people were out on roads not so long ago burning Govt buildings as they were frustrated at Load Shedding.

As far my state Kerala is concerned we don't face massive powercuts for a long time now but there is frequent voltage fluctuations and also there is phenomenon by which power is off for a millisecond or so. Not enough to even take note, but enough to shutdown the PC. Then there is some crazy driver driving his vehicle to a electric post, trees falling on top of lines, birds short circuiting O/H power lines etc etc. So UPS is a must in my part of the world for sensitive equipments like PC.

no i never live in pakistan since ages lolz in fact in pakistan people look at me like a foreigner

this could affect the economy adversly in india. I wonder how come we in pakistan and india have these problems but china seems to be ok

Try building a power plant and there's so much politics done you could run a windmill off the sloganeering!

because even though they are a Communist country they don't tolerate left wing environmentalist nut jobs. With a stroke of pen CCP can build the largest dam in the world, something impossible to accomplish in India & Pakistan.

because even though they are a Communist country they don't tolerate left wing environmentalist nut jobs. With a stroke of pen CCP can build the largest dam in the world, something impossible to accomplish in India & Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom