What's new

Load Shedding India Vs Pakistan

I have noticed that Pakistan's roads are much wider and cleaner than India's
ha ha ha lol...see this for now
DSCN2970.jpg

I have also noticedthere is more poverty on the streets of India than Pakistan
Really?compare per capita income..

and I have also noticed there is no defecatation on Pakistan's roads compared to India.
banned topic-toilets
I have noticed there is more security in Pakistan than in India, and I have also noticed trash cans on the side of the roads in Pakistan, but not in India.
oh yeah ...bomb blasts daily in pak
. You cannot compare with China as they are ahead of India 50 years, and even Pakistan is ahead of you 20 years.
China is a decade ahead of India(in any field) and Pakistan is 3 decedes behind India(in any field)

^^ Unlike you, I have been both to India and Pakistan. Sweden tourists have even said Pakistan is moreclean than India. I have noticed that Pakistan's roads are much wider and cleaner than India's, I have also noticed not much men in Pakistan whistle at girls, compared to India. I have also noticedthere is more poverty on the streets of India than Pakistan, and I have also noticed there is no defecatation on Pakistan's roads compared to India. (no offense) I have noticed the police in Pakistan are more willing to help, and I have also noticed the people in Pakistan are more willing to help. I have noticed there is more security in Pakistan than in India, and I have also noticed trash cans on the side of the roads in Pakistan, but not in India. I have noticed the seas in India are more polluted than Pakistan, and I have also noiced that the air India is more toxic than in Pakistan. You cannot compare with China as they are ahead of India 50 years, and even Pakistan is ahead of you 20 years.

So you are trying to proof that you also have an attribute of noticing?? :undecided:

Good!!

Now start try noticing correctly :coffee:

@gslv mk3

Like they say, ignorance is bliss.
Check it out - The Ugly Indian

That one wide road has 100 small counterparts. As I said, unlike you I have been to both India and Pakistan.

Our per capita income is mostly the same. But you shouldn't measure per capita income in India as it's just GDP divided by population, not a good measurement in India where 600 million poor reside who live under 36 rs/ a day.

China is ahead of you 5 decades bro. There was one time ( ancient time) when India (broken kingdoms) could compare with China, but that time is gone. Be thankful to Mughals they strenghtened Indian economy.

And Pakistan, as I said, I've been to both India and Pakistan, I know the ground realities, and I can safely say India is 2 decades behind Pakistan in infrastructure.

@KRAIT

India has a vbrant culture and millions of people. Western people like seeing the naievety of Indians, and to see who they once ruled. On top of that they want to see the Taj Mahal, and the disguting conditions in India
150 minutes from Delhi to Agra
Aerial_view_of_Yamuna_Expressway.jpg

Oh yes and they must have seen disgusting things like
1.glass and steel delhi international airport(which you dont have)
2.swank delhi airport metro express(which you dont have)
3.the huge delhi gurgaon expressway(which you dont have)
4.modern glass towers of gurgaon(which you dont have)
5.delhi metro(which you dont have)
6.modern buses(which you dont have)
7.lots of upcoming skyscrapers(which you dont have)
India is a very disgusting place:wave:

@gslv mk3

Like they say, ignorance is bliss.
Check it out - The Ugly Indian

That one wide road has 100 small counterparts.
here is one that runs through my village..
58283576.jpg

img5380h.jpg
Our per capita income is mostly the same. But you shouldn't measure per capita income in India as it's just GDP divided by population, not a good measurement in India where 600 million poor reside who live under 36 rs/ a day.
600 million poor?wasn't it 90% poor?
Most of Below poverty line Families in my village own TV,good mobile phones,good houses etc....they are BPL coz govt do not have any way to know there proper income...
at max india has 30% poverty

China is ahead of you 5 decades bro. There was one time ( ancient time) when India (broken kingdoms) could compare with China, but that time is gone. Be thankful to Mughals they strenghtened Indian economy.
5 decades...lol in next 10 years we are going to build 6 new cities want to see one?
here GIFT city
GIFT_large_.jpg

4000 km of high speed rail,more than 4000km of semi high speed rail, a lot of new expressways,metro and monorail systems will be built for 22 and 12 cities respectively,our own manned space mission and regional jet
Since you are ahead of us by 20 years this is what pakistan did by 2000 am I right?:rofl:

And Pakistan, as I said, I've been to both India and Pakistan, I know the ground realities, and I can safely say India is 2 decades behind Pakistan in infrastructure.
First make a proper rail line or a modern airport or a metro system...then only come here to talk

Aur kya kya dekhna parega defence.pk me....we have already discussed Indian Army vs Pakistan Army; IAF vs PAF, Tejas vs JF 17, Height :India vs Pakistan ....even Penis size......now load shedding....

Just a correction,Overall Pakistani roads is better than India.

GCI Roads

At the expense of Railways. Even per sq km and per person paved road connectivity is more in India.

Pakistan has more % of paved road giving better road quality rating but still amount of paved road is 12 times larger in India compared to Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom