What's new

Load Shedding India Vs Pakistan

Haan tu video games main hi frustration nikal le apni, we all saw who got spanked in the real world cup:lol:

Also,

why-you-mad-tho.jpg

Ok, so last year I was in Pakistan. The light would keep going out every hour.

So I'm playing my cousin's playstation 2 out of boredom. The world cup was going on so I was playing cricket 07 on his play station.

So every time I would set the match with India with my select players.Ok, so every time I would be spanking the Indians, and all of a sudden the ********* light goes off.

The light problem was not a big issue for us because like many other Pakistanis we had a generator.

The problem was that when light would go out, the match where I am defeating India in a humiliating manner keeps getting reset.

I was so pissed off with that and the heat, that I instantly grabbed my cousin and told him we were leaving for the North. So at 11 pm me and my cousin were on a daewoo bus towards Lahore.

While I can neither suggest a practical solution to solve Pakistan's electricity problem, nor a psychological one to address your need to compensate something by beating India in a playstation game :-)rofl:), the problem of match getting interrupted by power failures can be easily remedied by purchasing a UPS or an electric inverter that will ensure uninterrupted power supply to your console

Haan tu video games main hi frustration nikal le apni, we all saw who got spanked in the real world cup:lol:

Also,

why-you-mad-tho.jpg

This was before our final. I saw the final in Islamabad, with hundreds of gunshots in the air after the loss.

@ Royboy.

The last world cup, you guys won from cheating. True story.

yaar sach mein...pakistanis dont have an idea how much corrupt india is....i feel like crying n very sad after watching these videos..they are praising the most corrupt govt in history of india

@ Royboy.

The last world cup, you guys won from cheating. True story.

nahin yaar...

83 mein bhi aisey hi jeetey they....kyun sharminda karte ho yaar....T 20 ka bhi paise deke kharida tha...
teri roney ki aadat ni jaani

Indians fixed the world cup and now they are trying to brag. LOL

How about you guys try not to cheat?

I think Pakistan was cheating in the world cup, not India. God did the right thing to Pakistan, making it lose the World Cup. After all, Pakistan is seen as a hub for match fixing, that's why no one wants to play in Pakistan.

There is nothing in the video which puts an academic argument to compare electricity supply situation of India and Pakistan. The Guy was simple pulling Pakistan's policy makers and to make his point be received fast and upfront by public in Pakistan he gave reference of India with positivity, in the discussion. Indian positivity stimulate Pakistan to match and compete.

Are you going to share any proof kiddo?? Or are you going to wait for the right time like your minister Rehman Malik :D

Every Pakistani knows that Giliani sold out the team. It is not news for us.

Back
Top Bottom