What's new

Load Shedding India Vs Pakistan

@ Royboy.

The last world cup, you guys won from cheating. True story.
Yup, we used directed electromagnetic waves to affect the brain circuitry of the opposite team players and it was done at peak when we played against Pakistan. This technique was developed by DRDO after 30 years of research which was done under the ruse of LCA. DRDO recently released a white paper after taking a patent on it.

Now beat this conspiracy theory.

Pakistan has less electricity problems then India as a whole, but all of Pakistani public is affected by loadshedding and such, while in some spots India has 24/7 electricity and in some, no electricity.

Indians fixed the world cup and now they are trying to brag. LOL

Great Conclusion Genius !! If I am not wrong You concluded this from your Video Games Adventures & Skills.

So you think it was fixed??? Your Team which was out of mainstream cricket fought like a Proud Army of Gladiators to reach semi-finals but couldn't make it there was a part of fixing?? Afridi Sir/other team mates cried in stadium was just a drama according to you?? Shame on people like you who disregard the efforts the jazba your team showed to reach final.

Ok lets agree to your point.Indians fixed the world cup for country's honour & Pakistanis or Green Team sold their "Imaan" for $$$ for accepting humiliating defeat for nation. Then its again shame for you & your nation which cannot provide its sportsmen the honour & $$$ they deserve.

Or Shall I thank you that atleast you didnt disown your TEAM like PA/GOP did with soldiers in Kargil ??

How about you guys try not to cheat?

We are taking you on horns & defeating you in every ODI we face each others since WC 2004.
How about accepting INDIAN TEAM ROCKS & PAKISTAN TEAM SUCKS for once??

Just accept it today, tommorrow you will feel better than you ever felt since WC Semifinal.

Krait,sab zaid hamid ka asar hai, for the betterment of Pakistani society he should be banned there.

Nope he should be sent to India, we can have his shows here.
I bet log har jagah ticket kharidkar dekhenge LAAL TOPI ko & the collected money (which i guess will beat collection of DABANG or ROWDY RATHORE) should be sent to Pakistan as aid to improve their electricity generation infrastructure as we are good neighbours :lol:

Diplomacy ki Diplomacy & Entertainment ka Entertainment :enjoy:

,kumar

Pakistan has won more matches than India.
At that time we were fixing the matches, remember Azharudin, Jadeja etc. So no wonder you won a lot...:rofl:

Hum Indians bahut cunning hain, regular matches isliye haarte hain taaki jab hum T20 world cup aur One day world cup main tumhe haraye to koi doubt naa kare. Ye ek conspiracy hai. Think over it. :devil:

At that time we were fixing the matches, remember Azharudin, Jadeja etc. So no wonder you won a lot...:rofl:

Hum Indians bahut cunning hain, regular matches isliye haarte hain taaki jab hum T20 world cup aur One day world cup main tumhe haraye to koi doubt naa kare. Ye ek conspiracy hai. Think over it. :devil:
That was one good decision GOI took by forcing BCCI to stop playing at sharjah coz dawoow ibrahim was making money from ind-pak matches by fixing most of those and diverting the money in terror network.still i feel indian cricket is not free of underworld grip.

Back
Top Bottom