What's new

Live: Prime Minister Imran Khan Address to the Nation

I hope IK says F*** OFF to the SC order.

Bad precedent? Great.

Sanctity of the Constitution? Establishment and horse-trading politicians don't care, anyway.

Implementation and Enforcement of the Order? Does the Army want to do it just to be able to salute Fazlu as President? Good, let them.

The day IK goes from politician to revolutionary, important lines will be drawn.

Bad precedent? Great.

Sanctity of the Constitution? Establishment and horse-trading politicians don't care, anyway.

Implementation and Enforcement of the Order? Does the Army want to do it just to be able to salute Fazlu as President? Good, let them.

The day IK goes from politician to revolutionary, important lines will be drawn.
First thing he said was he respects the court.

Bad precedent? Great.

Ustaad why cross constitutional lines when he can do whatever you said within constitutional framework.
As i said before, he had weak team previously,but he will come now with better team and better prepared.

Just have some patience.
PML-N and PPP already ruled Pakistan for so long and Pakistan has gone nowhere and will not go anywhere if they rule if this time.

He will come back.Be patient.up hold Law.

In spite of the fact that we respect our institutes, it is their performance, which speaks for itself

But because the order came down from superpower, our knees started to jerk and we couldn't stand the pressure. As a result, the state bank fabricated all the dollar stories in order to change the SC decisions

IMG_20220408_120118.jpg

Well since we have National Assembly of Pakistan session the public should just go to the National Assembly ?

Lets meet our Beggars can't be chooser !!!

How is zat ? Chalein

Supreme court is there well , if Supreme court Justice (5 guys) show up there for stopping Imran Khan

1649439468080.png

Last edited:
Honourable PM didn't touch the subject of NCM circus being held tomorrow.
We overseas Pakistanis have several obstacles even if we wanted to travel to Pakistan....having being vaccinated certificate being the main issue.
But I urge my country fellows to show your support and will not for Imran Khan but for being a proud citizen of a Sovereign Nation and come out as asked by the PM.
It's make or break time.

Back
Top Bottom