What's new

LIVE - MILLIONS gather in Turkey for mass democracy rally

Egyptians....watch and learn.

You come out like this for democratically elected leadership (no matter if you severely disagree with them). But Egyptians came out *against* their democratically elected leadership and got El-Sisi the dictator to continue Mubarak policies.

What a joke.

Good on Turks for showing the world how its done. Now, I'll be wondering if all the "liberal" and "democratic" Western media would broadcast these images as a message of democracy in Turkey? :)

I'll be waiting

What has happened to turks?
All Turks united...that's what happened.

Are you serious, bro? tens of thousands of Ataturk's army are fired, they were beheaded and humiliated by goons in streets, most competent officers and generals are detained/fired/fled/introgated, the ear of the former air force commander is cut off, ... Are you kidding me, Cabatli?
Did they wash all of your brains at this short time?
Nobody has been beheaded that's fake news...

Other than that....you are talking about generals/soldiers that has been "detained/fired/fled/introgated,".....that's what we do to the traitors.

Also....not Atatürk's army....but Fethullah Gülen's soldiers....we are cleaning the army..you will not see a single Turk whom disagrees with the purge....you won't see disagreement from a single opposition party...and you won't see disagreement from a single political party out of the parliament.

Former air force commander's ear blown off in a fire fight.

I don't know what you are being fed in the states....but ground reality is far from what you are hearing at the other side of the planet.

They will regret so Bcoz they will realize that it's not for democracy it's for dictatorship .

It is not for democracy nor dictatorship- It's for TURKEY, for our country! A Land that our grandfathers and our ancestors died for and I will fight for if needed without even having a Turkish citizenship.

Not all turks, but many of them supported Erdogan. That's actually why I'm so surprised.
Then by your logic, all the Turks became pro-Erdogan.

If Erdogan really wants to eliminate Gulenists from Turkey, I am OK with it. But, he needs to remember that he, himself, was a gulenist, and should remove himself from his position as well. We all remember how he played the game with the same super evil Gulenists in the ridicoulous Ergenekon trials to remove seculars from government, security forces and army.
Agreed.

Sorry Sinan, but I cannot believe that someone's ear was just blown off all of a sudden, or all pictures of beheading, introgation, ... are fake.
No beheading...show me the pic of beheading, or link it.

Interrogations are not fake...and i don't know your problem with it.

I cannot also believe that all of these tens of thousands of people fired from work are Gulenists, aka "Erdogan's Ex-Friends", and Erdogan just had the full list of tens of thousands of people to immidiately remove them from government.
12/25 December 2013... If you don't know what happened at that date...your knowledge is poor.

uhm ... they are "traitors" since they stood against the tyrant for the sake of their nation. Then, every single great character in history like Ataturk, Washington, ... were "traitors".
1-) Sovereignty unconditionally belongs to the people

2-) Gülenist junta trying to dismiss the will of millions of Turkish people and get the power for themselves.

3-) These coup soldiers fired on unarmed Turkish civilians with rifles, tanks, attack helicopters, F-16s. They might not be traitors for you but for us they are. Atatürk fought the invading foreigners, not his own people.

4-) If you think that Gülenists would continue with democracy, free speech, secularism than you are very naive.....If they had succeed. You would see an Islamic Republic of Turkey, Sunni version of Iran.

put some time to think about what I've written.
I'm putting thought to it, since the day jets created super sonic boom and shake my house, causing my 7 months old pregnant wife to burst into tears.....yes, i thought and gathered enough knowledge.

More pictures from yesterday:

Kayseri
47_d.jpg

37_d.jpg

1_d.jpg

Sivas
52_d.jpg

Van
61_d.jpg

Aksaray
6_d.jpg

Cute...millions of gullible folks

Did they behead somebody in this rally,as per Erdoganist tradition ?

Cute...millions of gullible folks

Did they behead somebody in this rally,as per Erdoganist tradition ?
We Turks always stood together in hard times, it might not be known in your country, did you think it was all just talk when Turks say they would die for this country?

We have a saying: every Turk is born a soldier.
Now stop polluting ever thread about Turkey.

Egypt and other countries suffering from coups should take notes. Syrian refugees in Turkey have seen what it means to stand up and sacrifice for your own country, i hope they feel embarressed.

Euro politicians can only dream of drumming up a huge crowd of millions and millions. They are also jealous to see that our people love our country so much that they stayed and slept at squares during evenings and nights for 3 weeks just to be ready and resist a possible second coup attempt by the Gulenists. This is true patriotism, haters gonna hate. This episode will not be forgotten in our history. All the haters who are dissapointed by the failed coup are now, to their dismay, also confronted by a unified Turkey. Of course they don't want to see these pictures ;)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom