What's new

LIVE: Lalu-Nitish 'grand alliance' set to beat BJP in Bihar

I thought BJP strategy was to create PRIDE in Hindu hearts :P ............ not fear.

Are you sure you read that right ? :D

That's what that is told to you. Inculcated in you .

A Hindu full of self-confidence and pride don't have to fear anybody .

You know, Yadavs ,Jats (until Muzaffarnagar Riots) etc don't mind presence of Muslims.

If Muslims are with violent mind set and ready to be violent at the throw of the hat, Then Yadavs are double violent.

Remind me again, why am I supposed to give a toss about gwalas?

Aa gayi meri jaan ! Muaahhh ... :D

Kaisa laga result Jaanu ?

Once again, why am I supposed to give a toss? Waise bhi 5 seat jeet kar kaunsa teer maar liya.

As long as BJP is at the center am happy. Chote mote log choti moti jeet se kush ho jaate hain, purani aadat hai ;)

Jaan-e-man khaas Tumhare liye ..

12:37 pm The results are not to our expectation. We had thought that we would be able to beat the two vote banks of Lalu ji and Nitish ji but we failed to do so. The state leadership takes full responsibility of the defeat and it has nothing to do with Modi ji's government at Centre, says Shahnawaz Hussain of BJP.

Obviously they are not going to be happy about the result, or you expect BJP to be like Rahul Gandhi, whose speech went like,

XOXOXOX We lost the election, and I take full responsibility XOXOXOX toodles,:rofl:

Tumko kaisa laga result .. 7 To RJD-JDU and 3 to BJP...

Bahut maja to nahi aaya hoga !

Tumko kaisa laga result .. 7 To RJD-JDU and 3 to BJP...

Bahut maja to nahi aaya hoga !

Mujhe pata nahi tha ke elections ho bhi rahe hain, results to dur ki baat hai, and as I said I don't care for state level elections, jaane Bihar aur Bihari jaanta.

Lalu Ji agar power me aajayenge to hamara bhi kuch fada ho jayega, I know him and his family personally :lol:

Mujhe pata nahi tha ke elections ho bhi rahe hain, results to dur ki baat hai, and as I said I don't care for state level elections, jaane Bihar aur Bihari jaanta.

Lalu Ji agar power me aajayenge to hamara bhi kuch fada ho jayega, I know him and his family personally :lol:

Tum bhi to bihari ho .... ya apane ko Aussie samajhane lage ho ..

Hatt Sala Jhooth bol raha hai .. tum originally bihari hi ho .. Banaras main to aa base ho ..!

Bihari Refugee ho tum ..

75.jpg

Yaar tu jaakar bhains chara, khamakha dimaag ki dahi kar raha hai .

Lalu ke Railway ke din yaad kar lo ..

He made Indian Railway Second most profitable company in whole India.

Dont talk to us that BS.That idiot siphoned money that fixed for safety and maintanence and turn it in to profit.Then we saw a lot of train accident.

On topic:Is this is what you call as a victory.? Three main parties of Bihar allied and confined to just 6 seats.
BJP score 4 seats alone .Considering local interest in account.

Let we can see the life this grand coalition.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom