What's new

LIVE: Govt approves 100% FDI in aviation, defence, here are the reactions

Now you have completely lost it mate.
I am only talking facts..

Modi did not change Rajan after he became PM
Rajan completed his tenue as RBI chief.
There is no obligation for this govt to give Rajan a second term.

The sickulars started making this a huge issue, basically trying pressure tactics on BJP to get Rajan a second term.

Now that it has not happened, you lot are hurt and are spewing crap in every direction hoping something will stick to someone.

So, please come into the debate with facts, all I am seeing now is nonsense and rhetoric.

susu got prob with rajan, the point when his tenure is about to dnd.. why motor mouths use nonsense on institutional head... you may be feel he did great because,you are bjp supporter who supports every action of them.. but im not.. no idiot will insult like this.. he is going because Subu filthy language.. it's not me who lost it. but you.. whatever we say,you live in denial mode.

why motor mouths use nonsense on institutional head

Back to point I guess..

The institution head himself was a motor mouth, whose mouth apparently was sealed when this guy was under Congress Govt.

This was the original point....And you came back to it.

R3 is a motor mouth himself and Swamy gave it back in Kind.

why cry on swamy and for R3?

Back to point I guess..

The institution head himself was a motor mouth, whose mouth apparently was sealed when this guy was under Congress Govt.

This was the original point....And you came back to it.

R3 is a motor mouth himself and Swamy gave it back in Kind.

why cry on swamy and for R3?

you don't have point.. shah himself distanced from susu..

you don't have point.. shah himself distanced from susu..

Why would Shah need to back anyone?
Have you lost it completely?

You shift from motor mouth of Rajan to his acceptance in BJP to his credentials..
Keep up with the Jumping of goal posts.

Why would Shah need to back anyone?
Have you lost it completely?

You shift from motor mouth of Rajan to his acceptance in BJP to his credentials..
Keep up with the Jumping of goal posts.

first come across BJP stance??? it is you who lost argument..

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/luck...ns-removal-Amit-Shah/articleshow/52646664.cms

this guy is funny.. I pointed out shah stance on Rajan removal.. he is saying am changing goal posts.. isn't it relevant to Rajan??? he brought dalits, when i pointed BJP foul mouth on dalits.. he started saying im changing goal posts.. funny..

You lot are confused.

The BJP stance has been crystal clear. Rajan had a full term and he is now leaving.

YOU lot wanted Rajan to have another term and used Media to pressurize the govt, which unfortunately for your kind and Rajan backfired spectacularly.

And please don't get confused. Swamy's stance is not govt stance. His stance his personal opinion, which *gasp* in a democracy, he is entitled to have...

If we can live with Nalayak kejru abusing our PM, I am sure we Indians can survive Swamy criticizing Rajan..

useless biased article, which proves not a single point for you.
You can bring in more people to support your idiocy, does not make a difference with regards to motor mouth R3.

And yet absolute no proof that Rajan is what u say he is and thus resort to Cursing Name calling Him!.... Kind of become a Standard practice !

Plus Now u wake up? when our Previous PM was also abuse , where were people like u then?

That is a serious allegation against his integrity and one that I don't entirely buy. However, if indeed his integrity was ever in question, that doesn't answer how and why Modi pursued with him for more than 2 years.

That's not an allegation against him, but there could be a conflict of interest here. Rockefeller family is one of the most powerful political and business family in USA involved in oil and banking businesses, and like most big western oil companies, it has its fair share of alleged notoriety. The "Group of 30" is an elite group of economists, it is funded and managed by the Rockefeller Foundation, and it is a staunchly pro-American organization. Rajan became it's member a few months before he was appointed as the RBI Governor, and he still holds the membership of G30. Again, it's not an allegation, but an apparent conflict of interest.

Modi continued with almost all the people in significant posts from UPA regime, Rajan was not sacked or ousted, his term has ended, and he was not asked to continue for a 2nd term. Since when renewing term is obligatory?

Rajan might have been working with Indian government since 2008 but I am not sure if we can lay the entire blame on a guy who was most likely working merely as a consultant. We wouldn't even know for sure if his recommendations were ever considered seriously by the MMS government who was either busy looting the treasury or covering it all up.

He is somehow became a 'famous' RBI Governor (that's unusual), hordes of people in social media are repenting 'the loss to India', although nobody seems to be sure about what extraordinary things he did. If he gets credit for things that he may or may not have done, he also has to share the responsibility of the terrible things that happened under his watch.

Tbh, I think Jaitley (more than Modi himself, who was considered to have a good working relationship with Rajan) was behind the move since he wanted an "yes" man at the RBI.

A government is an elected representative of the people and answerable to people for its work, the RBI governor is recruited by the elected government and not answerable to people. Government needs to meet peoples' expectations and all its arms are required to work in coordination, not in conflict. I think the government had some conflict, or uncomfortable relation with the current 'rockster', outspoken, RBI Governor. Every leader seeks a coordinated group to work with, happens in corporate sector also.

Whatever the motivation to oust Rajan, his replacement better not be a disaster if not as good as Rajan himself.

Define disaster! :) In last 69 years many RBI Governor have come and gone, fate of the nation always depended upon the quality of political leadership. And there is absolutely no reason to believe that this country doesn't have enough capable economists to do the job well, though they may not be as good looking as Rajan.

Here is a list of probable candidates:
RBI_Governors_2901631a.jpg

And yet absolute no proof that Rajan is what u say he is and thus resort to Cursing Name calling Him!.... Kind of become a Standard practice !

Plus Now u wake up? when our Previous PM was also abuse , where were people like u then?

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2016/06/19/raghuram-rajan-exit_n_10554496.html
Oh well, read the article please.
Anyway, the name calling started long back from the other side. If Sickulars expected the Bhakths to just lie down and take it, they probably forgot it's not the sickular govt that's in power anymore.

If you don't want people to say things against you, best suggestion is, to shut you trap and go about doing your job. when R3 opened his mouth on things other than the scope of RBI chief's job, he opened himself for criticism.
Free speech is not one way street. Or may be Sickulars think Bhakths are not entitled to free speech.

Please make up your mind.

Last edited:
Oh well, read the article please.
Anyway, the name calling started long back from the other side. If Sickulars expected the Bhakths to just lie down and take it, they probably forgot it's not the sickular govt that's in power anymore.

If you don't want people to say things against you, best suggestion is, to shut you trap and go about doing your job. when R3 opened his mouth on things other than the scope of RBI chief's job, he opened himself for criticism.
Free speech is not one way street. Or may be Sickulars think Bhakths are not entitled to free speech.

Please make up your mind.

"Anyway, the name calling started long back from the other side. If Sickulars expected the Bhakths to just lie down and take it, they probably forgot it's not the sickular govt that's in power anymore."

Wow!... Im right this it the Standard Reply I get when I asked the same Question .... U really need to come up with a better reply ! this is getting old .... and the name calling continues ...."Sickular".... talk abt "intolerance" :sarcastic:

Rajan said it in a reply to a Question ! ALOT of us rather have anRealist person and THEN Having a YES man
and PAL .... there is a HUGE difference between "FREE SPEECH and being "CIVILIZED" .... which unfortunately u r not the latter

Rajan said it in a reply to a Question ! ALOT of us rather have anRealist person and THEN Having a YES man
and PAL .... there is a HUGE difference between "FREE SPEECH and being "CIVILIZED" .... which unfortunately u r not the latter

Huh...there is something called as propriety and dignity of post.
Imagine if PM of asked about presidential elections in USA and the environment of hatred in the campaign, I am sure our PM should do a Rajan.

For people who don't understand what their post means and do not respect the dignity of it, have no business to be in it.

Huh...there is something called as propriety and dignity of post.
Imagine if PM of asked about presidential elections in USA and the environment of hatred in the campaign, I am sure our PM should do a Rajan.

For people who don't understand what their post means and do not respect the dignity of it, have no business to be in it.

R U serious? This is Our Same PM , who says that Indians Outside of India are "ASHAMED to be Called INDIANS???" ..."there is something called as propriety and dignity of post." .... Hypocrite Much?

As for Mr Rajan :A LOT of us rather have an Realist person and THEN Having a YES man

@DesiGuy1403 @danger007 you both are off on a tangent

While he did a good job, his hesitancy in forcing down rates in order to stimulate easy finance for small and medium scale industries was questionable at best.

If now someone again says inflation ... then that person needs to go to school of economics and study again

You need manageable inflation .. Not deflation

Additionally ..... US has kept the lowest ever interest rates since the Great Depression in order to maintain fiscal stimulus, inspite of the fact that they could raise it, the fed did not ..... The reason is to get more people in job market manufacturing or trading by providing easy finance.

Now get back to the topic

@Oscar please close this false flag thread

You have tried but failed.
I am not talking about R3's statements on economy. I am

try again if you can to show when swamy commented on congees like he butted himself in the so called "intolerance" debate...which I am sure was a great matter of concern for RBI chief.

Btw, commies in kerala just destroyed 2 dalits girls life. Wonder if Rajan comment on this as this is being done in state where the ruling party is some one he empathises with? Or perhaps you would like to comment?

It's pathetic when one looks at the double standards of Indian sickulars,
That's not an allegation against him, but there could be a conflict of interest here. Rockefeller family is one of the most powerful political and business family in USA involved in oil and banking businesses, and like most big western oil companies, it has its fair share of alleged notoriety. The "Group of 30" is an elite group of economists, it is funded and managed by the Rockefeller Foundation, and it is a staunchly pro-American organization. Rajan became it's member a few months before he was appointed as the RBI Governor, and he still holds the membership of G30. Again, it's not an allegation, but an apparent conflict of interest.

Modi continued with almost all the people in significant posts from UPA regime, Rajan was not sacked or ousted, his term has ended, and he was not asked to continue for a 2nd term. Since when renewing term is obligatory?

He is somehow became a 'famous' RBI Governor (that's unusual), hordes of people in social media are repenting 'the loss to India', although nobody seems to be sure about what extraordinary things he did. If he gets credit for things that he may or may not have done, he also has to share the responsibility of the terrible things that happened under his watch.

A government is an elected representative of the people and answerable to people for its work, the RBI governor is recruited by the elected government and not answerable to people. Government needs to meet peoples' expectations and all its arms are required to work in coordination, not in conflict. I think the government had some conflict, or uncomfortable relation with the current 'rockster', outspoken, RBI Governor. Every leader seeks a coordinated group to work with, happens in corporate sector also.

Define disaster! :) In last 69 years many RBI Governor have come and gone, fate of the nation always depended upon the quality of political leadership. And there is absolutely no reason to believe that this country doesn't have enough capable economists to do the job well, though they may not be as good looking as Rajan.

Here is a list of probable candidates:
View attachment 312248

Subramaniam is on his list.. may be you need to change the list..

As for Mr Rajan :A LOT of us rather have an Realist person and THEN Having a YES man

You missed the real point, that "Lot of us" doesn't include the people in the government!! Government has the final authority in policy making, and the RBI Governor cannot run his own policies in the opposite direction of the government.

Times Now report on idle fund in RBI:

Back
Top Bottom