What's new

"Litany of falsehoods", Pakistan responds to India

The funny thing is the entire western world in every social media are giving the middle finger after sharif openly supported & glorified wani at the UN . The leader of the very terrorist group banned by UN itself .

Man this is why I love pak media , you can't get this kind of national propaganda in any other country .not even north Korea .

Yet again bharatis and the "entire world is with us" delusion on its best display for everyone to see. Keep going, this is quite satisfying to look at it.

Please watch full content then you will feel otherwise. Only word that is there in Pakistan dictionary at UN is "K" while the vocab used by India and other responsible nation is huge in terms of humanity, nature, TERRORISM, hunger and list goes on. More over if you see the contribution as per the speech between two countries is massive. Devils who throw people out of helicopters are crying for PELLET GUNS.

Someone make Maleeha Lodhi FM of Pakistan. She takes no prisoners. Hard hitting, to the point, no non sense approach. Love the way she made the fat b|tch Sushma from India redundant.

While she was good in her reply to Sushma Swaraj...i fail to understand why they did not bring up the matter of kulbhushan yadev in Prime Minister's speech? Did they not know tht India will do her usual ranting abt terrorism? Pak side should have preempted indian onslaught and lies... All tht she said in her reply to Sushma swaraj should have been added in Prime Minister's speech... I think, since she is our representative at UN, she must have been the one, who wrote Prime Minister's speech too..or atleast if not written, she would have gven considerable input for PM's speech... Why did she not include indian terrorism in Pak, in PM speech? I think Maleeha Lodhi is overrated.. Diplomacy should not be reactive, rather proactive...

We need more ambassadors like her in our foreign corps and not those parchi walay babus !! Good going Pakistani delegate.This is what you can diplomacy.

I think.. Nafees zakaria, since becoming spokeman of foreign office..is doing a very good job.....i think Maliha lodhi is a bit overrated though.... Infact i would like someone like Munir Akram to become foreign Minister...

While she was good in her reply to Sushma Swaraj...i fail to understand why they did not bring up the matter of kulbhushan yadev in Prime Minister's speech? Did they not know tht India will do her usual ranting abt terrorism? Pak side should have preempted indian onslaught and lies... All tht she said in her reply to Sushma swaraj should have been added in Prime Minister's speech... I think, since she is our representative at UN, she must have been the one, who wrote Prime Minister's speech too..or atleast if not written, she would have gven considerable input for PM's speech... Why did she not include indian terrorism in Pak, in PM speech? I think Maleeha Lodhi is overrated.. Diplomacy should not be reactive, rather proactive...

PM is the forigen minster if you remember. He is adamant to run the forigen policy by himself and doesn't consider anyone worth for the job. The truth of the matter is, Nawaz Shareef gave commitments to powers to be to keep so called relations with India as they were before he came to power where Pakistan will just keep on getting non sense from India. Its not hidden anymore. That is why he is keeping the FM portfolio to himself. And that is why he went soft on India in his speech. His personal commitments and ambitions/interests got nothing to do with the interests of the state, so when Indian side came up with their usual bullsh|t, the state responded via Maleeha.

I think.. Nafees zakaria, since becoming spokeman of foreign office..is doing a very good job.....i think Maliha lodhi is a bit overrated though.... Infact i would like someone like Munir Akram to become foreign Minister...
I am no fan of PM nawaz shareef. But I guess his speech really burn our eastern neighbor lol. As far as mentioning of Indian spy is concerned I think it was a political decision. As the representative of Pakistan knew that Indian FM will give speech after PM of Pakistan. And if she raises Baluchistan issue. Pakistan will raise the issue of Indian spy to.nullify that. But I ain't any politician its just my hypothesis lol

Excelent reply by Maleeha Lodhi....I could never think that under NS govt. Pak will take such an audacious stance in UNGA against India...but Maleeha Lodhi really exposed Bhartis here...that's the way to deal with banyas in their own tone.

No offense to anyone but this seems like 2 villagers quarreling in front of the chaudhry while he is smoking hukka thinking about how much profit he is going to make off his crop this year. :lol:

Get over the UN obsession already. They haven't done anything and they won't do anything.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom