What's new

"Litany of falsehoods", Pakistan responds to India

Indian reply to Pakistan
My 15 year old sister could have written a better reply then this ... it really does show the frustration of India at international forums.. where no one is listening to their rants... and they are unable to answer even the simplest of questions ... just raising your tone and pitch does not make your argument more valid..

Last edited:
the Kulbhashan chapter as well......

14495404_10208832090993024_4633349087639462795_n.jpg

My 15 year old sister could have written a better reply then this ... it really does show the frustration of India at international forums.. where no one is listing to their rants... and they are unable to answer even the simplest of questions ... just raising your tone and pitch does not make your argument more valid..
If no one is listening to our rants what makes you believe your sermons were entertained. It's a dog and pony show enjoy it while it lasts.

The funny thing is the entire western world in every social media are giving the middle finger after sharif openly supported & glorified wani at the UN . The leader of the very terrorist group banned by UN itself .

Man this is why I love pak media , you can't get this kind of national propaganda in any other country .not even north Korea .

http://www.uniindia.com/news/world/us-says-it-doesn-t-support-balochistan-s-independence/600424.html

Islamabad, Aug 24 (UNI) Close on the heels of India's fresh assertions of stance over the issue of Balochistan, the United States has categorically assured Pakistan that it did not support Independence for this Southwestern province of the country.
In an earlier statement too, the US State Department had conveyed of its 'general commitment' to Pakistan’s territorial integrity and distanced itself from India’s "effort to stir an international controversy" over Balochistan, Daily Dawn reported today.
Yesterday, the State Department shared another statement with Dawn, removing all ambiguities about its stance on an issue that many Pakistanis fear can be exploited to endanger the very existence of their country, the report said.

US says it doesn’t support Balochistan’s independence

“The US government respects the unity and territorial integrity of Pakistan, and we do not support independence for Balochistan,” said a State Department official in the statement shared with Dawn.

Someone make Maleeha Lodhi FM of Pakistan. She takes no prisoners. Hard hitting, to the point, no non sense approach. Love the way she made the fat b|tch Sushma from India redundant.

We Dont claim that we have isolated india now do we ? it is the other way around......
Was there any mention of isolation of Pakistan in the video I posted? It's something on which government of India is working on, there has been few successes and still a long way to go.

We need more ambassadors like her in our foreign corps and not those parchi walay babus !! Good going Pakistani delegate.This is what you can diplomacy.

Might is right.

Then it is to make sure that many wouldn't come back claiming if someone else did it however, it says, there is nothing right or wrong in GoI books except what favours it so why all those claims and complaints in front of UN that I believe GoI wouldn't be maligning UN by next like Might is Right.

Kashmiris got the jihadi fever. India will make sure Kashmiris are civilized in the next few months, so dont worry

Very sarcastic however, I am sure, you are not aware about the pain of families of those soldiers lost their lives in IoK. It\s two way road and not some sort of might is right thing as there will be reaction by Freedom Fighters for any forcible action by GoI in IoK and yet India blames it on Pakistan. Irony....

******** are pointlessly defending their representative's speech.
Her face during the speech of Maliha Lodhi was saying it all.
Seemingly, she wanted to leave the room quietly.

It was a PERFECT speech by ms. Lodhi.
And straightforward. She got my utmost respect. :smitten:

unlike the majority of branwashed illiterate jingoistic Pakistanis in this forum

Not a good approach just because someone do not agree with you. You cannot insult the majority like this and even then, it is always like I could reply you in the same manners but no so, hopefully you wouldn't repeat such offensive words here in PDF especially that no further derails or trolls may occur.

you can still edit your post.

Both India and Pakistan think the other countries in the world are stupid, both are involved in terror activities in each other country and the world knows it very well and they dont give a shit about your problems, your lying and deceits. So do whatever you can do, harms as much to each other as you can but stop crying to others "mery wo marta hay", "ne us ne pehley mery mari". This game will go on forever so both of you hang tight and enjoy the ride.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom