Brazil72.8778.29Dec/22%
Argentina8580.6Dec/22%
Canada107113Dec/22%
United States129 :-)127Dec/22%
=> https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/government-debt-to-gdp

View attachment 960668

.=> View attachment 960671

=>

we won't say China is indebted, China is reasonably good, the list post#2.
India and Pakistan are also comparable, nearly similar, post#2

but USA is struggling with the worse time since WW2 :-). emerging economies like India, China, Pakistan virtually reduce debt with passage of time. but US has consumed my time, we only find US is no good in this thread....
The US does not care because they can borrow indefinitely for as long as the world trade is pegged to the USD.

China definitely is much better situated in this situation.

Pakistan, for all the cry and hue, could do better but is still not in a dire situation.

View attachment 960668

.=> View attachment 960671

The US does not care because they can borrow indefinitely for as long as the world trade is pegged to the USD.

China definitely is much better situated in this situation.

Pakistan, for all the cry and hue, could do better but is still not in a dire situation.

post#6, US is now as indebted as WW2 level, its the worse they ever had, and having touched it. BRICS currency is also now on bet, de-dollarisation is already going on....
USA is now going to be referred as a north American country, who struggle to feed its people somehow :-)

Last edited:

CountryLastPreviousReferenceUnit
Belgium105109Dec/22%
Euro Area91.595.4Dec/22%
Germany66.369.3Dec/22%
Italy145150Dec/22%
Spain113118Dec/22%
United Kingdom10197.2Dec/22%
Greece171195Dec/22%
France112113Dec/22%

The eurozone crisis resulted from the structural problem of the eurozone and a combination of complex factors. There is a consensus that the root of the eurozone crisis lay in a balance-of-payments crisis (a sudden stop of foreign capital into countries that were dependent on foreign lending), and that this crisis was worsened by the fact that states could not resort to devaluation (reductions in the value of the national currency to make exports more competitive in foreign markets).[3][4] Other important factors include the globalisation of finance; easy credit conditions during the 2002–2008 period that encouraged high-risk lending and borrowing practices;[10] the financial crisis of 2007–08; international trade imbalances; real estate bubbles that have since burst; the Great Recession of 2008–2012; fiscal policy choices related to government revenues and expenses; and approaches used by states to bail out troubled banking industries and private bondholders, assuming private debt burdens or socializing losses.

800px-Government_debt_gdp[1].jpg

You don't hear debt problems from other countries much, not even Japan's, you only her debt issues about China.
The power of western media.

sir, here we have a list as below. How we find External Debt-GDP ratio of China, India, Pakistan, as compare to US-UK-Italy-France? :what:
i have some knowledge about external debt to GDP ratio of developing countries. but US-UK? i can't understand who are those external sources who have indebted US-UK-Eurozone in this list?
would you share some idea, how OCED economies have so high External Debt-GDP ratio?

This is a list of countries by external debt: it is the total public and private debt owed to non-residents repayable in internationally accepted currencies, goods or services, where the public debt is the money or credit owed by any level of government, from central to local, and the private debt the money or credit owed by private households or private corporations based on the country under consideration.

we usually used to discuss, the much External Debt you have, you would have as much Foreign reserve also, as in case of India-China-Indonesia type emerging economies.

you must not borrow Foreign Debt, more than foreign reserve holding.
I used to read that India would maintain this expected 100% ratio of Foreign reserve and Foreign Debt throughout my life...
what about China? here we have two list of External Debt and Foreign reserve and developing countries like India-Indonesia-China would not exceed debt more than Foreign reserve.

hows China came near 100% level in this list? :-) might be, some foreign debt they recently borrowed? otherwise China historically had very high Foreign Reserve as compare to Foreign Debt, the ratio...
India remains neither good nor bad, nearly 100% maintained for many decades. India maintained its position similar to last few decades average, "only as much Foreign Debt as Foreign Reserve holding, it would prove near 100%".
Indonesia is has low foreign reserve to external debt ratio, with nearly 35%......
while Pakistan is struggling at 18% :(
=>
China
127 %

India
104 %

Indonesia
34.79 %

Pakistan
17.49 %

=> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_foreign-exchange_reserves_(excluding_gold)#:~:text= Rank , [4] [1] 29 more rows

Last edited:
You don't hear debt problems from other countries much, not even Japan's, you only her debt issues about China.

how would you answer this graphs of India and China? China has now become 'ordinary', similar to India? they both are near 100%, the "Foreign Reserve to Foreign Debt ratio" :-)
how much External Debt China borrowed since 2010? look like Foreign Reserve also didn't increase since 2010....

here we find, a developing/emerging economy, the Pakistan, is on rising trend. i guess, China might have promised something, and India might be co-operating during the same period, and hence, soon Pakistan may reach 100% definition of FR-FD ratio for developing/emerging economies :enjoy:
Pakistan is nearly as big as Uttar Pradesh state of India. BRICS may easily help it. their open border with Afghan, help Afghan get civilian help.
(India-China-Russia might have promised something to Pakistan for helping Afghan indirectly.) the way they struggle with debt, and with the same speed it may recover the debt also, the rising trend :cheers:

here, Indonesian economy also show similar trend as Pakistan, the rising....... a developing economy like Indonesia-Pakistan is blessed with this type of recoveries :coffee:

I recall watching a movie in which the father of a family had purchased an expensive house. All that money was borrowed and his wife was not aware thinking it was because of her husband's hardwork. Until the debt holder's agents broke into his house, apparently raped his wife and tried to sell his daughter in black market. I think it was a British made film.

I am afraid that is the case with those nations that are chained by IMF and other Zionist organizations. They simply live on piles of debt without noticing that they are being drown ij debt. American people are no exception too.

Do you have comprehension issues? I talked about total debt, not government debt.
There were 2 parts to my reply. The government debt you can find on IMF website. Total debt, I've provided the source.

Anyway who foots the bill in China if Evergrande defaults? :meeting:

would you like to make comment on my last few posts#22,#23,#24,#28, about Foreign Reserve/GDP to Foreign debt ratio for India-China and Pak-Indon? :-)

Last edited:
I recall watching a movie in which the father of a family had purchased an expensive house. All that money was borrowed and his wife was not aware thinking it was because of her husband's hardwork. Until the debt holder's agents broke into his house, apparently raped his wife and tried to sell his daughter in black market. I think it was a British made film.

I am afraid that is the case with those nations that are chained by IMF and other Zionist organizations. They simply live on piles of debt without noticing that they are being drown ij debt. American people are no exception too.

how would you see my posts#22? who are those foreigners who have indebted US-Uk-Italy-France? the Foreign Debt-GDP ratio....? :what:

die and run away has been seen in indebted people. we have many examples? even20% of FD-GDP ratio, and India- China-Russia won't sleep properly,..... post#22 of wikipedia reference for Foreign Debt to GDP ratio....

whats price of prostitution in US$? over 100%, FD-GDP ratio for US-Uk-Italy-France, would have some die and run example.... if this Foreign Debt to GDP ratio is means for it :-)
Foreign debt-GDP ratio=>

Foreign Debt for developing/emerging economies like Pakistan-Indonesia has enough time to pay for it. they dont have to worry..... but if we have a look on "Value Added" ratio of GDP of OECD economies, then this FD-GDP ratio of the above Wikipedia list does mean for "die and run", leaving price of prostitution on these OECD countries.....

Last edited:
how would you see my posts#22? who are those foreigners who have indebted US-Uk-Italy-France? the Foreign Debt-GDP ratio....? :what:

die and run away has been seen in indebted people. we have many examples? even20% of FD-GDP ratio, and India- China-Russia won't sleep properly,..... post#22 of wikipedia reference for Foreign Debt to GDP ratio....

whats price of prostitution in US$? over 100%, FD-GDP ratio for US-Uk-Italy-France, would have some die and run example.... if this Foreign Debt to GDP ratio is means for it :-)
Foreign debt-GDP ratio=>

Foreign Debt for developing/emerging economies like Pakistan-Indonesia has enough time to pay for it. they dont have to worry..... but if we have a look on "Value Added" ratio of GDP of OECD economies, then this FD-GDP ratio of the above Wikipedia list does mean for "die and run", leaving price of prostitution on these OECD countries.....
@Foinikas

Greece is in trouble as it seems. You sold your islands to Germans but it looks lile even if you sell tge whole Greece a hundred times, the debt will not become zero.

Back
Top Bottom