What's new

List of cities by GDP

^^^you yourself proved it, china looks dimmer than india.....

and india is uniformly developed while china has only developed its eastern region LOL

and india is uniformly developed while china has only developed its eastern region LOL

You can say the same thing to Canada, Russia, Australia and US (Alaska).:D

They all had a greater GDP or GDP per capita than India.

I know, you are not the brightes in this forum. Accoarding to your dim logic, the western part of the US and most of Canada and Australia is dirt poor, while ultra rich India is shining in the brightest light and it has nothing to do with polupaltion density.

List of countries by electricity production - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oops, India with 1.2 billion people produces 30 % more elctricity than Germany with 82 million people. :coffee:

Götterdämmerung;3217497 said:
I know, you are not the brightes in this forum. Accoarding to your dim logic, the western part of the US and most of Canada and Australia is dirt poor, while ultra rich India is shining in the brightest light and it has nothing to do with polupaltion density.

List of countries by electricity production - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oops, India with 1.2 billion people produces 30 % more elctricity than Germany with 82 million people. :coffee:

So are you ethnic German.

Götterdämmerung;3217313 said:
Although the latest data from Delhi is from 2008 compared to the 2010 data from Beijing, but does anyone believe that Delhi doubled its GDP ppp within two years?

Delhi is known as National Capital Region of Delhi , I could not find data for "NCR Delhi" but Delhi is having double digit GDP growth since many years.

So are you ethnic German.

Yes, but how does that matter?

Delhi is known as National Capital Region of Delhi , I could not find data for "NCR Delhi" but Delhi is having double digit GDP growth since many years.

Even at double digit growth, do you believe that Delhi could have doubled (from 2008 to 2010) its GDP ppp within two years?

Götterdämmerung;3217537 said:
Yes, but how does that matter?
Lying is a bad habit.

Götterdämmerung;3217537 said:
Even at double digit growth, do you believe that Delhi could have doubled (from 2008 to 2010) its GDP ppp within two years?

Don't know, will come back to you soon I will get data of whole NCR Delhi.

What does electricity have to do with lighting? For that relation to be made, you have to compare the weather of both countries too. In Winter, you need to have a heater in Germany, no such requirement for India. While you could argue about an A.C in summer, it is considered a luxury, not a requirement

Lying is a bad habit.

Making false accusation is even worse.

BTW, here in Germany we think it's bad manner and racist to ask about the ethnicity of others. When I was a uni student, I worked as a translator for a market research company, we found it more than strange that our US customers wanted to know what ethnic the respondent was. It was hard to explain to them that it's an absolutely no go area in Germany.

Don't know, will come back to you soon I will get data of whole NCR Delhi.

Your answer suggests that there is a possiblity that Delhi could have doubled its GDP within two years. Well, if that was the case, don't you think that your big mouth press would have made bigger than the universe headline and you guys bragging 24/7 in this and other forums?

What does electricity have to do with lighting? For that relation to be made, you have to compare the weather of both countries too. In Winter, you need to have a heater in Germany, no such requirement for India. While you could argue about an A.C in summer, it is considered a luxury, not a requirement

Heating in Germany and most of northern Europe is almost 100 % gas or oil (heating water for the radiator) and in the city we have long distant heating that uses the residue heat of electricity plants to heat the water for the radiators. AC is almost non-existing in Germany, since our summers weather is like air conditioning in other countries.

well after being here for 2 months, I can actually tell whats in a thread
so this list must have some indian cities in it. no need to go further and waste my time

What a liar! do you Chini even know how much 208,488 billion USD and 357,668 billion USD is? Some times it's better to take out your IQ from the bank locker and use it..

haha such a low iq guy claiming himself german LOL......

357,668 usd hahahahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: it wont be even world ppp gdp haha

Götterdämmerung;3217313 said:
GDP 2011
- Total CNY 1.6 trillion
US$ 247.7 billion (13th)

- Per capita CNY 80,394
US$ 12,447 (3rd)

Beijing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Beijing economy

Beijing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Beijing GDP nominal 2010: 208,488 billion USD
Beijing GDP ppp: 357,668 billion USD

List of Chinese municipalities and prefecture-level cities by GDP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Delhi Territory GDP ppp 2008: 167 billion USD

GDP: The top 10 cities in India - Rediff.com Business

List of Indian states by GDP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Although the latest data from Delhi is from 2008 compared to the 2010 data from Beijing, but does anyone believe that Delhi doubled its GDP ppp within two years?

Illiterate German? :lol:

I remember many Pakistanis here making the same misktakes earlier. Your madarsa education is betraying you Nakli Nazi! :rofl:

bros where is surat and ahemdabad............

In Gujarat. :enjoy:

What a liar! do you Chini even know how much 208,488 billion USD and 357,668 billion USD is? Some times it's better to take out your IQ from the bank locker and use it..

haha such a low iq guy claiming himself german LOL......

357,668 usd hahahahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: it wont be even world ppp gdp haha

Illiterate German? :lol:

Look at those desperate Indians having a fit due to ignorance.

The problem is, the numbers I quoted are from reliable sources that can be seen in the links I posted. My mistake was to have used the comma, as we do so in continental Europe, instead of the period used in anglophone countries to indicate fractions.

By the end of the day, none of India's first tier cities matches China's first cities by miles. As a matter of fact, India's first tier cities can't even match any of China's second tier cities by infrastructure and per capita GDP.

Back
Top Bottom