What's new

List of 55 Pakistanis trained by RAW

when??and does he really matter when He is sitting in LONDON??

You said he was your lab-rat, question your statement instead of asking me.

Oh you may not know, he is getting sentence in UK not in Pakistan. You are quite blind of your own "lab-rats".

Last edited:
You said he was your lab-rat, question your statement instead of asking me.

Oh you may not know, he is getting sentence in UK not in Pakistan. You are quite blind of your own "lab-rats".

Enlighten me...

hope in the list they have not mentioned hafiz saeed and hamid zaid.. our prized assets

we trained these...

url

Drik001557_510x340.jpg

This "Lungi Bahini" freed their country,not this sh!t who got money by acting as a "Freedom Fighter".LOL.

Indian support for cross-border terrorism in the neighborhood is very well known.

Sri Lanka, Pakistan are the major victims of this terrorism for decades. But just like Sri Lanka defeated your terrorists, same way Pakistan will also do it. Just a matter of time.

Indian support for cross-border terrorism in the neighborhood is very well known.

Sri Lanka, Pakistan are the major victims of this terrorism for decades. But just like Sri Lanka defeated your terrorists, same way Pakistan will also do it. Just a matter of time.

LOL..Sri Lanka defeated line made me laugh..

Indian Peace Keeping Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even India donated amount of Arms & assistance to Sri Lanka,which Sri Lanka can't deny.

by the way,do you know what is SLN's flagship??

By the way,Sri Lanka learned its lessons.When will Pakistan??

hope in the list they have not mentioned hafiz saeed and hamid zaid.. our prized assets

Zaid Hamid is a lost cause..

:tsk:

Zaid Hamid to face jail, as he was arrested in Saudi Arabia over hate speeches | The News Teller

Oddball Pakistani commentator Zaid Hamid arrested in Saudi Arabia

8 years of Jail along with thousands of lashes,thats what I heard...

he is about to learn why a kid shouldn't poke an adult.

LOL..Sri Lanka defeated line made me laugh..

Indian Peace Keeping Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even India donated amount of Arms & assistance to Sri Lanka,which Sri Lanka can't deny.

by the way,do you know what is SLN's flagship??

By the way,Sri Lanka learned its lessons.When will Pakistan??

Now that is the funniest thing I have read in months and not surprisingly the logic is coming from an Indian.

First train, arm and support terrorism in the neighborhood so that the terrorists could kill innocent people in their thounsands. When the victim country starts winning than start making all sort of audacious claims such as helping the victim country to win.

Here are the things India must do to redeem herself for the cross-border terrorism she has been sponsoring in the neighborhood for decades:

1) Appologize publicly and officially for the support of cross-border terrorism she has been spreading in the neighborhood

2) Hand over all those responsible govt. officials who have sponsored, trained, armed terrorist outfits such as LTTE, Mukti Bahini, BLA, TTP etc.

3) Compensate all those victims of Indian terror in the neighborhood

Now that is the funniest thing I have read in months and not surprisingly the logic is coming from an Indian.

First train, arm and support terrorism in the neighborhood so that the terrorists could kill innocent people in their thounsands. When the victim country starts winning than start making all sort of audacious claims such as helping the victim country to win.

Here are the things India must do to redeem herself for the cross-border terrorism she has been sponsoring in the neighborhood for decades:

1) Appologize publicly and officially for the support of cross-border terrorism she has been spreading in the neighborhood

2) Hand over all those responsible govt. officials who have sponsored, trained, armed terrorist outfits such as LTTE, Mukti Bahini, BLA, TTP etc.

If we have to apologise to SL and PK,the Pakistan has to apologise to the whole world,or atleast most of the countries in the world.:-)

Look at Srilanka we have very good relations with them.
With Pakistan we want good relations,but if your ego is stop it,remember we have a bigger ego.

The reasons are beyond your "Paygrade" soldier.LOL.

we are "King"(and sometimes Kingmaker) in a Chessboard,sadly Pakistan always becomes a "Pawn"..now ask why??

Rana Mubasher is showing list of 55 Pakistanis who RAW trained in India.

• Most of these people belong to Karachi
  • People were taken to Dubai or to a third country from where they were taken to India
  • Their passports were never signed or stamped but they were given entry by showing a paper
  • In India, they were blindfolded and taken to RAW training camps
  • Some of the trained people have been killed while others are in custody and some are still out there causing havoc and terrorism
  • People in custody have given confessional statements and narrated their training process.
Confessional Statement of Tahir Lamba, one of the MQM workers who received terrorist training in India. He is one of the listed members of the same list mentioned above. He mentioned 8-9 follow MQM workers going to India for the terrorist training.

Complete confessional statement available here.

Israel, india and the US are all neck deep in terrorism and they have been waging the so called "War on Terror" to hide their involvement in terrorism. They create, fund and shelter terrorists but when others do it they cry 'foul'. It's truly a dirty business of these 'champions' of democracy and human rights.

Sent them to India. We will keep them as watchman on Wagah border.

We have to send all the RAW agents to India but after their capital punishment.

The reasons are beyond your "Paygrade" soldier.LOL.

we are "King"(and sometimes Kingmaker) in a Chessboard,sadly Pakistan always becomes a "Pawn"..now ask why??

No need to ask. This time your Modi is on ISI payroll. He is doing a good job. After Modi reign, India will below Somalia. Maybe Indians will be working in Somalia.

Must deeply hurt to be a Pakistani in times when Pak cannot do zilch about anything, countries are molesting their sovereignty, last month 50 RAW agents this month many many more but the super strong military with damn good pilots, nuclear state cannot prove zilch, neither can it take any action but only dance with pom-pom to China's moves. So sad... hope they can grow a pair soon!

Israel, india and the US are all neck deep in terrorism and they have been waging the so called "War on Terror" to hide their involvement in terrorism. They create, fund and shelter terrorists but when others do it they cry 'foul'. It's truly a dirty business of these 'champions' of democracy and human rights.
I don't care about US or Israel. I'm just wondering, why all the terror camps are found in Bangladesh and Pakistan only ? Why none in India ?

The reason why the 3 nations you mentioned have survived & not been broken up is the fact that having suffered more than once and realised that ' a man must be spoke to in a language he understands ', they are proactively keeping 'an eye' on the likely trouble spots.

I don't care about US or Israel. I'm just wondering, why all the terror camps are found in Bangladesh and Pakistan only ? Why none in India ?

Because RAW is sponsoring all those camps.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom