What's new

'(lips)Kiss of love' protest outside RSS office in Delhi, 70 detained

Welcome to the highly "moral" India, where kissing in public is haram, but pissing in public is halal. Where a public display of affection is dishonorable, but killing one's own daughter or sister for loving someone is "honorable".

As if a few people consentingly kissing each other is the threat to India or her society. Bunch of sanctimonious fricking losers.

Bravo to these boys and girls and men and women for making a point of this.

Lets take the public display of affection one stop further and do foreplay for love ? Only a fool compares honor killing to smooching to justify something so stupid . SO according to some retarded level of commonsense smooching in public should be allowed because honor killing exists in public.

Lets take the public display of affection one stop further and do foreplay for love ? Only an fool compares honor killing to smooching to justify something so stupid .
I wasn't comparing, but contrasting. Those are two opposite things.

Let's have the first step, before contemplating the next. And yes, I don't care if every Indian consentingly has foreplay, as long as they refrain from non-consenting activites. (Harassment, rapes...)

It would be a much better country.

If 5 months out of Power makes the custodians of "Idea of India" to do such things for the sake of opposing RSS/BJP, I am very much willing to see what else is in offer.. Huge bankruptcy of ideas it seems.

RSS folks should also loosen up. No need to act as "Moral Police everytime.

shameless creatures....they just don't think about the effects of such actions on the society. senseless rebelliousness at its best.

Shameless? Women in Indus valley used to roam topless!

Hinduism never raised a finger on expression of love throughout its history of 5000 years, rather promoted it.

Remember what Krishna said, "Jo apni indriyon ka daman kar ke sochte hain ki sadhatva prapt ho gaya, unse bada chhali-kapti koi nahi".

The RSS, and the likes of you are sucking up so badly to the Abrahmic values (aftereffects of Islamic rule of 800 years?) that you are all more than ready push Hinduism on the paths of those very religions.

And before you reply to me, please keep in mind Aghori baba, of all the Dharmic religions, Hinduism is the central pillar - save it! Once its values are compromised, all will be gone.

And if you do decide to write against my contention, then let me warn you, poori Krishna Leela chhaap dunga yahaan. (All that when I myself am a religious Vaishnav)

Lekin sahi hai... jaisa naam, waise vichar.

Bravo to these boys and girls and men and women for making a point of this.
these brave boys and girls will nowhere be seen when some honor killing happens in some village and don't miss understood me, i have nothing against them but there are lot of other things going on india why they chose this one to protest?

Lets take the public display of affection one stop further and do foreplay for love ? Only an fool compares honor killing to smooching to justify something so stupid .
:D No. They would not have done that. But here's what...
They could have entered the RSS office and done it. That way they could have avoided having done it in the streets. They could have made their point. They could have done in a coffee joint or a bar without minors. But no let's do it in front of everyone from 1 to 100 like the heros we are and let's prove a point. Bravo.

these brave boys and girls will nowhere be seen when some honor killing happens in some village and don't miss understood me, i have nothing against them but there are lot of other things going on india why they chose this one to protest?
Oh I will tell you who these are - elite of the Indian upper class who will protest on facebook, jump up and down with placards and when asked to donate money for the Kashmir floods - they will say this - "That's the work of the Govt, but anyway they are corrupt, so ...duh".

We live in a world where kids are blatently burned alive in public and in broad day light while kisses must be shared in private.
didn't you just make a rip-off of this quote?
John Lennon — 'We live in a world where we have to hide to make love, while violence is practiced in broad daylight.'
Quote-by-John-Lennon.jpg

I wasn't comparing, but contrasting. Those are two opposite things.

Let's have the first step, before contemplating the next. And yes, I don't care if every Indian consentingly has foreplay, as long as they refrain from non-consenting activites. (Harassment, rapes...)

It would be a much better country.

Then whats the point of bringing them up ? how does it even make any sense ? Human rights and human freedoms have limits, especially in public life.. If you really want people to have the freedoms to do what they want why not ask for open nude sex and foreplay in public ? Would certainly be hilarious to see people randomly squirting at each other in the middle of the road ...

Back
Top Bottom