What's new

LiJianSharp SwordUCAV makes taxing

Lots of new stuff in China these days, these reveals are less and less extraordinary. Like taking a drug, we need a stronger dose just to feel the same rush.

China's H-X stealth bomber will be the marijuana of all military exposures.

China's H-X stealth bomber will be the marijuana of all military exposures.

I'd be more impressed when we have the planned indigenous Aircraft Carrier with Electro-Magnetic Catapult Launchers which had upgraded J-15A (Two seater) and the infamous J-31 stealth Fighter.

images

I am sure PAC will be interested in a JV.

pakistan needs to build a network of military communications sats first. long range ucav is useless without..

pakistan needs to build a network of military communications sats first. long range ucav is useless without..

It's working on them, having said that, China has been offering Pakistan the use of it's own sats, and there have been rumors that Pakistan has been using them to conduct military operations against TTP militants, as well as using Chinese armed drones and blaming the Americans for those drone attacks.

Probably not this.

What ever happened to the "dark sword" project anyways? We haven't heard a thing about it since it's original showing.

Anyway looks like a good future stuff

China "Li Jian"
27_172013_33567121a22d64e.jpg

America Navy X-47B
162809orz8gufzkkauglar.jpg.thumb.jpg

It seems "Li Jian" UAV still using a RD-93 jet engine.

looking at that ucav. they definitely have the tech that can make things fly without any fin. i wonder why they even need those ugly ventral fins on j-20?

chinese-j20-021.jpg

looking at that ucav. they definitely have the tech that can make things fly without any fin. i wonder why they even need those ugly ventral fins on j-20?
Refer to the difference between B-2 and F-22, one is stealth bomber(emphasis on stealth), another is the air combat stealth fighter(emphasis on airmobile & flexible more important than stealth).

"Li Jian" UAV just a small bomb drone. Its weapons just carry 4x 500kg lazer guide bombs (work as similar as unmanned version of F-117)
1548003hcfnbf2h8fwmfcc.jpg.thumb.jpg

im just talking about the ventral fins. they can keep the two big tail fins.

f068303.gif

Back
Top Bottom