What's new

Light Stealth Aircraft(LSA) is coming

anniyan

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Indian Navy chief Admiral Sunil Lanba here today said the indigenous Tejas Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) is "not up to the mark yet", due to which they are searching for another fighter aircraft for carrier operations within the next five years.

I guess he is referring to Light Stealth Aircraft(LSA) development, which is carrier specific and plan is to produce these aircrafts in 5 years

Light Stealth Aircraft

Expecting announcement soon.....

Congratulate
177528.jpg

single engine stealth aircraft. do you know how powerful and reliable this engine would have to be??

Light STEALTH aircraft in 5 years is nothing
Wait till you see the Indians "STAR WAR" like weapons coming SOON
WHO said Indians ain't ADVANCE??
Congratulation to our dear Indian friends, accomplishments ONE after ANOTHER:pleasantry:

They have a plan to reduce tejas' weight by 1 ton which will mean Airforce tejas will be 5500 Kg. navy may be 250 to 300 KG havier at 5800 kg which is very good.

OP was just making fun of LCA.

While I disagree with the part about the LSA and instead believe airframes like the Rafale M or F-35 are more likely, the OP does not have a history of poking fun at Indian Defense Items - reviewing their content it's actually been the opposite - so I'm inclined to disagree on that point. He may not have provided rational for why he believe the LSA will supersede the LCA or what contributed to his conclusion, but I don't believe his intentions were to cause problems.

There's room for the topic to be expanded on and before asking for it to be closed down, members should try to do just that. Discuss why or why not the LSA is the likely successor to the LSA or what interim options are more likely.

Further trolling is not a good choice for members.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom