What's new

Life :(

There were great so was the head ache after.
:cheers:

Usually there is no headache after having Bhang.

When i drank Bhang I was acting like a bird. I was jumping on the bed and I was trying to takeoff. I don't remember doing that but my Parents told me the next day.

After the incident never went near Bhang.

Ah, calculus. I read a comic once that said, "Doc, I have this nightmare where I'm in a class where calculus is the easy part!"

My worst memory ever, watching a few people hug and celebrate after hearing about 911.I do not want to fuel hatred by providing details specifying where I was and the nationality of those that were driven to sheer ecstasy by the news.

:what: That's....*speechless*

mine were during the high skool... hate mathematics, i mean the basic is fine as it is involved in one thing or another but never studied the complex one again... only if i had put in the extra effort at high school and got those extra marks i would have been in army by now (something i always longed for) so i had to wait till my graduation to join em!!!

they tried to teach us same things at the pakistani university i attended for my graduation... i found it a total waste of time n went abroad for my graduation... now i have the degree in Computer networking and no subject on my transcript reads as calculus or mathematics!!! the only time i used mathematics was for subnets and stuff like that

yeah and one more would be there was this 15 marks question in the final english exam at the high school (at that time my english was best among my class) but as i was about to do that the invigilator collected answer sheet from the students 10 minutes before the actual time... i wen to the principal of that college but was of no use... that question was soo damn easy the plain urdu-english sentences... :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom