What's new

Lieutenant General, who led Operation Blue Star, attacked in London

Operation Blue Star brought an end to Pakistan fed Khalistan movement....some Khalistanis are obviously sour on that... let them do whatever they can....Khalistan is now a Khali Sthaan(Empty Space).
operation bluestar made the nascent khalistan movement into full fledged demand for separate country for sikhs that resulted in assassination of indira and punjab terrorism .thx to help provided by benazir india was able to curb it.

I can vouch for the fact that many many Sikhs in the UK, America and Canada hate the indian state and armed forces with a passion.

Sikhs in India contribute a lot towards the national security.Did you know in Op Bluestar Sikhs were fighting against the Khalistan terrorists.

No Indian can question the sacrfice Sikhs have made for Indian and continue to make.

The % of people who join the Armed forces from various communities is the highest among Sikhs and even more than that of Hindus.

operation bluestar made the nascent khalistan movement into full fledged demand for separate country for sikhs
Source?

that resulted in assassination of indira and punjab terrorism

Punjab Terrorism was going on prior to Operation Bluestar

.thx to help provided by benazir india was able to curb it.

That is one of the factors, but the biggest contributing factor should be Punjab continued economic success.

It was a really unfortunate event in our country.

There was no need for separatism and killing of common civilians which forced the Army to resort to combat against militants.

However, we have put that in the past and moved on.

clearly not every one has other wise this guy wouldn't be needing security 24/7 even in India.

Sikhs in India contribute a lot towards the national security.Did you know in Op Bluestar Sikhs were fighting against the Khalistan terrorists.

No Indian can question the sacrfice Sikhs have made for Indian and continue to make.

The % of people who join the Armed forces from various communities is the highest among Sikhs and even more than that of Hindus.

I dont agree with you that sikhs were demanding khalistan.Even bhindrawalle never favored khalistan.Once he asked that will u favor it? he said no...

But indira created whole mess and got the bullets inside her a$$..and m proud on it...

and later on groups of sikhs were declared terrorist who were created by indira earlier to sort out political mess..

i dont agree on khalistan etc and m indian first...but the justice india gave to sikhs is more than wound which will never get healed..and it has raised the voice of separate country inside india and outside india..

Our media dont show the rallies take place in west agaisnt indian govt and ppl dont get to know abt it too...and still those who killed sikhs are roaming free and many among us like manmoron singh n others are licking the a## of gandhis..

and when UN asked india abt the murders of sikhs and india sent the manmoron singh to save its a##....

He was just a soldier doing his duty. His boss already paid with her life for this.
if kill own citizen is carrying out duty then maoist too carry out duty on behalf of indian exploted citizens .only difference is that IA's masters are political elites and maoists masters are poor.

Well..i wish the General a fast recovery.

Not pointing towards Gen Brar but somethings went wrong in that operation specially by the police.

I really feel sorry for the people who had to suffer...coz i really respect the Sikhs and their contribution towards making India secure.

Indian Govt should definitely apologise for some incidents which happened and convince the brothers and sisters who were offended.

I would be interested to know what you believe went wrong, whether with the police or otherwise.

Second, for which incidents are you seeking an apology? I couldn't care less about who was offended. There has been enough of this crap about people feeling hurt and rushing to break the law.

"Suffering irreparable harm for something you have seen, read or heard is a choice. Your choice."

the biggest contributing factor should be Punjab continued economic success.
The biggest factor was that the Public support died down.Most of the terrorists were busy looting banks , taking ransoms ,Bombings shooting Bus passengers and everyone was supposed to have a specific Religious dress code .

Back
Top Bottom