What's new

Libyan Civil War Thread

i dont understand why uae egypt and saudies are pushing for hafter.he is such a old soldier.. Libya is rich country i.their sources is enoough.why dont those countries support election in libya? winner will be ruler of country..is it too hard?

It's mainly ethnic conflict. Tripoli and Misrata are pro Turkey and have an ethnic Turkish prime minister. Eastern Libya is pro Egypt and have an Arabic acting president. Arabic countries with the exception of Qatar are pro Eastern Libya mainly because ethnic reason.

i dont understand why uae egypt and saudies are pushing for hafter.he is such a old soldier.. Libya is rich country i.their sources is enoough.why dont those countries support election in libya? winner will be ruler of country..is it too hard?

Eastern Libyans do not want to be ruled by Tripoli. Hence the revolution in 2011 which led to death of Gaddafi. Since 2011 Eastern Libya has not been ruled by Tripoli.

So many factions like unending chaos. Even if hafter gives up, still be armed groups more loyal to commanders then to Tripoli "elected" government.

It's mainly ethnic conflict. Tripoli and Misrata are pro Turkey and have an ethnic Turkish prime minister. Eastern Libya is pro Egypt and have an Arabic acting president. Arabic countries with the exception of Qatar are pro Eastern Libya mainly because ethnic reason.

Eastern Libyans do not want to be ruled by Tripoli. Hence the revolution in 2011 which led to death of Gaddafi. Since 2011 Eastern Libya has not been ruled by Tripoli.
i also dont understand what makes Tripoli gov makes pro-Turkish . we just got there few months ago....Gaddafi is gona and they have to look for future..just an opiuon

i just dont understand what makes Tripoli gov makes pro-Turkish . we just got there few months ago....Gaddafi is gona and they have to look for future..just and opiuon

Turkey placed Sarraj in power. Sarraj is ethnic Turkish and loves Turkey. Turkey been arming GNA for years. Eastern Libyans will never be ruled by Tripoli just as Taiwanese will never be ruled by Beijing and Americans will never be ruled by London and Ukrainians will never be ruled by Moscow and South Sudanese will never be ruled by Khartoum. They just don't want to. The only way is if they are forcebly conquered.

Turkey placed Sarraj in power. Sarraj is ethnic Turkish and loves Turkey. Turkey been arming GNA for years. Eastern Libyans will never be ruled by Tripoli just as Taiwanese will never be ruled by Beijing and Americans will never be ruled by London and Ukrainians will never be ruled by Moscow and South Sudanese will never be ruled by Khartoum. They just don't want to. The only way is if they are forcebly conquered.
can you show me any source that shows Sarraj is turkish origin?also could you shod me proof for arming gna for years?how do you know if they dont want to rule by tripilo goverment without any election?

can you show me any source that shows Sarraj is turkish origin?also could you shod me proof for arming gna for years?how do you know if they dont want to rule by tripilo goverment without any election?

Fayez al-Sarraj, an ethnic Turk himself .... source: http://infobrics.org/post/30121/

this article was from last year https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...nment-receive-military-hardware-idUSKCN1SO0KD

how do you know if they dont want to rule by tripilo goverment without any election?

Because ideology. Just like Taiwanese don't want to be ruled by Beijing, election or no election, just like Ukrainians don't want to be ruled by Moscow, election or no election.

Fayez al-Sarraj, an ethnic Turk himself .... source: http://infobrics.org/post/30121/

this article was from last year https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...nment-receive-military-hardware-idUSKCN1SO0KD

Because ideology. Just like Taiwanese don't want to be ruled by Beijing, election or no election, just like Ukrainians don't want to be ruled by Moscow, election or no election.
sarraj origin source wrote by greek Paul Antonopoulos for russia:) plz check his twitter page .so thank you iam not taking this as source:) for your reuters news: BMC is private company .they sold their armed vehicle. iam asking goverment involments.not companies

Because you listen to very noisy / fake propaganda .... you cannot see the true things in the real life ....!

- the chaos in Libya caused primarily due to NATO interventions and removing Kazafi by power then let Libya in Chaos.

- the only elected (authority) in Libya is the Parliament .... is it too hard to understand...?!

- GNA come to power as a part of international balance not a reflection of the Libyans free well ..... is it too hard to understand..?!

- Fayez Elsarag came to Tripoli on a frigate of the previous occupation ( Italian Frigate) .... is too hard to understand..!?

- Egypt was attacked from Libya By terrorists Crossed the boarders many times and the Egyptian Army conducted many Operations in Libya against terrorists ... is it hard to understand...?!

- During the chaos in Libya there was a powerful man promised Egypt that he can control the chaos and stop the terrorists from attacking Egypt , so Egypt supported him .... is it hard to understand...?!

- LNA delivered the number 1 wanted Terrorist for Egypt to the Egyptian intelligence ( GIS ) , after that you think that we will allow the Turks ( NATO proxy) to destroy LNA ....this will not happen .....
I hope you understand now .

Last edited:
stop bullsht..it is obvious that they dont want your fckng strong old granpa..

you people have been brainwashed by Erdo and his regime :disagree:

you lost your logical thinking .... only insulting others ... and ironically talking about democracy and Islam ..:disagree:

it is not problem when your strong man is kiling others but it is a problem when someone is kicking your old mans ***...i watch hunderes of video what your guy did tarhuna..so stop your blsht propagnda to me.

it is not problem when your strong man is kiling others but it is a problem when someone is kicking your old mans ***...i watch hunderes of video what your guy did tarhuna..so stop your blsht propagnda to me.

a typical Erdoganian style ...... once seeing the facts bright and clear .... start insulting others ....!!

you can apply for your version of the revolutionary guards so you can protect Erdo regime for years to come ..:-)

Back
Top Bottom