What's new

Libya gives Egypt $2 billion interest-free loan

The Egyptian flag represent Arab history, Egypt official name is the Arab Republic of Egypt, it's people see themselves as Arabs, it's official language is Arab, it's the center of Arab world and the founder of Arab League. If you see yourself as non-Arab then that would be great but don't generalize on Egyptians. Just talk about yourself.
Egypt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Flag of Egypt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Who said Arab is a race, if it's so, then Arabs are Semantics.

Arab might be an ethnic group, I think it is atleast.. Arabid or whatsoever.
Though when the Muslim Arabs spread their empire they forced the religion and language on the others, Iraq at that time was part of the Sassanid empire though still speaking Aramaic mostly cause the Assyrian empire was taken by the Persians but they did not force a language on others.
Us all being from the same tribes/ethnic group is not true, Egyptians do not look like Saudis, also I can easily see who is Iraqi and who is Khaleeji/Saudi.
Levantine Arabs look different aswell, the North africans most of them are even Berbers for all I know.

Though I like this Arab identity, it is something special we are able to go to many countries and understand most of the things.

Good that Hasani is banned for now eh, otherwise he would be typing a story about this.

Arab might be an ethnic group, I think it is atleast.. Arabid or whatsoever.
Though when the Muslim Arabs spread their empire they forced the religion and language on the others, Iraq at that time was part of the Sassanid empire though still speaking Aramaic mostly cause the Assyrian empire was taken by the Persians but they did not force a language on others.
Us all being from the same tribes/ethnic group is not true, Egyptians do not look like Saudis, also I can easily see who is Iraqi and who is Khaleeji/Saudi.
Levantine Arabs look different aswell, the North africans most of them are even Berbers for all I know.

Though I like this Arab identity, it is something special we are able to go to many countries and understand most of the things.

Good that Hasani is banned for now eh, otherwise he would be typing a story about this.

Arabs have never ever forced their language nor Islam on anybody, invaded areas people embraced Islam themselves after they witnessed themselves how Islam and Muslims were merciful and just. And since Arab is the language of Islam, it was inevitable to learn it and yet became Arabs through time process. So again nothing was imposed, and if it was so, there were not Christians and Jews living among us in peace and prosperity for thousands of years. And what about Indonesia and Malaysia? Have Arabs ever invaded them? or they embraced Islam themselves?

Arabs have never ever forced their language nor Islam on anybody, invaded areas people embraced Islam themselves after they witnessed themselves how Islam and Muslims were merciful and just. And since Arab is the language of Islam, it was inevitable to learn it and yet became Arabs through time process. So again nothing was imposed, and if it was so, there were not Christians and Jews living among us in peace and prosperity for thousands of years. And what about Indonesia and Malaysia? Have Arabs ever invaded them? or they embraced Islam themselves?

It was not forced everywhere, though I think it was in the ME, Iranians were Sunnis first, I do not think they would adopt the religion of another while their empire was destroyed by them.
Even Iran was heavily Arabized for a period of time, their language was Arabized but they reversed most of the Arabization, studies show us that we are not all The same Arab by genetics, our language dialect proves that, our looks prove that, enough proves it.
Arab Nationalism is not based on Race, if so why do we all look different.
Arabization took place, this is history, we are different ethnic groups under 1 identity "Arab".

So are you suggesting that 99% of Egyptians who identify themselves as Arabs, don't know the definition of the word? And you happen to know better?
Egyptians are racially Egyptian. Not Arab at all. In fact, i feel sorry that their native culture, as it was one of the most successful and dominant in human history and now they are being made fun of by others who forced culture onto them.

this is not my opinion this is based on DNA studies
Yes, Egyptians men are not from the same racial stock as Arabian men. Egyptians are about 90% native to Egypt. Not invaders from Arabian peninsula. All genomic evidence points to that. They used to speak one of the original semitic languages

Egyptian men are predominantly y-dna E1b and it's subclades which is native to northeast africa and can be found in levant also in smaller frequencies. Arabian men are predominantly J1c3d and it's subclades, which originated near the black sea, and moved down into the arabian peninsula tens of thousands of years ago, before any sense of modern culture developed.

Perhaps try to understand that today "Arab" rather is an identity of language speaking and some culture then actual genetic and blood.
Arab nationalism and pan arabism are based on that identity, not 1 racial group.
Yes, but you have Egyptian people believing that they descend from arab tribes, which is a misleading disgrace. Egyptians have enough to be proud of. More than any gulf country, but seemingly they keep looking to the Arabs to give them their sense of worth, while at the same time, i heard saudis and qataris and bahrainis making jokes about Egyptians when i worked in the gulf.

Egyptians are racially Egyptian. Not Arab at all. In fact, i feel sorry that their native culture, as it was one of the most successful and dominant in human history and now they are being made fun of by others who forced culture onto them.

Yes, Egyptians men are not from the same racial stock as Arabian men. Egyptians are about 90% native to Egypt. Not invaders from Arabian peninsula. All genomic evidence points to that. They used to speak one of the original semitic languages

Egyptian men are predominantly y-dna E1b and it's subclades which is native to northeast africa and can be found in levant also in smaller frequencies. Arabian men are predominantly J1c3d and it's subclades, which originated near the black sea, and moved down into the arabian peninsula tens of thousands of years ago, before any sense of modern culture developed.

Yes, but you have Egyptian people believing that they descend from arab tribes, which is a misleading disgrace. Egyptians have enough to be proud of. More than any gulf country, but seemingly they keep looking to the Arabs to give them their sense of worth, while at the same time, i heard saudis and qataris and bahrainis making jokes about Egyptians when i worked in the gulf.

that is totally nonsense , both E1b and J1c3d was found in the Arabian Peninsula. now, the Arab region ethnically mixed indeed and that's what makes it soooo beautiful. BTW there's a lot of migration from the Arabian Peninsula to Egypt and North Africa in the past ( www . ncbi.nlm.nih. gov/pmc/articles/PMC379148/#RF13 Genetic Evidence for the Expansion of Arabian Tribes into the Southern Levant and North Africa )

now, Egyptians people has a lovely sense of humor and we all arabs have that, they make fun of us and of themselves. this is a very normal thing in our region . we do the same thing. you think you can make a problem out of it? Crap.

Back
Top Bottom