What's new

Liaquat Ali Khan - The most reputed Prime Minister of Pakistan

Shaheed e Millet

Shaheed e Wafa

Shaheed e Albar

Crazy to think that army tried to overtake the country when Jinnah body wasn't even cold for that long.

I find it unbelievable that Pakistan once had leaders with vision and spine like Liaqat Ali Khan that they could tell things to America that they didn't like to hear. Our current leaders are scared to raise their voice in presence of Americans.

I didn't know Jinnah wanted to fight India over Kashmir. What a brave man. Pakistan was nothing back then yet he didn't fear India.

Pakistan died the moment Liaqat Ali Khan was assassinated. The vision of these founding fathers has died. We like to lie though.

The proof is that we know more about achievements of Ayub Khan and Zia ul Haq, dictators yet i didn't know what Jinnah and Liaqat Ali Khan had achieved. Jinnah life after he made Pakistan is not told in Pakistan studies but his Quad e Azam kay 14 nuqat were shoved down our throat which aren't as important as knowing what the vision of Jinnah was towards Kashmir and administration of Pakistan.

I didn't even know what objective resolution was and that Pakistan had communists and i have been forced to study Pakistan studies several times in school, college and university. I know the constitution of Pakistan in every iteration but i didn't know that Pakistan had communists and parties that didn't want it to be Islamic.

I thought Jinnah didn't do anything after Pakistan was made and just died soon afterwards, if this angers you then you should be angry at the people who wrote Pakistan studies books for schools, colleges and universities because they don't mention this.

Thank you to thread starter for useful thread, surprised it doesn't have positive ratings. It made me angry how i haven't been told about Jinnah or Liaqat Ali Khan apart from how they died. I have a new found respect for founding fathers whose vision i didn't know existed in Pakistan mi leadership ever.

Back
Top Bottom