What's new

Liaoning suddenly broken, there's only 6 J-15 ever done !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean there's something broken in Liaoning ...

Chinese specification is conflict with UdSSR specification. Its simple matter bcz that there is two standard conflicts each to others.

Chinese specification is conflict with UdSSR specification. Its simple matter bcz that there is two standard conflicts each to others.

There is no conflict of spec mr. genius. don't spill rubbish. Ukraine naval engineers saw the extensive refit & modifications done on the Liaoning & were impressed. Enough said. The ability to use local Chinese armor grade steel to rebuild on Ukraine armor grade steel & still maintain construction consistency is not trivial.

Last edited:
what is Chinese illusion now aday, you should have idiot illusion here, just it is going on. You hva enough things to do here before you can take a hegemony in region. idiot Chinese.

USA will come here, let you kiss *** of uSA if you want like in 1979.
My reply ... no more words to a IDIOT.

105341y2yo622zy2061o6f.jpg

J-15 N.o 100 (mass production version)
185445nbtawqbd6zrra0xq.jpg

Okay no matter what generation you want to call your own aircrafts,
for your under 80 Su 27, under 80 Su30, some lower grade of J10 ... count 6-12 of J15 on Liaoning ...
tell me how many aircrafts could join the air combat in Spratlys islands ? Don't forget, you are not friend of Japan, Russia, Taiwan, India ... all major big military surrounding you

See the location of Vietnam airport, you see we could push all of our Su 27 ( 12 ), Su30 MK2 ( 36 ), Su 22 ( 38 ) to protect the islands ... and hundreds battery of AA missiles with state-of-art technology radars system ...

Vietnam_Air_Force_Regiments_map.jpg

You could test our ambush ability,
test antiship missiles launched from Kilo 636, Su30MK2,
550km range coastal defense missiles,
or 300km range no-missed Bastion K300-P with Yakhont missiles ( genuine Russian made of Brahmos missiles ) ;
or large quantity of our domestic 300km range KH35EV missiles from surface combatants, aircrafts or coastal / island defense battery ...

Keep staying away from our EEZ or sinking yourself ...
your expectation of Chinese fighter numbers are completely wrong.

But you know whats funny, you threw in Su-22, lol, Su-22 is a piece of crap today. You may want to buy coffins before they take flight cause they are not coming back.

As to your anti ship and anti air, lol, there are limitations to each, but you are never interested in face, so why bother.

your expectation of Chinese fighter numbers are completely wrong.

But you know whats funny, you threw in Su-22, lol, Su-22 is a piece of crap today. You may want to buy coffins before they take flight cause they are not coming back.

As to your anti ship and anti air, lol, there are limitations to each, but you are never interested in face, so why bother.
You are dead wrong, my friend. Su22 can still be used as a platform to launch anti-ship/anti-radar missiles. Su22 operating from the coast of Vietnam does not need air refueling capability to reach the Spratly.

You are dead wrong, my friend. Su22 can still be used as a platform to launch anti-ship/anti-radar missiles. Su22 operating from the coast of Vietnam does not need air refueling capability to reach the Spratly.

So.....? You do know that SU-22 is third gen and inducted in 1970. It lacks the modern radar, and subsequent systems to make it act in an effective air superiority role.

At this point it's just a bomber, it can't dog fight with actual fourth gen fighters.

So.....? You do know that SU-22 is third gen and inducted in 1970. It lacks the modern radar, and subsequent systems to make it act in an effective air superiority role.

At this point it's just a bomber, it can't dog fight with actual fourth gen fighters.
Huh? When did the Su22 an air superiority fighter? Su22 is a strike platform for air to ground role for launching anti radar/anti ship missiles

My reply ... no more words to a IDIOT.

105341y2yo622zy2061o6f.jpg

J-15 N.o 100 (mass production version)
185445nbtawqbd6zrra0xq.jpg

such toys should made some more Generals in China become too rich, and they bring all such money to US.

USA is win. :welcome:

such toys should made some more Generals in China become too rich, and they bring all such money to US.

USA is win. :welcome:
These toys from Ukraine not US genius, stop making a fool of yourself. :yahoo:

Tell me what is the role of J15 ? same ... air to surface ...
But the difference, J-15 take off from AC, so the weapon it could carry is limit in weight.
And the AC could be sunk easily, so where J-15 could landing ?

cnleio : could you define me about the no. 100 on the sukhoi-like aircraft ?
don't tell me defective J-15 in mass production ...

Breaking News....vietnam is all broke since like decades:disagree:.

What a stupid thread by OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom