lhasa...Beijing...We will be there

Status
Not open for further replies.

aimarraul

Reaction score
d7d2372c38.jpg

:cheesy::cheesy:

Brahmos and Shaurya Hypersonic are deployed at border..i think

Where and how are we gonna use these tanks on those 'Himalayan heights'? Seeing the rugged mountainous terrain obtaining there, maneuverability would be next to nix! It therefore boils down to using them only as static pill boxes!! What a waste of precious resources!!

And talking of signboards, here's another one of the Army...

india.jpg

Proud to be Indian… Born free… Born equal…

Cheers!
flag28.gif

is the word "Christianity" that hard to spell?

Where and how are we gonna use these tanks on those 'Himalayan heights'? Seeing the rugged mountainous terrain obtaining there, maneuverability would be next to nix! It therefore boils down to using them only as static pill boxes!! What a waste of precious resources!!

And talking of signboards, here's another one of the Army...

india.jpg

Proud to be Indian… Born free… Born equal…

Cheers!
flag28.gif

is the word "Christianity" that hard to spell?

Good catch and this shows how improved border areas are. For sure bad paint job and this shows lack of education reach & quality in these remote areas.

But the point here is the spirit of Indianism is well shown. I still like this post than the OP, which was unnecessary.

lol
this is fun man moderators are running away this is pakistan defence

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

if these are the majors of pakistan defence then how will be the rest i love it man my typing speed is getting better

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

comon man i think irfan baloch broke his pc but no problem for him as he is a pimp gets money easy way from his sister wow he will buy macbook this time

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

man u are taking too long to ban me irfan baloch i think u should be little bit quick or the whole india and pakistan is watching me bash ur sister and mother while u are wanking in the toilet on ur own sister picture comon ban me

you made 2nd ID quickly just to bash that guy "Irfan Baluch"??????:angry:

You shouldn't be racist to target him just because he is a Baluch, Baluch are very proud, brave and good people.

I am sure a Internet warrior like you can't face a real Baluch face to face. :angel:

DONT U KNOW 40 MILLION AFGHANS LIVE IN PAKISTAN PUSHTOONS AND 30 MILLION PUSHTONS LIVE IN AFGHANISTAN

mind ur language mr. give respect. you are mentally sick, please go for check up.

5 dollar says the guy is false flag troll.

If you are an Indian then shame on you. Sharam kar behude insaan.

guys stay away from him. he is sick moron ruining thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom