What's new

Lets Track Him: Bilawal's Man - Murtaza Wahab for Karachi

isn't this exactly what they are dong though...

FYI Indian Muslims are the internal affair of India, if you feel a certain way about it fine
but as a nation I don't think its appropriate for Pakistan to have a position on it

This is not how nations work, (Kashmir is different, their is a land connection, are Muslim majority, have active hostility, are part of the Indus)
Abay who is expecting you to fight for Indian Muslims? I'm schooling you guys who are calling Indian Muslims cowards and blaming them for their precarious situation today.

You're welcome to keep pining for Kashmir. I don't see Kashmir joining Pakistan in the near future anytime.
They are spineless the way they bark against Pakistan, their very nature is spineless from the beginning
They're well within their rights to bark against Pakistan. Do they owe you their lives or security that they should bow allegiance to you?

You don't want to accept them but you also get butthurt when they don't praise Pakistan. In case you missed the memo, they're not Pakistani citizens. They don't owe you taareifein.

Abay who is expecting you to fight for Indian Muslims? I'm schooling you guys who are calling Indian Muslims cowards and blaming them for their precarious situation today.

You're welcome to keep pining for Kashmir. I don't see Kashmir joining Pakistan in the near future anytime.

They're well within their rights to bark against Pakistan. Do they owe you their lives or security that they should bow allegiance to you?

You don't want to accept them but you also get butthurt when they don't praise Pakistan. In case you missed the memo, they're not Pakistani citizens. They don't owe you taareifein.

It's within our right to slap them as Pakistani's in defense of our nation, as you put it their defending their shit hole.

Also, population transfers were taking place until the 50's-60's so it's not out of the question between Indian-Pakistan during that time to settle things out.

Last edited:
Indian Kashmiri's screwed themselves over and they can thank Sheikh Abdullah when Tribal and Pak Army tried to help, those Kashmiri's alerted Indian Forces as to locations, etc. They followed Abdullah through and through; read about the Peace Brigade he made ordering even Kashmiri females to join and fight along side their Hindu and Sikh brothers and sisters. They shot themselves in the foot like the Arabs stabbed Ottoman's.

They are spineless the way they bark against Pakistan, their very nature is spineless from the beginning.

It says in the constitution that Pakistan and India governments will work each other to ensure rights of minorities, displaced or otherwise, where India stands to raise concerns for Hindu communities in Pakistan and vice versa for Muslims in India.

change this in the constitution

no one is but its worth struggling for unless they themselves start fully and categorically accepting/liking the Indian rule

b- I am telling you why we are indifferent cause its not our issue- its an Indian issue that they themselves have to figure out

It says in the constitution that Pakistan and India governments will work each other to ensure rights of minorities, displaced or otherwise, where India stands to raise concerns for Hindu communities in Pakistan and vice versa for Muslims in India.

Your talking about the Liaquat-Nehru Pact of 1950 it's not part of the constitution

both nations should change their attitude

yeah sure pick on the most weakest for your honor revenge

Even Israeli's far weaker in number and capability fought against a far superior and well equipped Arab Armies to establish their nation.
Mostly, Punjabi Muslims migrated to West Pakistan, if you look at the statistics the rest didn't bother moving or making any effort.

Your talking about the Liaquat-Nehru Pact of 1950 it's not part of the constitution

it is carried over in the legal framework as obligation of the government.

both nations should change their attitude

Pakistan has only 1 attitude. India has an identity crisis
Even Israeli's far weaker in number and capability fought against a far superior and well equipped Arab Armies to establish their nation.
Mostly, Punjabi Muslims migrated to West Pakistan, if you look at the statistics the rest didn't bother moving or making any effort.

Israel was formed by foreign forces occupying a territory. It is not a country.

How are they Punjabi Muslims and not Indian Muslims? Or you think Indian Muslims is a strict ethnic definition confined to areas not directly bordering whatever current Pakistani territory is.

stop digging holes and go back to discussing songs, corruption and some strategic depth.

it is carried over in the legal framework as obligation of the government.

Pakistan has only 1 attitude. India has an identity crisis

Israel was formed by foreign forces occupying a territory. It is not a country.

How are they Punjabi Muslims and not Indian Muslims? Or you think Indian Muslims is a strict ethnic definition confined to areas not directly bordering whatever current Pakistani territory is.

stop digging holes and go back to discussing songs, corruption and some strategic depth.

Often times your that Paindu kid with a stick poking a dead cat.
Indian Muslims is a very wide term (Bengal, Assam, Deccan Muslims). What I'm saying is mostly Muslims from Punjab did the migration to West Pakistan. Stop pretending to be stupid.

Often times your that Paindu kid with a stick poking a dead cat.
Indian Muslims is a very wide term (Bengal, Assam, Deccan Muslims). What I'm saying is mostly Muslims from Punjab did the migration to West Pakistan. Stop pretending to be stupid.

there are reasons as to why. punjab had the administrative means like Bengal to oversee the transfer of population and resource.

people do not take logistics of the world in 1947 nor understand life in rural colonial india for minorities and then proceed to justify utter hatred for people who they don't know and never will.

don't take liberties with Assamese or Bengalis like you do with Kashmiris, they are not Indians.

Punjabi Muslims didn't have a choice. They were driven out by Sikhs. And they were compensated by driving out the Sikhs and Hindus from Punjab. Almost equal population exchange. How tf could Muslims from the 5 other Hindu provinces fit inside Pakistan? Sindhis crib till today about "accepting" a few hundred thousand Muhajirs from UP.

At this point, you're being deliberately obtuse.

The reason for the Pashtun-Muhajir rivalry goes back to the 1960s when Ayub Khan sent Pashtun migrants to Karachi to weaken anti-establishment Muhajir who supported Fatima Jinnah. I had relatives who moved out of Landhi in the 1960s because of their daughters' safety. There were Pashtun Muhajir clashes back then.

Same with the Bengalis. We Muhajirs got played by the establishment in their tussle with the Bengalis like we always have. Infact, pre 1971 Bengalis were the closest to Muhajirs among all the West Pakistani groups- they only moved to Karachi, they only intermarried with Muhajirs and they lived only among us.

Yes, I am well aware of Gohar Ayub's exploits in Karachi...whereas both he and his father Ayub Khan weren't even true pukhtun, hindko speaking more punjabized than anything else...

Mujhe Professor Ishtihaq is kitab ka hissa yaad agaya... I don't know whether it was abul kalam azad or someone else who said to Quaid

" Pakistan will be made on the perpetual sacrifice of Indian muslims" ... He advised him against the creation of Pak..... His words ring so true today.

The problem is us Muhajirs have expected other ethnicities of Pakistan to pick up the slack on our behalf ... Seriously why would they do it. They didn't like the influx of refugees in 1947... Actively blocked any reparations in the aftermath of 1971 ... Perpetual racist and discriminatory policies..... Threats of Genocide. .... Multiple ethnic cleansing operation in Karachi and Hyderabad.

The more I study , the more I am beginning to realize how it was absolutely a net loss for us on both side of the border.

We secured the future of Pashtoons , sindhis , baloch on the backs of indian muslims. No Pashtoon blood , No Sindhi blood and no baloch blood was spilled during partition. Nothing happened to them. They woke up over night and found themselves in a free state.

People who say Indian muslims do propaganda against Pakistan ..... Well , it is so easy to say that when you aren't surrounded by rapist hindu men all around you who are better armed with you with state support. Indian muslims for the most part are illiterate , in poverty , and without arms.... Just like the majority of Pakistani citizens ... You expect them to fight to cause a definite genocide.

@Fahad20007 ..... Bhai ... Pashtoon ka dard sirf Afghans ke liye hai .... Sindhi ka dard sirf sindhiyon ke liye hai , Baloch ka dard sirf baloch ke liye hai ... Punjabi tou thora bohat khayal karleta hai magar we can't expect them to feel the same way we feel...

This is a pointless discussion.

Because of proximity and welcoming arms of their fellow Punjabis. Plus a lot of them had roots in West Punjab. Lastly, there was genocide being committed against them by Sikhs and they had no choice but to escape.

Not excusing non-punjabi Muslims, but it was a more arduous and longer distance migration for them. Most didn't have any roots in Pakistan, except Pukhtuns to an extent and a large number of whom did make it across like my family.

Back
Top Bottom