What's new

Lets Track Him: Bilawal's Man - Murtaza Wahab for Karachi

G M Syed switched sides after Pakistan was formed. He wanted to throw all muhajirs in arabian sea and considered punjabis to be enemy number one.

1971 was the turning point in his life. He became full blown traitor and demanded sindhudesh. Fall of Dhaka was like an inspiration to him . He thought that he could replicate the same success over here that bengalis were able to achieve in east Pakistan. He was house arrested because he became a traitor.

Rioting started because of decades of discrimination by the sindhi people against muhajirs. Besides , if it weren't for us , Pakistan would have never been formed. Nobody wants to dominate anyone , just a sindhi propaganda against muhajirs.

We all saw sindhi rioting and damage after BB was killed . So much civilized huh... We all saw what happened at bahria town karachi few weeks back. Qadir magsi ? JSQM ? SRA ? Bashir Qureshi ?

Not really , those hindu properties left by sindhi hindus is ours now. It was all done in exchange. Now we are the owners of those lands... Nothing can change that fact.
Let Punjabi Malik Riaz and Pakhtun Afridi drug barons deal with these Sindhis. When Punjabi Rao Anwar kicks them out of their villages, then they realize their true worth.

They pick on Muhajirs cause we're an easy target. Little do they know they can never ever reclaim Karachi, even with zero Muhajirs. They can best get a few sifarishi posts through PPP. Only Sindhi Hindus have the capacity and business acumen to stake a claim in Karachi, these feudals don't have it in them.
Again incorrect on all Counts.

It is actually the army and punjabis that is holding us back to teach these pathetic sindhis a lesson. We always bounced back after every operation. We eliminated all rangers and police personnel's that conducted operations against us ,especially after 1992.

We kicked out whole sindhi communities from kacha qila, pakka qila , latifabad and other half of hyderabad. Whole of Karachi was vacated by us from sindhis who tried to flush us out.. JSQM and other cronies were killed in masses.

Hyderabad was partially captured and Khi was totally under our control. You should be happy that Punjabis are still not fully aware of the kind of bigoted and genocidal views sindhi hold against them.

Still now , half of hyderabad is under control and you only comprise 9 to 10 percent of khi population.
I say let's get the Pashtuns and Siraikis on our side. Pashtuns have HUGE business stakes in Karachi, why the f would they give it up to these KTN asaan jo Sindhi dharti types?

MQM was dumb to pick fights with others. Our main opponents are these Sindhi marhu who jerk off to fantasies of our genocide.

I haven't lived in Punjab enough to know about it. I meant it in the sense that Punjabis do not militantly hold onto their language and the idea of a Punjabi dharti like Sindhis do

This is a very centrist statement. Muhajir ghettos formed because of discrimination. Would you say the Hazara ghetto in Quetta is because they refuse to intermingle? The reason Muhajirs intermingled in Punjab was because Punjabis weren't xenophobic. Muhajirs were literally killed in Hyderabad by Sindhi MPA Qadir Magsi's gangs after which they ghettoized in Latifabad

Aah there it is. The true Sindhi xenophobe I was trying to bring out. You racists hide behind your victim narratives but we Muhajirs very well know your true face.

Baby, we are anyways out of your shithole. We're barely 40% and that too only in Karachi.

The Pashtuns and Punjabis will rip you such a new one, you won't know what hit you. Pashtuns control all of Karachi's transport and scrap. You think Punjabi Malik Riaz will give up his business interests for Sindhi dharti maa? Abay chal. Karachi will never be yours even if there isn't a single Muhajir here.

@pakpride00090 the Sindhi showed his true fascist side after all.

Aah there it is. The true Sindhi xenophobe I was trying to bring out. You racists hide behind your victim narratives but we Muhajirs very well know your true face.

Baby, we are anyways out of your shithole. We're barely 40% and that too only in Karachi.

The Pashtuns and Punjabis will rip you such a new one, you won't know what hit you. Pashtuns control all of Karachi's transport and scrap. You think Punjabi Malik Riaz will give up his business interests in Bahria Town Karachi for Sindhi dharti maa? He will keep evicting your Sindhi brethren Abay chal. Karachi will never be yours even if there isn't a single Muhajir here.

@pakpride00090 the Sindhi showed his true fascist side after all.

@Fahad20007 This sindhi Aijaz Kolachi is a clear cut chutya.

He is boosting right now that these guys allowed ANP to attack us ...lol.. Right now Pashtuns are up the sindhi's ***. They recently killed sindhis few weeks back. I am part of Sindhi social media and their intellectual circles. Right now their main worry is how to stop the influx of Pashtuns in Sindh. They know that unlike Muhajirs and Punjabis , Pashtuns will rip them into a new one if they tried to expand violence against them ... LOL ...

Every day they shit talk about Pashtuns in their circles. These poor pathetic sindhis can only talk. They know they are not that strong because if they really were.. They would have created Sindhudesh by now..

Every day there is new post in sindhi social media regarding missing persons. Every single day Sindhi terrorist and traitor youth is picked by Pak army. @Aijaz Kolachi won't tell you that because he is too busy being a key board warrior. Even in my university , I personally know two people that got picked up and never returned.... Sindhudesh my ***.

I can speak fluent sindhi but yet the first thing sindhis ask me when I talk to them is where am I from and what is my caste.... LOL. Also , some of my family members have married sindhis but despite that , the hatred and ethnic supremacy from their side won't subside.

He is boosting right now that these guys allowed ANP to attack us ...lol.. Right now Pashtuns are up the sindhi's ***. They recently killed sindhis few weeks back. I am part of Sindhi social media and their intellectual circles. Right now their main worry is how to stop the influx of Pashtuns in Sindh. They know that unlike Muhajirs and Punjabis , Pashtuns will rip them into a new one if they tried to expand violence against them ... LOL ...

Every day they shit talk about Pashtuns in their circles. These poor pathetic sindhis can only talk. They know they are not that strong because if they really were.. They would have created Sindhudesh by now..

Every day there is new post in sindhi social media regarding missing persons. Every single day Sindhi terrorist and traitor youth is picked by Pak army. @Aijaz Kolachi won't tell you that because he is too busy being a key board warrior.

I can speak fluent sindhi but yet the first thing sindhis ask me when I talk to them is where am I from and what is my caste.... LOL. Also , some of my family members have married sindhis but despite that , the hatred and ethnic supremacy from their side won't subside.
Bhai mein Sindhi fitrat se zarra zarra waqif. I know what goes on in their inner circles.

They are INCENSED as f that Pashtuns are in such large numbers in their shithole of a dHartI maA. But they chimp out. If they try anything, Kati Pahari aur Al Asif ka saara aslaha aur barood Pathan in ke ooper nikalein ge.

Have you seen how many millions of Siraikis have moved into Karachi since late 2000s? The Sindhi watches and burns to see other communities making it big in "his" Karachi

That's why I say we Muhajirs should have played wisely. Now sit back and let these Sindhis try to pick fights with the others sons of the soil. Karachi can NEVER be a Sindhi city even with zero Muhajirs around

Last edited:
What ANP could do in Karachi against MQM was because of our blessing and support. I say let the army not leave their garrisons for a month in Sindh. You will see what we can do than

It’s only the army and PPP with it’s federal ambitions which is stopping us. If it wasn’t for it, we would have cleansed our motherland in 1990s

Pehle inko tou azad karwa phir cleanse karna apne motherland ko ...LMAO

Bhai mein Sindhi fitrat se zarra zarra waqif. I know what goes on in their inner circles.

They are INCENSED as f that Pashtuns are in such large numbers in their shithole of a dHartI maA. But they chimp out. If they try anything, Kati Pahari aur Al Asif ka saara aslaha aur barood Pathan in ke ooper nikalein ge.

Have you seen how many millions of Siraikis have moved into Karachi since late 2000s? The Sindhi watches and burns to see other communities making it big in "his" Karachi

That's why I say we Muhajirs should have played wisely. Now sit back and let these Sindhis try to pick fights with the others sons of the soil. Karachi can NEVER be a Sindhi city even with zero Muhajirs around

Yup. More and more influx of other ethnicities rattles them so much.

Good entertainment if you can understand sindhi language. Dude is threatening to unleash war on Pathans...

Last edited:
Yup. More and more influx of other ethnicities rattles them so much.

Good entertainment if you can understand sindhi language. Dude is threatening to unleash war on Pathans...
Ppp new game started in Karachi City may ALLAH Protect Karachi & its People from this ppp crimenals corruption mafia group...

Personal anecdote, my brother met a Pakistan government rep soliciting investment in Pakistan in the medical/biotech field, happened to be a Sindhi, fortunately not a nationalist and based out of Islamabad. Being from Karachi (urdu speaker), my brother naturally asked what would be the prospect of setting something up in Karachi. The dude advised against it on the count that PPP is not allowing any development and or investments in Karachi, and are diverting everything towards interior.

Last edited:
Incorrect on all counts.

Urdu was declared national language because Quaid said so. It was done to promote ease of communication among different provinces. Promotion of one ethnic language would have caused trouble in communication. I would like a neutral source that sindhi was banned in the province. Also , Article 251(1) of the Pakistani Constitution mandates that Urdu be implemented as the sole language of government, though English continues to be the most widely used language at the higher echelons of Pakistani government .

Riots in the aftermath of 1972 bill was directly the fault of racist bhutto and his sindhi cronies. When he knew that a good chunk of population can't speak sindhi , then what was the point of imposing that language on them. If he really was sincere , he would have included both of the languages as official languages of sindh.

This was nothing but an example of ethnic discrimination done by the hands of ethnic chauvinists. Also , we came to Pakistan to become Pakistanis , not sindhis or any other ethnicity... Even if we wanted to assimilate , it should have been a gradual and an organic process , not a forceful one.

Nobody considers sindhi culture to be inferior. It is just a dog whistle and propaganda from toxic sindhi nationalists to undermine and dehumanize muhajirs so that they could carry out their racist policies.

BIharis were killed because they wanted to be part of Pakistan. Not because they couldn't speak bengali. A lot of them could actually understand bengali.

Most sindhis are either ethnic sindhis or of baloch ancestry... sindhis of punjabi ancestry who speak sindhi as first language are a very tiny tiny part of Sindh.

Both the sindhis and Balochis consider Punjabis to be their enemy number one. Go read G M syeds book and you will know. The kind of hatred they espouse against Punjabis is unfathomable. The good thing is that most punjabis can't read sindhi so they aren't aware of the hatred that is within sindhi and balochi people against them. Sindhi and baloch people are twins in being a threat to state of Pakistan. One wants to make sindhodesh and other azad balochistan.
Pakistan is not a place for urdu speakers. Move out from this trash. This country is for P only.

Apparently everyone does, back in the days pashtuns also had issues but I guess being in national politics hopefully changed their attitude

People saying MPA mugssi this that, but everyone knows what kind of s*** mqm played let's not play dumb and say this was a one sided affair and we know Urdu speakers so had a racism issue with both Punjabi and pashtuns (all had to do with Karachi for muhajjir only- not acceptable nation won't go anywhere with this)

So I know due to better internet presence we get one-sided story but I will never believe in this one big bad bully when the other side didn't do anything

Taali dono hatoh seh bajin hai

Every day there is new post in sindhi social media regarding missing persons. Every single day Sindhi terrorist and traitor youth is picked by Pak army. @Aijaz Kolachi won't tell you that because he is too busy being a key board warrior. Even in my university , I personally know two people that got picked up and never returned.... Sindhudesh my ***.

These type of Sindhis need a good thrashing and reprogramming dirty Sindhudesh trash. Take all the Afghan refugees and implant them their at least during conflict we know there’ll be some proper fighters than these shin legged Sindhis.

Sharing his petty work on social media as an achievement. After ripping and ruining the city for 13 years.
Now that's commendable.

These type of Sindhis need a good thrashing and reprogramming dirty Sindhudesh trash. Take all the Afghan refugees and implant them their at least during conflict we know there’ll be some proper fighters than these shin legged Sindhis.

Punjabi muhajir.PNG

Page number 10 , third Para... From the Genocidal manifesto of G M Syed's book ( The nation in Chains)

Punjabi muhajir  2.PNG

Another genocidal snippet from the same book.. Page 136 , 6th Para

@Fahad20007 @Sainthood 101 @PakFactor

If you guys want , I can do a whole new thread in which I can post references and exact statements of the the genocidal plans of Sindhi nationalists. I will use their own books and resources. Since I can read Sindhi language , I can also translate the horrific parts for you. Let me know if you are interested. It will take some time though.

View attachment 774693

Page number 10 , third Para... From the Genocidal manifesto of G M Syed's book ( The nation in Chains)

View attachment 774694

Another genocidal snippet from the same book.. Page 136 , 6th Para

@Fahad20007 @Sainthood 101 @PakFactor

If you guys want , I can do a whole new thread in which I can post references and exact statements of the the genocidal plans of Sindhi nationalists. I will use their own books and resources. Since I can read Sindhi language , I can also translate the horrific parts for you. Let me know if you are interested. It will take some time though.

I think we need another thread to counter these Sindhi nationalists. In all honesty, us Pakistanis sitting overseas don’t know to much about these traitorous dogs in Sindh and especially this particular individual who’s book your quoting.

We need to educate Pakistani Nationalists to counter this filth.

I think we need another thread to counter these Sindhi nationalists. In all honesty, us Pakistanis sitting overseas don’t know to much about these traitorous dogs in Sindh and especially this particular individual who’s book your quoting.

We need to educate Pakistani Nationalists to counter this filth.

Oh this dude, G M Syed AKA Ghulam Mohammad Syed was the founder of sindhi nationalism and sindhudesh movement. Almost all sindhis consider him , their peshwa or leader. If you wanna know the true beliefs of these sindhi nationalist , you have to read these books.

The book nation in chains was written by him. If you have time , try to go through it. It can be found via google search. If you can't find it , message me . I have a pdf copy.

Reading his books is like reading Mein Kempf of Hitler.

Back
Top Bottom