What's new

LeT suspect nabbed in Kerala

I've studied in Kerala for 4 year, visited lots of places(from a traditional Hindu family, with zero knowledge of local malayali lang, if that matters).. people look it up in google, its called gods country. Never heard/experienced such a thing as racism or whatever, everywhere I went people were more helpful, even if they could understand hardly a few English words, but they do have many issue and a lot a rally bandhs etc. :lol: .. Don't sway away by a few gots here. It might be simply because Kerala has probably lots of people migrating everywhere in the world and so obviously they are more vulnerable if you are naming states..

In order for me to understand kerala I ought not live there....or be a Keralite.
Just as to find the deepest sea pocket - off pacific - Marriana Trench - i should not plung into a pacific ocean.
Sorry, wrong reasoning by you.
In todays world, wide ranging subjects and facts are available on the net.

So the bottom line is,you are not a keralite.
Stop posting misinformation about my state. Ofcourse,in todays world everything is available in net,yes thats EVERYTHING-including trash. You need to know whats good and whats bad

Yes it was Tamilians..mainly belonging to Al-Ummah founded by SA Basha who has his residence in Bilal Nagar near Ukkadam. Coimbatore blasts was a conspiracy:

Coimbatore blasts: Madhani acquitted, 53 convicted - Times Of India

I was there when the incident happened and I was seething with anger about Selvaraj's death - a newly married traffic constable stabbed to death by these terrorists just because he stopped them when they drove through a one way route.

And I know about Ukkadam very well. And we would be afraid to walk near Ukkadam in the night back in 1990s.

Still my question remains - are you sure they are Tamilians? There is a difference between Urdu speaking non-local muslims and tamil speaking population. As for you quoting Basha from Ukkadam, the city is populated by many Marwadis and Malabar muslims who started moving to CBE in 1980s and 1990s.

I was there when the incident happened and I was seething with anger about Selvaraj's death - a newly married traffic constable stabbed to death by these terrorists just because he stopped them when they drove through a one way route.

And I know about Ukkadam very well. And we would be afraid to walk near Ukkadam in the night back in 1990s.

Still my question remains - are you sure they are Tamilians? There is a difference between Urdu speaking non-local muslims and tamil speaking population. As for you quoting Basha from Ukkadam, the city is populated by many Marwadis and Malabar muslims who started moving to CBE in 1980s and 1990s.

I don't know about the composition of Muslim population in TN..I thought they were mainly Tamil speakings. Anyways Malabaris never speak Urdu.

Harpoon-ika,
Ee postukal oru malayalee tamizhan adiyakathirikan shradhikane! Nammal indiakara! Jai hind!

Nammalku pankkillathe karyathil, nammal entinu pedikkanam.

So the bottom line is,you are not a keralite.
Stop posting misinformation about my state. Ofcourse,in todays world everything is available in net,yes thats EVERYTHING-including trash. You need to know whats good and whats bad

You need to know whats good and whats bad

Why only me?
You are included too.
Dont be biased just because you are a Keralite Malu.
i have lived in the gulf and have many malus as my friends who have come up with ebough facts to convince me that Hindus are at disadvantage in God,s own country.
Hindus are fleeing from terretories adjacent to malappuram selling thier houses at below market rate.

http://www.ivarta.com/columns/OL_050409.htm
Read the above article fully....

Harpoon-ika,
Ee postukal oru malayalee tamizhan adiyakathirikan shradhikane! Nammal indiakara! Jai hind!

I vaguely understand what you posted but trust me, I do not get dragged into Malayalee/Tamizhan conflicts.

I don't know about the composition of Muslim population in TN..I thought they were mainly Tamil speakings. Anyways Malabaris never speak Urdu.

Nammalku pankkillathe karyathil, nammal entinu pedikkanam.

Pedikuna karyamala. Bomb aaru pottichathayalum sheri thane,ippo evide oru adi undakaruthu ennu mathrame njan udeshikunulu

I vaguely understand what you posted but trust me, I do not get dragged into Malayalee/Tamizhan conflicts.

Nantri thalaiva!
Namma bharatiyar sanda koodunathu enaku romba veshamam. Athu kondu thaan naan appadi sonnathu!(excuse my bad tamil,i am learning it. Correct me if i am wrong!)

I don't know about that but I have met quite a few(I live in Middle East) who have 'Islam first' mindset.

Well you are right about that

When My Grandfather a Naval aviator who fought in the 1971 War returned to a Hero's welcome to his Home town of calicut , What he found was that their were a few muslim families who had hoisted pakistani flags in solidarity with the fall of east pakistan and 90000+ POWs
But thankfully due to the emergency of 1976 , as well as some form of Ethnic cleansing by the Janata Dal , a large portion of islam First people fled to the Gulf and Saudi Arabia

^^^Thats BS, I was also heard the same when I was a child, but when I came ot know them...there are the same Indian as I.

Nobody cheers for Pakistan.

Kerala is the new Azamgarh

Thats not entirely true. Al-Ummah is the front organization of PDF [AN Madhany]

Madany was in TN police custody for 9 years and still his link to the blast cannot be confirmed.

Madany was in TN police custody for 9 years and still his link to the blast cannot be confirmed.

I'm not talking about Madhany alone but also the rank and file of PDP.

That sick bastards along with the namak haramis here completely destroyed the real-estate industry and triggered a collapse of other industries too by that incident....

Well it was the fault of TN police.

Cbe police is not as hardcore as Chennai police because organized crime, terrorism is virtually unknown here....if it had been chennai police they would have done what they did to Imam Ali in Bangalore...

BTW the article says Shimoga...so it should be Karnataka Police right..?

Back
Top Bottom