What's new

LeT suspect nabbed in Kerala

Earlier these LET types used to be only found from north india , East india or maharashtra . Now they have started penetrating into the south as well . We need to remain united people .

They go wherever they can exploit......any muslims community will allow them the advantage of blending in.........We need sleeper agents in every Muslim town or village monitoring suspicious movement......

I'm not talking about Madhany alone but the entire rank and file of PDP.

That sick bastards along with the namak haramis here completely destroyed the real-estate industry and triggered a collapse of other industries too by that incident....

Glad you accept that you too have some black sheeps in your herd. Blaming only outside influences will get us nowhere.

Anyways the blast happened in 1998 and the reals estate is still down.

Kerala doesn't have terrorism thats because of the people there. We deserve it.

I studied in Bangalore. Go to yarab nagar or shivaji nagr. Muslim live together. They are scared of the majority or unknowingly other community people have this racism or whatever you call it feeling.

But this is not there in Kerala. I am a Hindu who studied in a Muslim school till 10th and Pre degree in a christian college. No one would know me as a Hindu in all these places. None of us cared what other guys religion is.. This is not there in any other state. Muslims feel safer in kerala. i did my engineering in Karnataka and seen many guys saying hes a turk and blah blah and scared of being good frenz with them. This is never happening in Kerala.

why do u think snake attacks any one.. Simple reason cos its scared.. I do not mind giving them and Christians extra reservations and making them come up as a minority.

Question to be asked is, how come he reached Kerala after crossing the barb wired border, traveling inland without being checked anywhere.

This is mind boggling.

I hope, this one doesn't comes out like the other 4 or 5 guys who were designated as LeT guys infiltrating Indian cities, while they were sitting in a lahore shop selling mobiles.

Question to be asked is, how come he reached Kerala after crossing the barb wired border, traveling inland without being checked anywhere.

This is mind boggling.

I hope, this one doesn't comes out like the other 4 or 5 guys who were designated as LeT guys infiltrating Indian cities, while they were sitting in a lahore shop selling mobiles.

They also come through Nepal.

They also come through Nepal.

Even then, the second part is left unanswered, how they travel inside India with no check and balance.

Who provides them with help once they are inside India. I am sure, since they are first time in India, they have no clue where they are going and where to go, someone from within India tell them and guides them.

Even then, the second part is left unanswered, how they travel inside India with no check and balance.

Who provides them with help once they are inside India. I am sure, since they are first time in India, they have no clue where they are going and where to go, someone from within India tell them and guides them.

Read the article by OP.The guy is LeT but was from Kerala.

As for the bolded part, you can travel to any part in India once you cross the border. India doesn't have an internal passport system. Earlier outsiders would stand out, but now due to the increased internal migration of people for both pleasure & business, its not an issue...as long as you don't get into trouble. Some months ago Kerala police arrested some Bengalis for dealing in fake currency, but on questioning they found that the Bengalis were not actually Bengalis but Bangladeshis.

India's got a lot of Muslims and terrorist supporters as well. He can easily blend in. He wouldn't be sticking up like a sore thumb in India. In fact no one in the world would - at least in the cities and towns. Except Africans and Whites - but they can pass around as tourists.

There is a Commando Wing of NSG which operates under kerala police. Its ill occupied too. There certainly isnt any NSG hubs in kerala.
Only hopes during a terror strike in kerala are:
1.Naval Academy in ezhimala,cochin.- we can expect Marcos or naval commandoes. But cochin is 300+ km from capital Trivandrum.

All assets of strategic importance like the brahmos aerospace,southern air command are well guarded.

Besides, Trivandrum also has the presence of SpARk,Mech,Acetophenol,Marcos,Nakki etc who can go kabooom!

Kerala police is severely ill-occupied to deal with a sudden mumbai like terror strike or some other disasters.

The police has several talented officers though

Actually Kerala police are setting up a well trained and surprisingly well equipped ERT/SRT.

And just because there is a naval academy I don't think we can expect MARCOs to be on hand as the MARCOs are small unit and only deployed in a limited number of locations. Most major military bases in India have ERT/QRTs made up of the respective Miliatary police that the bases belongs to. It is unclear whether they would be asked for or would be released to respond to any incident happening off base especially at the risk of leaving the base exposed (which maybe the actual target ultimately).

Read the article by OP.The guy is LeT but was from Kerala.

As for the bolded part, you can travel to any part in India once you cross the border. India doesn't have an internal passport system. Earlier outsiders would stand out, but now due to the increased internal migration of people for both pleasure & business, its not an issue...as long as you don't get into trouble. Some months ago Kerala police arrested some Bengalis for dealing in fake currency, but on questioning they found that the Bengalis were not actually Bengalis but Bangladeshis.

So, it means LeT is now an internal matter of India also, since he is an Indian and LeT, not from across the border or from some other country.

Well there are intel agencies and police, who do checking and have reports from their local informers.

Anyhow, good he is caught before doing any damage, provided he was really leT.

So, it means LeT is now an internal matter of India also, since he is an Indian and LeT, not from across the border or from some other country.

Sorry to sound like a broken record, but Indian intelligence agencies suspect Indians in Gulf lured to Pakistan for ideological & arms training on fake passsports. Who then return to India on their original passports normally and engage in terrorist activities.

Well there are intel agencies and police, who do checking and have reports from their local informers.

Anyhow, good he is caught before doing any damage, provided he was really leT.

He was caught..isn't it?

Come on 1.2 billion people and 160 million Muslims considering this only a very, VERY small proportion harbour any such anti-national ideas. I'd say the UK has a worse problem of such extremists even though we have a significantly smaller Muslim community.

Come on 1.2 billion people and 160 million Muslims considering this only a very, VERY small proportion harbour any such anti-national ideas. I'd say the UK has a worse problem of such extremists even though we have a significantly smaller Muslim community.

But unlike UK, our security agencies are not necessarily known for their 'preventive' skills..so even a small minority is enough to cause huge devastation.

Back
Top Bottom