What's new

LeT suicide squad under govt watch: MKA

You don't find anything wrong because you are an India loving ****** dalal. You are a disgraced and bloody loser. Hate jamat all you want but sucking up to ****** at this point of time is same as Ghaddari. Abbey lanat on you and your likes.

You really should learn to response in a meaningful manner instead of personally attacking a person. You don't have a logical response to his question that's why you're using abuse. Your curse means nothing.

Jamat didn't even believe in the existence of Bangladesh. So I guess it's pretty normal that most Bangladeshis can't stand them. Jamat is infamous(!) for its treacherous activities in 1971. So, your use of words like 'Ghaddar' and 'Dalal' is silly really.

He is not a loser. Jamat lost in 1971 and still losing in 2013.

Thank you for your entertaining post though.

rather then demolish send to BD they need it :lol:

Guns+in+Pakistan.jpg

There are some among us who can't even speak Bangla properly. :disagree:

Anyway bro, ignore them. Type a bit slowly from now on so they can understand. :omghaha:

LeT is a real threat and this problem should be dealt with as soon as possible. I've seen pictures of Shibir activists using some kind of DIY projectile weapon. There might be some sort of connection there.

This small organization is very dangerous but more of that they r organized. Taking them lightly will be big mistake.
Situation reminds me that they were very much aware of this type of situation.
Where we were thinking of another independence they were already some steps ahead of us.
I heard some day back one shibir activist captured with entire radio frequency.
Another news a leader of them with automatic machine gun.
And connection with terrorist organizations its not new.
They r the creator of jmb and other terrorist organizations.
Now Im sure they have much richer ammunition.
What the gov is doing I cant understand.

rather then demolish send to BD they need it :lol:

Guns+in+Pakistan.jpg

Quickly destroy them if Taliban and other terrorists find them it will be used on u.
Wait r u thinking to help jamat. Why to help terrorists.
U know it doesnt bring any peace.

Quickly destroy them if Taliban and other terrorists find them it will be used on u.
Wait r u thinking to help jamat. Why to help terrorists.
U know it doesnt bring any peace.

taliban have dara city for shopping :omghaha:

DSC02525.jpg

i have mercy on those sticky guys:lol:

y196351074309282.jpg

taliban have dara city for shopping :omghaha:

DSC02525.jpg

i have mercy on those sticky guys:lol:

y196351074309282.jpg

Right now these stooges r using secondary waepon. Its a great weapon. U cant fire at them as they havent got any modern weapon.
But Im sure they have some good collections like talibans.
More or less their ultimate goal to make this country a taliban state :agree:

You really should learn to response in a meaningful manner instead of personally attacking a person. You don't have a logical response to his question that's why you're using abuse. Your curse means nothing.

Jamat didn't even believe in the existence of Bangladesh. So I guess it's pretty normal that most Bangladeshis can't stand them. Jamat is infamous(!) for its treacherous activities in 1971. So, your use of words like 'Ghaddar' and 'Dalal' is silly really.

He is not a loser. Jamat lost in 1971 and still losing in 2013.

Thank you for your entertaining post though.

I born 6 year after 71 so I don't care what happen back then. If you want to cry about it then go ahead but I am not interested. :undecided:

I am more interested what's happening in 2013 and how Awami thugs including Awami gopal ganja police killing my fellow Muslims brethren like birds. I am also disturb by how India killing my fellow country men on the boarder. Anyone still supporting Awami and still have soft corner for India is simply "thugs of lowest quality and ****** dalal". :angry:

BBC News - Three killed in more Bangladesh war crimes violence

Back
Top Bottom