What's new

LeT suicide squad under govt watch: MKA

Bangladesh is a sovereign country. We ally,support or do works on our wish. We keep good relations with every country.
India is just one of them.

No. Bangladesh currently 'enjoys' poor relationships with almost all Muslim majority countries, including the same one whose defence forum you are visiting to spread your party line.

India is not just "one" of them, it was your BAL that stalled deep sea port proposed to be constructed by the Chinese, to please your dadababus. It was your BAL that now supports openly anti-Islamic forces with COMPLETE AWAMI-POLICE SECURITY CORDON, while shooting and killing all those Muslims who are openly voicing disgust and anger at the gross violations of Islamic sanctities. Bangladesh can never follow a Hindu agenda, which is what you BAL minister did when she said "Ebar foshol bhalo hoyeche...karon...durga..." (won't complete the sentence - it was a reference to BAL PM referring to Hindu deity for the reason there was a bumper harvest or sth like that).

The list goes on and on and on.

No. Bangladesh currently 'enjoys' poor relationships with almost all Muslim majority countries, including the same one whose defence forum you are visiting to spread your party line.

India is not just "one" of them, it was your BAL that stalled deep sea port proposed to be constructed by the Chinese, to please your dadababus. It was your BAL that now supports openly anti-Islamic forces with COMPLETE AWAMI-POLICE SECURITY CORDON, while shooting and killing all those Muslims who are openly voicing disgust and anger at the gross violations of Islamic sanctities. Bangladesh can never follow a Hindu agenda, which is what you BAL minister did when she said "Ebar foshol bhalo hoyeche...karon...durga..." (won't complete the sentence - it was a reference to BAL PM referring to Hindu deity for the reason there was a bumper harvest or sth like that).

The list goes on and on and on.

Whats that gone wrong working with India. Everything going in our favor. The disputes created by India those r likely to be solve.
What Bnp/jamat done specially to oppose india. They also work with India.Its our policy.
Im just a Bangladeshi support Bangladesh not on a political agenda so don't blame me for Awami regime.
I will support Bnp regime if Bnp comes to power.
Now if u want u can create a protest like shahbagh to fulfill ur agendas. Don't give me headache.

Whats that gone wrong working with India. Everything going in our favor. The disputes created by India those r likely to be solve.
What Bnp/jamat done specially to oppose india. They also work with India.Its our policy.
Im just a Bangladeshi support Bangladesh not on a political agenda so don't blame me for Awami regime.
I will support Bnp regime if Bnp comes to power.
Now if u want u can create a protest like shahbagh to fulfill ur agendas. Don't give me headache.

1. First, your post is mostly incomprehensible. Try to brush up on your English.

2. There is everything wrong in what you term 'working with' India, which is a convenient cover for 'working for' India. A long list of atrocities, backstabbings, violations of agreed-upon terms, and undue propaganda against Bangladesh, amongst a lot of other factors, makes it impossible to "work for" India, that you do.

3. Try improving your English. And answer the questions I have raised, if you can.

1. First, your post is mostly incomprehensible. Try to brush up on your English.

2. There is everything wrong in what you term 'working with' India, which is a convenient cover for 'working for' India. A long list of atrocities, backstabbings, violations of agreed-upon terms, and undue propaganda against Bangladesh, amongst a lot of other factors, makes it impossible to "work for" India, that you do.

3. Try improving your English. And answer the questions I have raised, if you can.

Im an English man cant understand what u written in Bengali. Keep on ur India bashing no one holding u. All others r busy saving jamat.Im busy now to infiltrate jamat. So cant join u sorry.

Whats that gone wrong working with India. Everything going in our favor.

Farakka—-India’s diabolical water conspiracy against Bangladesh
Farakka—-India’s diabolical water conspiracy against Bangladesh | Fact and Truth

India’s Tipaimukh dam: another Farakka for Bangladesh in the offing?
India’s Tipaimukh dam: another Farakka for Bangladesh in the offing? | BanglaPraxis

India: New Killings, Torture at Bangladeshi Border
India: New Killings, Torture at Bangladeshi Border | Human Rights Watch

Farakka—-India’s diabolical water conspiracy against Bangladesh
Farakka—-India’s diabolical water conspiracy against Bangladesh | Fact and Truth

India’s Tipaimukh dam: another Farakka for Bangladesh in the offing?
India’s Tipaimukh dam: another Farakka for Bangladesh in the offing? | BanglaPraxis

India: New Killings, Torture at Bangladeshi Border
India: New Killings, Torture at Bangladeshi Border | Human Rights Watch

Why quoted only a single part is this way u show ppl what u want to show. What special measures taken by other gov's to solve these disputes.
I suggest to ppl not to handle situations with anger. We can solve those in a peaceful way.

^^

Illegal migration is a big problem for India but still India stop using bullets at border and pleases dnt quote idiotic youtube videos of water stealing without official figures, even Pakistan making so much claims but still not able to win a single case against India in international court.

Come with a official figure not BS (of Jamat and BNP) for which they are famous

Why does not BD drag India into CoA or something like that and force a treaty upon them?
I believe there is already a hearing going on in CoA regarding maritime
boundary disputes?

Bangladesh v. India

News title is " LeT suicide squad under govt watch: MKA"

BUT

Thread title is LeT active in our country: Bangladesh

Information request: There were number of threads that had been closed or changed because of this rule violation. Has that rule been changed?

These Tanjeem has done lot of destruction to Pakistan. Hope bangladesh immune from them...

Bangladesh is much more secular than many other Muslim countries. If Taliban were in BD then they would have wrecked havoc there first rather than going into India. Secondly this makes absolutely no sense as Taliban for now are restricted in Afghanistan and areas surrounded by it.

Whats that gone wrong working with India.

You don't find anything wrong because you are an India loving Bharti dalal. You are a disgraced and bloody loser. Hate jamat all you want but sucking up to Bharti at this point of time is same as Ghaddari. Abbey lanat on you and your likes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom