What's new

LET attacking TTP bases says TTP

Why do you think they will leave TTP and come back to Kashmir?

Because after americans departure from Afghanistan they won't have any genuine reason to fight against Pakistan. In IOK they can at least kill hindu Indian army. TTP also consists of former LET guys who might not mind going back to their old battlefield.

Because after americans departure from Afghanistan they won't have any genuine reason to fight against Pakistan. In IOK they can at least kill hindu Indian army. TTP also consists of former LET guys who might not mind going back to their old battlefield.

TTP want to establish Taliban state in Pakistan, so they aren't going to change. Moreover, Pakistan government or army can't fully resist American pressure to act against Taliban. Americans are staying till 2024, not 2014.

So, your high expectations are futile.

No genuine reason to fight pakistan...?Pakistan ain't a shariah republic yet..Still governed by puny western origin laws instead of shariah!!The glorious mujahids of TTP will continue bombing left,right and centre of pakistan until the munafiq govt will establish shariah..Fighting hindu army in another country wont be much of a priority when their homeland is yet to be released from kuffar laws and true shariah is established..

TTP want to establish Taliban state in Pakistan, so they aren't going to change. Moreover, Pakistan government government or army can't fully resist American pressure. Americans are staying till 2024, not 2014.

So, your high expectations are futile.

American presence would be more symbolic. And would be greatly reduced. Even with complete American presence Kabul is under attack every other day. Wonder what would be the situation with the symbolic presence. Pakistan isn't a Taliban state right now and still we can hear news of fights and increasing conflicts among the various TTP groups. These are the signs of things to come.

You being an Indian don't know ground realities of this region. I understand your situation. Would try to help you come out of the bubble. Don't worry. :)

No genuine reason to fight pakistan...?Pakistan ain't a shariah republic yet..Still governed by puny western origin laws instead of shariah!!The glorious mujahids of TTP will continue bombing left,right and centre of pakistan until the munafiq govt will establish shariah..Fighting hindu army in another country wont be much of a priority when their homeland is yet to be released from kuffar laws and true shariah is established..

Your post also answered above. You Indians all say the same. Unfortunately it is same BS.

American presence would be more symbolic. And would be greatly reduced. Even with complete American presence Kabul is under attack every other day. Wonder what would be the situation with the symbolic presence.
We have some examples of what may happen after american withdrawal..NATO/ANA couldn't sustain most of their their posts in 99% pashtun populated provinces of kunar and nuristan,and were forced to withdrew their posts in 2010..You must be aware of what difference those areas made to pakistan after 2010...

Pakistan isn't a Taliban state right now and still we can hear news of fights and increasing conflicts among the various TTP groups. These are the signs of things to come.

I was replying to our claim that "TTP wouldn't have any reason to fight pakistan post 2014" (and as such,they would fight hindu soldiers in india.)by reminding you of the fact that TTP always based their fight not only in PAK support to NATO but also in the unislamicness of pakistan-In fact TTP spokesperson Ehsanullah Ehsan had clearly stated that they would continue their fight even after NATO withdrawal,till shariah is established in pakistan(Inshah allah..)
And now you have some wiered claim that the infighting within TTP and the fact that pakistan is still governed by western laws will somehow make them lose their goal of shariaizing pakistan and focus in kashmir..!!that doesn't even make any sense..

We have some examples of what may happen after american withdrawal..NATO/ANA couldn't sustain most of their their posts in 99% pashtun populated provinces of kunar and nuristan,and were forced to withdrew their posts in 2010..You must be aware of what difference those areas made to pakistan after 2010...

And we can see those areas becoming hostile for TTP. So your point is invalid.

I was replying to our claim that "TTP wouldn't have any reason to fight pakistan post 2014" (and as such,they would fight hindu soldiers in india.)by reminding you of the fact that TTP always based their fight not only in PAK support to NATO but also in the unislamicness of pakistan-In fact TTP spokesperson Ehsanullah Ehsan had clearly stated that they would continue their fight even after NATO withdrawal,till shariah is established in pakistan(Inshah allah..)

Yeah I know that. And this would be their undoing. If they still persist to fight against Pakistan, it would be more easier for ISI to create rift in them and manym ore groups might leave TTP. Just like we witnessing right now. TTP isn't just one group. It is an umbrella of different groups and this fight against Pakistan even after 2014 has already started to cost TTP.

And now you have some wiered claim that the infighting within TTP and the fact that pakistan is still governed by western laws will somehow make them lose their goal of shariaizing pakistan and focus in kashmir..!!that doesn't even make any sense..

It all makes sense. The biggest power of TTP are not pushtoon taliban but non pushtoon taliban. They are the ones who have capability to attack mehran or kamra air bases. And if they desert TTP like they are doing now, then TTP would lost the capability to launch major attacks in big cities of Pakistan. I won't be surprised if they start focusing on Kashmir. ISI is their to work on this thing after all.

PA letting their assets do the dirty job as usual. Biggest victims will be innocent villagers as usual.

Whether you wait or not but your behavior after every terror incident is hilarious. Only thing positive about any terror incident inside india is your general behavior after it. We wait for that too.

Muft ki tafreeh ho jati hai. :D

Well, if a terror incident is what gives you tafreeh, then I guess you have non stop entertainment going on right within Pakistan.. No need to look outside :)

Also, some reactions are visible and and some are not.. They appear more as trends.. and look at the trend of security situation in Pakistan post 26/11 and laugh your heart out at Indian reactions ;)

Really? You might confused with something else. I know your situation.
No really.. I guess you forgot that there was supposed to be a marked reduction in NATO / US forces in Afg in 2011 but ended up being an expansion ... Pakistani members used to be jumping around on the 2011 date also before that.. Just like you folks are doing now on 2014 :azn:

Dear SMC,

If we let go of conspiracy theories and start making our judgments on facts, then it’s quite easy to see that these terrorists are fueling terrorism and working against our efforts to bring peace and stability to the region. TTP is responsible for killing thousands in Pakistan alone. The bottom line is that these terrorists view us as a common obstacle preventing them from taking over the region. Our common stance against terrorism, along with our beliefs and values, continues to bind us together despite all the challenges and obstacles that come our way. It is obvious that the pressure from our forces and the ongoing power struggle between these extremist organizations are forcing them to crumble. Our failure to see the picture clearly, and to now use their dispute to our advantage, could be seen as failing to capitalize on an opportunity.

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

I was merely being rhetorical in my argument. I wasn't actually claiming that NATO supports TTP. There was a bharati claiming that the fact that LeT is attacking TTP is supposed to be evidence the Pakistan supports TTP. And obviously by the same logic, you can argue that NATO must support TTP, since TTP is free to roam in Eastern Afghanistan.

Side question: it would be useful if you could tell me if I am being wiretapped. So I can move all my adult entertainment offline rather than online.

No really.. I guess you forgot that there was supposed to be a marked reduction in NATO / US forces in Afg in 2011 but ended up being an expansion ... Pakistani members used to be jumping around on the 2011 date also before that.. Just like you folks are doing now on 2014 :azn:

Really? There was an expansion? You mean last year, US didn't actually pull out 33,000 tropps, that was a figment of imagination? Instead they actually added troops to Afghanistan? Or are you suggesting Obama is lying to Americans when he said that 33,000 troops were to be pulled out in 2012?

Really? There was an expansion? You mean last year, US didn't actually pull out 33,000 tropps, that was a figment of imagination? Instead they actually added troops to Afghanistan? Or are you suggesting Obama is lying to Americans when he said that 33,000 troops were to be pulled out in 2012?
Dont act like a 10 year old. Read before you type...I am referring to the earlier plan when the drawdown was supposed to begin way back in 2009 but instead Obama added troops against popular expectations in 2009-2010.. I believe that the Pakistani supporters of terrorism should wait for the final post 2014 picture to emerge before breaking out the bubbly ..

Dont act like a 10 year old. Read before you type...I am referring to the earlier plan when the drawdown was supposed to begin way back in 2009 but instead Obama added troops against popular expectations in 2009-2010.. I believe that the Pakistani supporters of terrorism should wait for the final post 2014 picture to emerge before breaking out the bubbly ..

I don't remember ANYONE claiming that the troops will start draw down in 2009. It started drawing down in late 2011 or so.

And we can see those areas becoming hostile for TTP. So your point is invalid.
This shows your lack of knowledge in ground realities...TTP started getting sheltered there only after NATO withdrew from KUNAR and Nuristan posts..And the TTP to this day have met zero resistance from Afghan taliban either in kunar or nuristan...

Yeah I know that. And this would be their undoing. If they still persist to fight against Pakistan, it would be more easier for ISI to create rift in them and many more groups might leave TTP. Just like we witnessing right now. TTP isn't just one group. It is an umbrella of different groups and this fight against Pakistan even after 2014 has already started to cost TTP.
Good that you know about the ttp statement that they would continue their fighting even after 2014..Whether that would be their undoing is not the issue here..If they get finished off in the fight with pak army-Good for all of us...

It all makes sense. The biggest power of TTP are not pushtoon taliban but non pushtoon taliban. They are the ones who have capability to attack mehran or kamra air bases. And if they desert TTP like they are doing now, then TTP would lost the capability to launch major attacks in big cities of Pakistan. I won't be surprised if they start focusing on Kashmir. ISI is their to work on this thing after all.
Ahh now the new theory-The bigggest power in TTP is non pashtun..??That my friend is just a plain BS..Non pasthuns wont constitute even 5% of TTP and are mostly foot soldiers..
I can only laugh at your thinking that despite TTP killing 40000 of your men,women and children,you dont want ISI to finish them off but use them against Indians...

Well, if a terror incident is what gives you tafreeh, then I guess you have non stop entertainment going on right within Pakistan.. No need to look outside :)

You failed to understand my post. If you have poor comprehension issues, then it is only you who can work on it. I can't help you much on this.

Also, some reactions are visible and and some are not.. They appear more as trends.. and look at the trend of security situation in Pakistan post 26/11 and laugh your heart out at Indian reactions

True. This is exactly what I saying earlier. If India can bet on terrorists as you just admitted then there is nothing wrong if Pakistan uses LET to do the same. We all in one way or other use terrorists. You just proved my point genius. ;)

No really.. I guess you forgot that there was supposed to be a marked reduction in NATO / US forces in Afg in 2011 but ended up being an expansion ... Pakistani members used to be jumping around on the 2011 date also before that.. Just like you folks are doing now on 2014

Guess SMC has already busted this point I guess. Poor work Karan. Like always.

This shows your lack of knowledge in ground realities...TTP started getting sheltered there only after NATO withdrew from KUNAR and Nuristan posts..And the TTP to this day have met zero resistance from Afghan taliban either in kunar or nuristan...

Did you even tried to read the news? If is the Afghan Taliban who have threatened to attack TTP hideouts inside Afghanistan and that's TTP spokesperson asked Afghan taliban to settle this issue through dialogue. You even failed to read the news and your debating on this issue with me. What a waste of time. And then you claim to know the ground realities.

Good that you know about the ttp statement that they would continue their fighting even after 2014..Whether that would be their undoing is not the issue here..If they get finished off in the fight with pak army-Good for all of us...

I knew this statement long before buddy. And this stupid strategy of TTP has already started to cost TTP. We all can see that. Groups deserting them. Afghan taliban already saying that there fight against PA is not jihad. They would lose more support if they continue like this.

Ahh now the new theory-The bigggest power in TTP is non pashtun..??

This is not a new theory. It is what which has been said Pakistani establishment and various reports have reported it. If you were ignorant about it then sorry. It's not my problem.

That my friend is just a plain BS..Non pasthuns wont constitute even 5% of TTP and are mostly foot soldiers..

Non-Pushtoons are the ones who were behind the most major attacks of TTP. Attack on Musharraf, attack of Mehran base, attack on Kamra, attack on GHQ, attack on ISI headquarters, attack on Srilankan team. All were work of non-pushtoon TTP factions. Doctor Usman, Adnan Rasheed all were non-Pushtoons. Pushtoon TTP guys can at best attack military convoys in FATA. They lack the ability to conduct major operations like the GHQ attack or Mehran base attack. It is only because of Punjabi taliban that they conducted these attacks. If you don't know then simply admit it.

I can only laugh at your thinking that despite TTP killing 40000 of your men,women and children,you dont want ISI to finish them off but use them against Indians...

Lack of comprehension skills? I want them to be finished. I already said this earlier. But if they are not finished but are focused towards India instead of Pakistan. Then I have no issues with that either.

Back
Top Bottom