What's new

LET attacking TTP bases says TTP

Did you even tried to read the news? If is the Afghan Taliban who have threatened to attack TTP hideouts inside Afghanistan and that's TTP spokesperson asked Afghan taliban to settle this issue through dialogue. You even failed to read the news and your debating on this issue with me. What a waste of time. And then you claim to know the ground realities.
1.Can you deny that TTP started using kunar and nuristan as hideouts only after 2010..?
2.Can you deny that to this day,ie from 2010 to 2013,TTP had zero resistance from afghan taliban in kunar and nuristan,where afghan taliban holds heavy influence..
And here is the TTP statement and afghan taliban's reply...It doesn't at all seems like they were readying to fight..
“We hope that the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan will realise the conspiracy of the TTP rivals,” Ehsan said. The TTP uses the term ‘Islamic Emirate’ for the Afghan Taliban.

“We have shown allegiance to the Islamic Emirate and accept their leadership and if they have any complaint we are ready to satisfy them,” the TTP spokesman said.

Two Afghan Taliban officials said in response that they did not want to be involved in any fighting outside Afghanistan.

“We are fighting foreign forces and their local backers in Afghanistan and have never been involved in any activity in any other country,” the Taliban officials said.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...tacking-ttp-bases-says-ttp.html#ixzz2VsoGynNR

This is not a new theory. It is what which has been said Pakistani establishment and various reports have reported it. If you were ignorant about it then sorry. It's not my problem.
Can you post link to atleast one such report,which states that non pashtuns forms the major fighting poweress of TTP..?

Non-Pushtoons are the ones who were behind the most major attacks of TTP. Attack on Musharraf, attack of Mehran base, attack on Kamra, attack on GHQ, attack on ISI headquarters, attack on Srilankan team. All were work of non-pushtoon TTP factions. Doctor Usman, Adnan Rasheed all were non-Pushtoons. Pushtoon TTP guys can at best attack military convoys in FATA. They lack the ability to conduct major operations like the GHQ attack or Mehran base attack. It is only because of Punjabi taliban that they conducted these attacks. If you don't know then simply admit it.
Apart from the mehran attack,TTP efficiently used locals in attacks conducted elsewhere in pakistan...That doesn't mean they are less powerful than these punjabis and uzbeks-Can these punjabi taliban last one day in an all out assault by pakistani army-like TTP have been doing for years..?Can punjabi Taliban organise a prison break lasting 3-4 hours within 30 minutes vicinity of pak army post and escape unhurt..?

Lack of comprehension skills? I want them to be finished. I already said this earlier. But if they are not finished but are focused towards India instead of Pakistan. Then I have no issues with that either.

This was your post-
"I won't be surprised if they start focusing on Kashmir. ISI is their to work on this thing after all.
"
You are expecting ISI to work on turning them against India...How pathetic..

1.Can you deny that TTP started using kunar and nuristan as hideouts only after 2010..?

Same old nonsensical bickering. Does it even matter what happened in 2010? What matters is that today TTP feels threatened that there hideouts might be attacked by AT.

2.Can you deny that to this day,ie from 2010 to 2013,TTP had zero resistance from afghan taliban in kunar and nuristan,where afghan taliban holds heavy influence..

Can you deny that TTP is completely comfortable with its hideouts inside Afghanistan? If no then your point remain invalid.

Can you post link to atleast one such report,which states that non pashtuns forms the major fighting poweress of TTP..?

They are a huge threat. Major force or not. They have the ability to target the most sensitive locations of Pakistan. something which Pushtoon taliban clearly lack. I have given you enough examples. It is your choice if you choose to remain ignorant.

There have been a lot of news and report citing Punjabi taliban a major threat for Pakistan.

Punjabi Taliban a growing threat for Pakistan | Reuters

Apart from the mehran attack,TTP efficiently used locals in attacks conducted elsewhere in pakistan...

Wrong..... For all the major attacks outside fata or in Sindh and Punjab TTP had to use Punjabi taliban.

Can these punjabi taliban last one day in an all out assault by pakistani army-like TTP have been doing for years..?

Even if Afghan govt wouldn't be supporting TTP then they wouldn't have last this long. So it has more to do with the support that they receive from Kabul than anything else.

Can punjabi Taliban organise a prison break lasting 3-4 hours within 30 minutes vicinity of pak army post and escape unhurt..?

And do you know for whom this jail break was organized? Adnan Rasheed a punjabi taliban. Again you proved my point. TTP needs Punjabi taliban more than anything else.

You are expecting ISI to work on turning them against India...How pathetic..

So? What's wrong in it? If they are completely finished in operation than it is good. If not then if they focus on India instead of Pakistan, it again is good for us. Indian govt has also used terrorists against Pakistan so I don't see anything wrong if Pakistani establishment does the same.

Same old nonsensical bickering. Does it even matter what happened in 2010? What matters is that today TTP feels threatened that there hideouts might be attacked by AT.
It is funny to see afghan taliban loving pakistanis purposefully downplaying the silent permission afghan taliban gave to have TTP sheltered in kunar and nuristan.So Let us all forget that because now "TTP is feeling threatened"...lol..Unfortunately for you,Afghan taliban took effort to rectify TTP concern and stated that they wont be involved in fight with TTP..

Can you deny that TTP is completely comfortable with its hideouts inside Afghanistan? If no then your point remain invalid.
After NATO pulled out of their posts in 2010 and afghan taliban took over,TTP have been having a great time in kunar and nuristan..Even the media reports purporting an afghan taliban-TTP conflict and subsequent concerns of TTP were answered by afghan taliban,whose spokesperson just 2 days ago explained that they have no intention to get involved in any fighting with TTP..

Even if Afghan govt wouldn't be supporting TTP then they wouldn't have last this long. So it has more to do with the support that they receive from Kabul than anything else.
Please keep the conspiracy theories to youself..Afghan govt supporting taliban..lol..

And do you know for whom this jail break was organized? Adnan Rasheed a punjabi taliban. Again you proved my point. TTP needs Punjabi taliban more than anything else.
The question was would the punjabi taliban be capable of organising such a successfull mission..?Anyway you are free to believe punjabi taliban is more powerful..And they freed 400 prisoners including 20 TTP members,making a high level mockery of your security apparatus..

So? What's wrong in it? If they are completely finished in operation than it is good. If not then if they focus on India instead of Pakistan, it again is good for us. Indian govt has also used terrorists against Pakistan so I don't see anything wrong if Pakistani establishment does the same.
You dont see anything wrong in pakistani govt using a gang that killed 40000 pakistani men,women and children..I have nothing to say anymore..Keep up these policies and let the cycle continue..

American presence would be more symbolic. And would be greatly reduced. Even with complete American presence Kabul is under attack every other day. Wonder what would be the situation with the symbolic presence. Pakistan isn't a Taliban state right now and still we can hear news of fights and increasing conflicts among the various TTP groups. These are the signs of things to come.

Since TTP want to end the democracy in Pakistan, there is no reason they could be diverted into Kashmir. Your plan of getting Kashmir by using foreign terrorists is dead instead lost 50,000 Pakistanis to terrorism and 27,000 Taliban who were predominantly Pakistani nationals while Pakistan is at the brink.

TTP may or may not be having inter faction fighting but your army seems to be struggling in Tirah valley and their was complete media blackout after 3 days of fighting and heavy casualties including elite troops and still we don't know what's happening there.

You being an Indian don't know ground realities of this region. I understand your situation. Would try to help you come out of the bubble. Don't worry. :)

I certainly know many claims that you Pakistanis make are baseless.

Pak army fully withdraw from Mohammadan Agency...according to Geo

It is funny to see afghan taliban loving pakistanis purposefully downplaying the silent permission afghan taliban gave to have TTP sheltered in kunar and nuristan.So Let us all forget that because now "TTP is feeling threatened"...lol..Unfortunately for you,Afghan taliban took effort to rectify TTP concern and stated that they wont be involved in fight with TTP..

Lol. You are trying desperate to fight for TTP. Even Ahsan Ullah Ahsan won't be this desperate. It is TTP who is trying to calm down AT and there are clear signals of conflicts between the both. Just from today.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...tacts-afghan-taliban-avert-clash-website.html

You are just bickering here because you want TTP to fight the state for the long time to come. Unfortunately for you that might not happen. :lol:

After NATO pulled out of their posts in 2010 and afghan taliban took over,TTP have been having a great time in kunar and nuristan..Even the media reports purporting an afghan taliban-TTP conflict and subsequent concerns of TTP were answered by afghan taliban,whose spokesperson just 2 days ago explained that they have no intention to get involved in any fighting with TTP..

Explained and discussed already.

Please keep the conspiracy theories to youself..Afghan govt supporting taliban..lol..

So I have to enlighten you on this too? Is Google banned in India? Or you just use it to search for ****?

The question was would the punjabi taliban be capable of organising such a successfull mission..?Anyway you are free to believe punjabi taliban is more powerful..And they freed 400 prisoners including 20 TTP members,making a high level mockery of your security apparatus..

For whom this whole mission was conducted? A punjabi taliban. Your whole point if busted I guess.

You dont see anything wrong in pakistani govt using a gang that killed 40000 pakistani men,women and children..I have nothing to say anymore..Keep up these policies and let the cycle continue..

I want that gang to be eliminated or used against our enemies instead of my country. Nothing wrong in that.

Since TTP want to end the democracy in Pakistan, there is no reason they could be diverted into Kashmir. Your plan of getting Kashmir by using foreign terrorists is dead instead lost 50,000 Pakistanis to terrorism and 27,000 Taliban who were predominantly Pakistani nationals while Pakistan is at the brink.

TTP may or may not be having inter faction fighting but your army seems to be struggling in Tirah valley and their was complete media blackout after 3 days of fighting and heavy casualties including elite troops and still we don't know what's happening there.

Well the recent detail is that most strategic peaks and areas of Maidan district have been conquered by PA and TTP has been thrown out. You can however put your stakes on TTP to make a comeback and create mayhem. You have the right and I can understand your situation since you are an Indian.

As I said. If TTP continue with there policy of fighting against state of Pakistan then it would only harm. The signs are already visible of that.

I certainly know many claims that you Pakistanis make are baseless.

Yeah. Baseless claims like Indian supports terrorism inside Pakistan. Well we are 101% sure about that. You can keep calling them baseless.

Well the recent detail is that most strategic peaks and areas of Maidan district have been conquered by PA and TTP has been thrown out. You can however put your stakes on TTP to make a comeback and create mayhem. You have the right and I can understand your situation since you are an Indian.

As I said. If TTP continue with there policy of fighting against state of Pakistan then it would only harm. The signs are already visible of that.

Your army entered in Tirah in 2004 but still fighting with Taliban in 2013. The reality is your tribal area is deeply messed up and deeply scarred because of both TTP and Pakistani army which most of the Pakistanis always try to deny or don't known.

Pakistan military accused of human rights abuses in tribal region | World news | guardian.co.uk

But most of you guys dream of restarting insurgency in Kashmir instead of any seriousness of sorting out the real issues in your tribal areas. Your dreams are just like the post-Salala incident where you thought you will brought America to knees by closing the supply route but nothing happened.

Yeah. Baseless claims like Indian supports terrorism inside Pakistan. Well we are 101% sure about that. You can keep calling them baseless.

You claim you will divert TTP into India after 2014, on the other hand make conflicting crazy comment that TTP is funded by India. :cheesy: I have seen Pakistanis claiming bollywood CDs as proof against India, you can get pirated bollywood CDs at any corner of Pakistan with street hawkers. :lol:

LET attacking TTP bases says TTP

Such loose and contradicting propaganda........ for the sensible... title is enough to understand that TTP is basically RAW product.

Otherwise.. it is well known that 'TTP' undergoing self destruction, due to lack of funds.

India cannot sustain such multi billion dollar machine without support of US and now the result of reduced funding is over flowing.

Biggest, problem in hand for Pakistan is to get rid of weapons imported in Karachi by Zardar/ANP... using Pakistan railway.

Back
Top Bottom