What's new

LET attacking TTP bases says TTP

story1.gif

TTP will annihilate the LeT just like it annihilated Pro-Pakistan government Ansar ul Islam from Tirah valley a few montths back.

in your dreams you filty indian scum.
let will destroy the ttp
let is the only group not killing civilians.

Dnt be sorry.

Every country in world know about you and your support to these terrorists group from both gov and army.

Every country in the world, your world consisting of only one country called Bharat?

Is this not just proof the LeT is still controlled by the ISI/PA?

Not anymore than the fact that TTP has refuge in Afghanistan being proof that NATO supports TTP.

Wrong move by PA. Ultimate sufferers will be the civilians.. Or may be its intentional so that PA can wash its hands off any collateral damage caused by this attempt to destroy TTP

Best of luck to Afghan taliban and LET. Post 2014 Afghanistan and Kashmir belongs to you guys. :tup:

Post 2014 :rofl: :rofl:

Best of luck to Afghan taliban and LET. Post 2014 Afghanistan and Kashmir belongs to you guys. :tup:

So you bet on terrorist?? :lol::lol:

Well nothing wrong in that...your only hope left for Kashmir is terrorists.

There isn't a single news item on any member of LET or Taliban being killed in the fight against each other. If they are indeed fighting together and will hopefully cancel each other out.

These terrorist Taliban monkeys have done enough damage to Pakistan. They should be stopped from destroying this beautiful land. Pitching the LET against the Taliban seems to be a new strategy. Ansar Ul Islam is definately supported by the army because the army moved in to protect them from LEI and Taliban in the tirah valley

There isn't a single news item on any member of LET or Taliban being killed in the fight against each other. If they are indeed fighting together and will hopefully cancel each other out.

These terrorist Taliban monkeys have done enough damage to Pakistan. They should be stopped from destroying this beautiful land. Pitching the LET against the Taliban seems to be a new strategy. Ansar Ul Islam is definately supported by the army because the army moved in to protect them from LEI and Taliban in the tirah valley

Read above urdu article you will understand the clear situation.

Never a good idea to support one militant group over another. I think our Generals have lost their marbles or they are military genius.

Post 2014 :rofl: :rofl:

Knew I am going to hit a few nerves on the other side of the border. Looks like I am successful. ;)

So you bet on terrorist?? :lol::lol:

Well nothing wrong in that...your only hope left for Kashmir is terrorists.

So??? Just like BLA and TTP in your case I don't see anything wrong in betting on LET. :)

Back
Top Bottom