What's new

Lest We Forget

Time of Muhammad Bin Qasim or Sher shah suri...etc is done and dusted. In the modern world, powers collide with each depending on their political stability.
It not done but dust yes. That is still rising in Afghanistan, Syria, Egypt and i will not be surprised if starts rising in the west as well. Because that is the what human history is and will be. Game of Thrones and lust for power.

A political government no matter how bad it could be would be critically evaluated during elections but a General does not need an election
What a critical evaluation resulting into unprecedented borrowing in previous government and yet even more within first year of present government.

Please!!! do not compare Egypt, Syria and Afghanistan with Pakistan. We are far more politically organized than all these three countries you mentioned. In our country we can change things depending on our public opinion, it might be difficult sometime but these three countries are politically dead and have long history of instability. So i do not agree with your analogy.

I agree with unprecedented borrowing in the previous Government but weren't they kicked out of the Federal Gov. in last election No? Similarly if present government act negligently, they shall we washed away as well. Now one might doubt election process but if we let it happen after every 5 years all the discrepancies will come out and the system will work its way out. The whole idea is to let the system work and shut the back door entry and discourage backdoor scoundrels.

I agree with unprecedented borrowing in the previous Government but weren't they kicked out of the Federal Gov. in last election No? Similarly if present government act negligently, they shall we washed away as well.
By then Pakistan would be in a whirlpool, unrecoverable.

Now one might doubt election process but if we let it happen after every 5 years all the discrepancies will come out and the system will work its way out.
This is what is being promoted by media. If we let the system run, you will find the same people coming in succession, based on free distribution of laptops, land, income support and loans. This system of election cannot be corrected by people within the system. This system can only get life time benefit for MPAs MNAs and Senators, even if they hold office for one day.

First of, I never follow media and their reporting, however, if their information is based on logic and authentic precedent then i believe we should all give it a good thought. Your objection is sound and is based on factual realities but we should understand one thing that such objections toward this process of democracy had been raised all over the world in different intervals of time. After Glorious Revolution of 1689 of England, the first step towards democratic form of government was taken, it wasn't ideal because corruptions of wicked MP's of Parliament went sky high, Feudal lords were mostly the controlling factor of politics who took coercive measures to control their peasants but at the end it changed because the system at the end rejected such administration, and after agrarian revolution feudal lords of parliament were reduced to a minor force. Their position was occupied by another strong force i.e industrialists, and they vanished after famous labor movement of England. Now no matter how strong the coroprations are in the world but they cannot dare to tax evade or abuse their work force. Such changes will come but first we have to believe and think positive.

He was a General
He was a soldier
He was a fighter
He was a commando
he must not be tried cuz Pakistan has always prospered in the hands of dictators as compared to democracy and politicians

First of, I never follow media and their reporting, however, if their information is based on logic and authentic precedent then i believe we should all give it a good thought. Your objection is sound and is based on factual realities but we should understand one thing that such objections toward this process of democracy had been raised all over the world in different intervals of time. After Glorious Revolution of 1689 of England, the first step towards democratic form of government was taken, it wasn't ideal because corruptions of wicked MP's of Parliament went sky high, Feudal lords were mostly the controlling factor of politics who took coercive measures to control their peasants but at the end it changed because the system at the end rejected such administration, and after agrarian revolution feudal lords of parliament were reduced to a minor force. Their position was occupied by another strong force i.e industrialists, and they vanished after famous labor movement of England. Now no matter how strong the coroprations are in the world but they cannot dare to tax evade or abuse their work force. Such changes will come but first we have to believe and think positive.
Transformation of England, which you talk about was no easy. So was French revolution; american civil war was equally loathed with blood and sand. I do see it in Pakistan also sooner or later, but that transformation will be much more cruel, wicked and barbarous. I may not be alive to see it but our legacy will go through that. Its better to be with lollipops of silent revolution and reduce the pace to disaster from galloping to inching.

Back
Top Bottom